Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Really... sex robots?

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Well, to be fair, I would prefer fucking an attractive sex robot, over an ugly foid with sagging breasts

Well, to be fair, I would prefer fucking an attractive sex robot, over an ugly foid with sagging breasts
I'm sure you have a concept of a bodytype that looks really attractive to you.

Idk man I never tried it.

if it feels like a fucking a real pussy sure ill go for it

if it feels like a fucking a real pussy sure ill go for it
The advantage would be no condom and always finishing inside. Robots pregnant? Not yet. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Soon it will be better than a real female

Not only this. But the sex bots will do everything the modern foid refuses to do(cook, clean, give you sex whenever, etc). That plus artificial wombs will make human foids obsolete when sex bots become mainstream. The only thing real women will have to give you is validation. But a lot of men are missing that already...

Not only this. But the sex bots will do everything the modern foid refuses to do(cook, clean, give you sex whenever, etc). That plus artificial wombs will make human foids obsolete when sex bots become mainstream. The only thing real women will have to give you is validation. But a lot of men are missing that already...
It might take centuries to take robots to the full level of functioning of a human for that. We won't even be alive to get to enjoy it instead of having a foid that will eventually cheat on us and leave us.

So you are saying that people are mentally ill for preferring to fuck modified foids that are superior to biological foids in every way possible and will listen to your every command?

Granted they aren’t at that level as of now but I can see why we are better off creating our own foids instead of dealing with the current sluts of today.

So you are saying that people are mentally ill for preferring to fuck modified foids that are superior to biological foids in every way possible and will listen to your every command?

Granted they aren’t at that level as of now but I can see why we are better off creating our own foids instead of dealing with the current sluts of today.
My post above explains it. It can take several decades with insane advancements or centuries to get them to work completely like a human. At least they would be loyal.

I am not joking, you have to be mentally ill to prefer it with a fucking robot than a legit human. I'm at a loss for words. JFL
If it were realistic artificial foids programmed to love me, then why not? But I feel like it'd be only for millionaires, lol.

I mean it’s better than fucking an ugly landwhale. It surpasses masturbating as well. That’s why ugly and fat women will fight for their lives to make sure they remained banned.

When that happens women will become obsolete
They ARE already obselete. We have artificial wombs. We don't need foids for reproduction anymore.

My post above explains it. It can take several decades with insane advancements or centuries to get them to work completely like a human. At least they would be loyal.
The article said that it could happen in a couple decades. Also if the government put more money into funding for research it could be done sooner. But I am pretty sure that article is written by some roastie feminist.
They ARE already obselete. We have artificial wombs. We don't need foids for reproduction anymore.
Really? Any proof?

The article said that it could happen in a couple decades. Also if the government put more money into funding for research it could be done sooner. But I am pretty sure that article is written by some roastie feminist.

Really? Any proof?
And many people need them now before they die out of loneliness. They can't wait 9 decades or centuries. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

What if they were on the level of YoRHa androids from Nier: Automata? Imagine a 2B android that is totally loyal to you and even demands sex.

I’d rather a robot than a foid tbh

Better disable "automatic updates!"

Who's going to clean up the finished inside :feelsStudy: ?
You, the owner. They can be dettachable and cleaned normally with strong disinfectants.

Obviously I prefer a real human over a sexbot but I’m too ugly to ever get a real human foid without paying a prostitute so I want a sexbot.

Real human gf > sexbot > prostitute

Imagine being an incel who's against the idea of sexbots. I can't even fathom it

Who's going to clean up the finished inside :feelsStudy: ?
And I’d still wear a condom so less cleaning. Probably have to still clean it but less gross to clean.

It's just upgraded masturbation imo. Not really a substitute of a real female body, but maybe better that a regular fap.

You'll be surprised how far AI has come, and how far it will go and will go in the future. Recreating the speach patterns of foids is really easy, as they lack the substance and creativity to talk about anything of real value.

Once these robots become more capable physically, it will be hard to differentiate them from real foids as they get fatter and fatter as feminism grows.

In 2040, we'd rather fuck a sex bot with perfect tits, ass, hair, lips and eyes as well as a pleasant and submissive personality.

it is a cope, robot cannot compete with a human stacy

Sure but I mean, most of us here can’t get the real one, except through pay per use.

Didnt read cause "psychology" today is like reading toilet paper