Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[REAL] Permanent depression/anxiety fix - Nardil/Phenelzine Medication

sparkleselite

sparkleselite

Banned
-
Hi guys,
I wanted to let you know about the medication called Nardil. It has turned my life around. I was an introvert, with no friends at college. Even scared to just go ask questions to teachers in lectures or raise my hands in class. Now I can talk to women and everyone like never before... Zero anxiety whatsoever. My depression is totally annihilated also.

Tell your doctor you tried every single other antidepressants and nothing worked and you want to try Nardil. It is a pharmaceutical super weapon..

IT REALLY WORKS. JUST TRY IT. MAYBE YOU WILL GET OUT OF YOUR INCELDOM LIKE THIS (I HAVEN'T YET, BUT I CAN TALK WITH WOMEN AND HAVE CASUAL CONVERSATIONS NOW, SOMETHING I NEVER BELIEVED I COULD DO BEFORE!!).

It is the STRONGEST antidepressant/anxiolitic on the planet. PEOPLE ON SOCIAL ANXIETY FORUMS TURNED THEIR LIFE AROUND WITH IT TOO! YOU CAN BE HAPPY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUICIDE BECAUSE OF WOMEN!!!! JUST TRY IT!!

SEE FOR YOURSELF, REVIEWS:
https://www.drugs.com/comments/phenelzine/nardil-for-depression.html
https://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=11909&name=NARDIL
https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f142/nardil-phenelzine-maoi-84114/
https://pro.psychcentral.com/nardil-a-pharmaceutical-secret-weapon/

NO, it is not a jewpill. It is an old medication from the 1950's with expired patents. Which is why it is not advertised by big pharma. It is the stronguest antidepressant/anxiolitic. Watch for yourself on socialanxietyforums, they all use Nardil and turned their social life around!!. It is the best solution for mentalcels.

How are you managing the necessary food restrictions?

How are you managing the necessary food restrictions?
The MAOI dietary restrictions are outdated. You mostly just can't eat aged cheese. I eat the same diet as before. You can eat mcdonalds etc, since the cheese is not real there anyways. You just can't drink, eat cheese or eat pickled earings on it. Everything else is fine. Trust me it is worth it though.

The MAOI dietary restrictions are outdated. You mostly just can't eat aged cheese. I eat the same diet as before. You can eat mcdonalds etc, since the cheese is not real there anyways. You just can't drink, eat cheese or eat pickled earings on it. Everything else is fine. Trust me it is worth it though.
can you describe me which form of depression you "had"? why were/are you depressed in the first place? how old are you? do you have side effects?

Sheeeiiitt over for cheezecels like us. @Jazavac

What are pickled earings? You mean like fermented foods? I can't survive without my yoghurt and sauerkraut as a Greek/German tbh.
:cryfeels:

can you describe me which form of depression you "had"? why were/are you depressed in the first place? how old are you? do you have side effects?
I could barely get out of bed after reading about the blackpill. It totally ruined me and my confidence, I wouldn't talk to people at all anymore. Stopped talking to all my friends etc because of it. Stonewalled them all. I only had sadness/rage in my head all the time, never truly happy as I once was. I'm 23. It cures the blackpill rage and lets me get a good stable paying job.

It might work but quitting cheese Will get me into depression agan

What are pickled earings? You mean like fermented foods? I can't survive without my yoghurt and sauerkraut as a Greek/German tbh.
:cryfeels:
Pickled earing is that https://static.meijer.com/Media/000/44700/0004470009200_0600.png . http://undepress.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/203191_15_09_14_11_20_26-e1450166987950.jpeg . Only no cheese, no wine, no pickled earings and blackpill rage is gone forever.

Nardil really works see on socialanxietyforums : https://www.google.com/search?q=social+anxiety+forum+nardil+site:www.socialanxietysupport.com

If I stopped eating cheese I'd just get depressed again. No point man.

But I legit might try this, I managed to minimize my anxiety but I still feel it from time to time and depression is still fucking my tight butthole. I'll wait and see how it turns out, I don't wanna start taking a drug just because an internet man told me to.

If I stopped eating cheese I'd just get depressed again. No point man.

But I legit might try this, I managed to minimize my anxiety but I still feel it from time to time and depression is still fucking my tight butthole. I'll wait and see how it turns out, I don't wanna start taking a drug just because an internet man told me to.
Try it bro. Even people on russian forums are using it for rage/anxiety/depression issues and buying it in bulk...
post-18155-0-53461700-1515475973.jpg

can’t drink on it??? then FUCK no. besides, I for one have very rational reasons to feel anxious/angry/whatever so there’s no need trying to “cure” it, making myself into a thoughtless complacent drone.

Common side effects of phenelzine may include dizziness, blurry vision, dry mouth, headache, lethargy, sedation, somnolence, insomnia, anorexia, weight gain or loss, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, urinary retention, mydriasis, muscle tremors, hyperthermia, sweating, hypertension or hypotension, orthostatic hypotension, paresthesia, hepatitis, and sexual dysfunction (consisting of loss of libido and anorgasmia). Rare side effects usually only seen in susceptible individuals may include hypomania or mania, psychosis and acute liver failure, the last of which is usually only seen in people with pre-existing liver damage, old age, alcohol consumption, or viral infection.

no man

Joined Nov 7, 2018

MBv8hMa3_400x400.jpg

oy kvell da goyim will never knoooow hehehehe

Nice try Pharmakike

Depression/anger/anxiety is not real, it's all in your head. You can switch it OFF. Do you always want to be a sad and angry? Or have hapiness (without the need of wahmen)? Your choice.

