Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Really wish I wouldn’t have watched that video of the dude blowing his head off with a shotgun that was posted here the other day

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
That video has stayed with me....God why did I watch it. I think it was the worst thing I’ve ever seen does anyone have any tips on how to get images like that out of your head. It’s messed me up badly.

It didn't mess me up, I've been on bestgore for long enough that I'm desensitized.

I've seen way worse shit

That video has stayed with me....God why did I watch it. I think it was the worst thing I’ve ever seen does anyone have any tips on how to get images like that out of your head. It’s messed me up badly.
I'm sure the guy who did that would be happy to understand someone got an idea of how messed up it is to get into that situation.

Dmwugsw004931

I watched it too. All those people calling him as he was trying to do it, NOW caring since he'll be dead.

I'd stay away from the gore megathread if I were you.

First time watching gore? Eh, don't worry about it, you'll get over it eventually.

Sad! I've seen vids of people being beheaded and having their eyes ripped out. you get used to it

I watched it too. All those people calling him as he was trying to do it, NOW caring since he'll be dead.
That was awful. I remember just staring in shock right after he said “well guess that’s it” and then did it. Hope he is in a better place now I’ve been depressed before but I can’t even imagine what it’s like to get to that point.

if he was a foid hundreds of simps would've flooded his stream with superchats and cashapp donations.

I watch sui videos every day

r/watchpeopledie was one of the only good places on reddit. Now the only gore sites are filled with wannabe edgy failed normies & stormcopers. Discord is cucked and bans it with TOS

Was it my post? I put NSFW in the post title, NSFW before the link and a spoiler overlay on the link so no one would accidently click it. My bad but general rule is don't watch any gore if you think it will scar you. It stayed with me too and I thought I was desensitized to those types of videos from watching so much gore online over the years...

I remember my first gore video.

You'll get used to it OP. Desensitised. That's the reality of the world; people die.

I don't watch gore much anymore but I remember mexican cartel executions and torture being a hard watch. Some were a bit humorous though, I remember this one where they had a pitbull eat the dick of a guy they were torturing

i had no problem watching it, tbh actually encourages me to take the same action

It was so fast, like not even a second and boom, he wasn’t here anymore

Now imagine war. It's 1000 times worse. People with blown limbs and their guts literally in their hands, screaming in agony for their gods and their mothers until they pass out and die, their last moments of existence in wretched pain. Imagine people being lined up and shot, one by one, seeing their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and their own children die one by one before them, while they are utterly powerless to stop it, until it's their turn to return to the void. Imagine feeling the pain and suffering of a million different souls all at once.

The world is full of horrors that should never be experienced by any soul, and yet we inflict it upon ourselves and each other somewhere in the world, every single day.

Take comfort in the fact that he choose this fate for himself and this fate was not imposed on him by others.

It was a tame video, he died pretty much instantly with little time for pain.
Torture videos or failed suicide videos will really fuck you up

Now imagine war. It's 1000 times worse. People with blown limbs and their guts literally in their hands, screaming in agony for their gods and their mothers until they pass out and die, their last moments of existence in wretched pain. Imagine people being lined up and shot, one by one, seeing their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and their own children die one by one before them, while they are utterly powerless to stop it, until it's their turn to return to the void. Imagine feeling the pain and suffering of a million different souls all at once.

The world is full of horrors that should never be experienced by any soul, and yet we inflict it upon ourselves and each other somewhere in the world, every single day.

Take comfort in the fact that he choose this fate for himself and this fate was not imposed on him by others.
You can remember war every time women bitch about male privilege

It was so fast, like not even a second and boom, he wasn’t here anymore
Actually, the retard put the shotgun under his chin. I guarantee he felt having no face and bleeding out.

Actually, the retard put the shotgun under his chin. I guarantee he felt having no face and bleeding out.

Yeah maybe, but I guess his brain would’ve exploded when he pulled the trigger too, no?

His frontal lobe was split in two, but almost half of his brain was still intact and functioning briefly with the amount of blood flowing through, so yes, he most definitely felt immense pain and the sensation of having no face and upper front skull for however long it took for his brain to fully shut down.

