Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[REAL] Permanent depression/anxiety fix - Nardil/Phenelzine Medication

Pills can’t fix your problems, they are just a cover up. Vitamins and a good diet are the best depression fighters. Sunlight (supplemented with vitamin D in the winter) is the best anti-depressant.

Makes me think of this:

Medications just force you to put on a fake smile when around others. Plus the comedown on them if you take it one day and don’t take it the next makes you feel miserable.

Pills can’t fix your problems, they are just a cover up. Vitamins and a good diet are the best depression fighters. Sunlight (supplemented with vitamin D in the winter) is the best anti-depressant.
Yes. I take multivitamin pills on weekly(sometimes daily) basis. They feel good(placebo i guess). I don't have any mental problems though(hobbymaxx cured my little problem)

Medications just force you to put on a fake smile when around others. Plus the comedown on them if you take it one day and don’t take it the next makes you feel miserable.
vyvanse improves cognition and concentration

vyvanse improves cognition and concentration

I wasn’t specific, I was talking solely on SSRI’s to treat depression. Amphetimines are a whole other story, which I agree.