Common side effects of phenelzine may include dizziness, blurry vision, dry mouth, headache, lethargy, sedation, somnolence, insomnia, anorexia, weight gain or loss, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, urinary retention, mydriasis, muscle tremors, hyperthermia, sweating, hypertension or hypotension, orthostatic hypotension, paresthesia, hepatitis, and sexual dysfunction (consisting of loss of libido and anorgasmia). Rare side effects usually only seen in susceptible individuals may include hypomania or mania, psychosis and acute liver failure, the last of which is usually only seen in people with pre-existing liver damage, old age, alcohol consumption, or viral infection.

no man
This is why I don’t trust (((big pharma)))

vyvanse works

Never trust a kike or you may pay with your life.

Yeah... no... the side effects aren't worth what may work... hell with most psych meds the side effects aren't worth it especially if it doesnt work. But if it has worked for you and nothing neg has happened, then good for you. But I for one am over trying every pill a shrink throws out at me to feel like a walking zombie..

Amphetamines will destroy your central nervous system over a long period of time.
No they won't.

Long-term amphetamine exposure at sufficiently high doses in some animal species is known to produce abnormal dopamine system development or nerve damage, but, in humans with ADHD, pharmaceutical amphetamines appear to improve brain development and nerve growth. Reviews of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) studies suggest that long-term treatment with amphetamine decreases abnormalities in brain structure and function found in subjects with ADHD, and improves function in several parts of the brain, such as the right caudate nucleus of the basal ganglia.

Depression/anger/anxiety is not real, it's all in your head. You can switch it OFF. Do you always want to be a sad and angry? Or have hapiness (without the need of wahmen)? Your choice.
this is a deluded ledditor tier reply. not real, my butt. i feel like shit because people have always treated me like shit and always will until the day i die. i'm angry because people are shallow, worthless garbage that treat me like shit due to my looks and nothing else and still have the gall to blame me for it. i'm anxious because i know that interacting with other people, or society at all for that matter, as an ugly male has nothing to offer me other than more disappointment and suffering. it is a self defense mechanism and makes perfect sense. the only thing that would fix this is being good looking, nothing else.

Yeah... no... the side effects aren't worth what may work... hell with most psych meds the side effects aren't worth it especially if it doesnt work. But if it has worked for you and nothing neg has happened, then good for you. But I for one am over trying every pill a shrink throws out at me to feel like a walking zombie..
Prozac is fucking unholy. Made me feel like I was dead inside. I was never happy or sad. I was just existing..

No wonder people shoot up schools on that shit.

Prozac is fucking unholy. Made me feel like I was dead inside. I was never happy or sad. I was just existing..

No wonder people shoot up schools on that shit.
Prozac and lithium had to have been the worse I'd been on.
Dead inside is the perfect way to describe that feeling.

Jew LARP. We will not become drones.

how to be a good pharmaceutical marketing employee

Your situation in life will not change if you don't plan on making radical changes. Nardil was invented before ((they)) took over big pharma. Everyone on socialanxiety and PTSD forums have very good results from it. It's not a sugar pill. it is better than Xanax 10 times. It's not miracle cure, but it will improve your situation immensely guaranteed!

Adderall and Memantine are better, Nardil hits everything and has those restrictions. I think a lot of people, noncels included, have ADHD-I and could benefit from it. This is if you’re a 5+ guy whose main problem is not being social enough but this is a minority of people here I’d imagine.

Adderall and Memantine are better, Nardil hits everything and has those restrictions. I think a lot of people, noncels included, have ADHD-I and could benefit from it. This is if you’re a 5+ guy whose main problem is not being social enough but this is a minority of people here I’d imagine.
Yes, I'm suggesting it to mentalcels. For people with around 5/10 face. It will help them ALOT. It does hit almost every neuro receptors.

Nardil? Never heard of it, but I'll check it out. I'm most interested in ketamine at the moment.

all anxiety/depression medications are shit.eat healthy, workout, and you'll feel better

Hi guys,
I wanted to let you know about the medication called Nardil. It has turned my life around. I was an introvert, with no friends at college. Even scared to just go ask questions to teachers in lectures or raise my hands in class. Now I can talk to women and everyone like never before... Zero anxiety whatsoever. My depression is totally annihilated also.

Tell your doctor you tried every single other antidepressants and nothing worked and you want to try Nardil. It is a pharmaceutical super weapon..

IT REALLY WORKS. JUST TRY IT. MAYBE YOU WILL GET OUT OF YOUR INCELDOM LIKE THIS (I HAVEN'T YET, BUT I CAN TALK WITH WOMEN AND HAVE CASUAL CONVERSATIONS NOW, SOMETHING I NEVER BELIEVED I COULD DO BEFORE!!).

It is the STRONGEST antidepressant/anxiolitic on the planet. PEOPLE ON SOCIAL ANXIETY FORUMS TURNED THEIR LIFE AROUND WITH IT TOO! YOU CAN BE HAPPY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUICIDE BECAUSE OF WOMEN!!!! JUST TRY IT!!

SEE FOR YOURSELF, REVIEWS:
https://www.drugs.com/comments/phenelzine/nardil-for-depression.html
https://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=11909&name=NARDIL
https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f142/nardil-phenelzine-maoi-84114/
https://pro.psychcentral.com/nardil-a-pharmaceutical-secret-weapon/

tfw a corporate pill salesman tries to sell an anti-depression pill to incels. JFL!

The only thing that will permanently cure an incel's depression is jaw surgery.
all anxiety/depression medications are shit.eat healthy, workout, and you'll feel better
COPE