When you know what people in this world are truly capable of, nothing disturbs you anymore.

Luckily modern conflicts seem to be very low intensity in nature so yea, you won't be seeing a thousand people perish in a single second because a strike fighter deployed tactical nuclear weaponry :)

Yeah....I posted it im desensitized

It’s not that bad JFL

This one?

His frontal lobe was split in two, but almost half of his brain was still intact and functioning briefly with the amount of blood flowing through, so yes, he most definitely felt immense pain and the sensation of having no face and upper front skull for however long it took for his brain to fully shut down.

There was a fairly decent 10 second video on best gore from some Chinese hospital. A guy (I think) is on a stretcher, not really in a room, no one around (except the guy recording), not hooked-up to anything. Just laying there with blood smeared on the bed near his head.

Missing? His entire face besides a bit of skin at the side flapping around. The rest of his body is totally intact and fine. He kept sitting up and flailing around then laying back down. His body any movements were very much alive. They were not the twitching or otherwise unconscious rattling you usually see as, or right after someone dies. The guy had clearly been there for a little bit and had clearly had the time to be taken to hospital.

What's terrifying? He appeared alive and in pain. His abdominal muscles still have the coordination to basically do sit-ups and turn side to side. His brain was intact enough and indeed didn't appear to have been hit by much so he would certainly be sensing....pain that is. Certainly not sensing anything with his face since it wasn't there. Terrifying because you can't even see an expression or hear any communication of it.

Also terrifying is that he wasn't bleeding profusely so death was not on swift wings for him unless someone had mercy.

Maybe most terrifying? No explanation of what happened or how he got there was given. It's like he just showed up wheeled in and left at a rating area or something. No explanation of how a whole face (and components) is just brutally ripped completely off while leaving everything else intact.

At least with the shotgun we have some closure.

There was a fairly decent 10 second video on best gore from some Chinese hospital. A guy (I think) is on a stretcher, not really in a room, no one around (except the guy recording), not hooked-up to anything. Just laying there with blood smeared on the bed near his head.

Missing? His entire face besides a bit of skin at the side flapping around. The rest of his body is totally intact and fine. He kept sitting up and flailing around then laying back down. His body any movements were very much alive. They were not the twitching or otherwise unconscious rattling you usually see as, or right after someone dies. The guy had clearly been there for a little bit and had clearly had the time to be taken to hospital.

What's terrifying? He appeared alive and in pain. His abdominal muscles still have the coordination to basically do sit-ups and turn side to side. His brain was intact enough and indeed didn't appear to have been hit by much so he would certainly be sensing....pain that is. Certainly not sensing anything with his face since it wasn't there. Terrifying because you can't even see an expression or hear any communication of it.

Also terrifying is that he wasn't bleeding profusely so death was not on swift wings for him unless someone had mercy.

Maybe most terrifying? No explanation of what happened or how he got there was given. It's like he just showed up wheeled in and left at a rating area or something. No explanation of how a whole face (and components) is just brutally ripped completely off while leaving everything else intact.

At least with the shotgun we have some closure.

That sounds like someone's sick experiment.

you don't, you either still be a pussy as you are doing right now, or understand from it and live with it knowing that possibilities as such exist.

Also I've been watching gore when I was under 10, and I wasn't even phased by the stuff then either.

Those Sick Fucks will get that back 100 times over in hell. What kind of an Animal would do that to an innocent boy? Hell fire awaits all those monsters

It was the first time watching someone die for real. It didn’t faze me too much tbh

Those Sick Fucks will get that back 100 times over in hell. What kind of an Animal would do that to an innocent boy? Hell fire awaits all those monsters
Hell doesn't exist and god isn't real. If he were he'd be a sadistic asshole instead of a gentle loving god or whatever you christ/allahfags think it is

ahh, ur new to gore? just watch more. it becomes like dialy life for us , just ok

Hell doesn't exist and god isn't real. If he were he'd be a sadistic asshole instead of a gentle loving god or whatever you christ/allahfags think it is
You'll be right there with them