Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real life examples of male thirst and desperation?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm desperate but I won't go around orbiting and white knighting for woman.
This white Stacy at college allways has the same 7 guys following her around and orbiting.
These guys all want to fuck this girl as I know 3 of them and they have talked about wanting to fuck her. But the Stacy won't do it.
It's painful watching these cucks orbit her in hopes of succeding.

Crustaciouse said:
I'm desperate but I won't go around orbiting and white knighting for woman.
This white Stacy at college allways has the same 7 guys following her around and orbiting.
These guys all want to fuck this girl as I know 3 of them and they have talked about wanting to fuck her. But the Stacy won't do it.
It's painful watching these cucks orbit her in hopes of succeding.

Blackpill them. If they're ugly, invite them here.

FeminismsCancer said:
Blackpill them. If they're ugly, invite them here.

Sadly they are average normies so they can't be blackpilled.

Unleash the blackpill upon these poor fuckers.

mental_out said:
The man who offered my cousin $700 just so he could lay on the floor and masturbate while she watched

Thirsty men utterly fucking disgust me, they're everything wrong with the world.

He should be executed, Iran style.

If you are desperate then kidnap and rape a femoid.

Thirsty/desperate men ruin it for incels like us.

BlackpilledAF said:
Unleash the blackpill upon these poor fuckers.
What does it mean to blackpill someone? I'm new.

In my powerlifting group, a new girl joined two months ago who is an 8/10. Everytime she says she's going to a gym at a certain time, most of the guys show up there too. Anytime she says something in group chat, everyone responds. It's funny watching it happen.

Kiddo said:
What does it mean to blackpill someone? I'm new.

To make them realize that girls will only like you if you are good looking.

Crustaciouse said:
To make them realize that girls will only like you if you are good looking.

The Blackpill goes far beyond just dating

All of society will treat you different

I have a semi-retard friend who writes to any girl he sees on facebook and gets ignored or get laughed at. He is not THAT bad looking (he could pass as a normie) but stupid as fuck and nobody respects him. My ugly, fat, ginger classmate didn't even respond to him but he had few gfs anyway, all of them sub5 but still. He doesn't care about their age, 13, 33 doesn't matter. He even hit on some single 40yo mother. He's a definition of a thirsty man.

Knew a chubby girl who had some older beta lawyer guy pay her $200 every weekend just to look at her boobs. Not to fuck her or even touch the boobs... Just to LOOK at them.

Crustaciouse said:
Lol, look at this cuck, he bought a nice shirt and thought he could start slaying.

why is he going after such a tall bitch anyway?

mental_out said:
The man who offered my cousin $700 just so he could lay on the floor and masturbate while she watched

Thirsty men utterly fucking disgust me, they're everything wrong with the world.

Yeah man, for $700 he should be allowed to put the tip in.  :D

mental_out said:

Your cousin should be ashamed.

He must hate himself

Damn. Look at all that brain matter slide right out of the skull.

Like a smashed pumpkin.

Incel_Because_Short said:
In my powerlifting group, a new girl joined two months ago who is an 8/10. Everytime she says she's going to a gym at a certain time, most of the guys show up there too. Anytime she says something in group chat, everyone responds. It's funny watching it happen.

In group.chat you can see that females are the masters of universe tier. 
Everything they say is treated as utmost importance,everyone will switch to female subject,and especially guys will run to her to validate her even.more.

All this happens in rl as well which is why females CANNOT LOSE at life. 
If a female is a 5+ she is already a real life manifestation of a demiGod.

Even in games, whenever a player with a girls nick enters the lobby there is always a thirsty male trying to show off or talk to her.