Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[re-rolling religion] - many of your genes do make it to the next generation

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
First off realize your genes come from your parents, grandparents, great grand parents. Are you the only descendant of all of those people. And do they have completely unique genetics from the people in your area.

You also have to look at your siblings and cousins. My sister married a Chad has 5 children. My brother has 1 child. My Chad cousin he has 3 children, and his sister has 2 children.
On the other side my incel cousin he stays in his room all day every day like me and has never been on a date even though he is 28. But his sister has 1 child.

Then there is second cousins and third cousins which I don't even know. Then there is your parents cousins and second cousins which I don't even know wtf they are called.

In an individualistic ideology and believing in the religion of 'you only live once' and then are gone forever, you have this desire to breed, even with very inferior genetics. But this would weaken the tribe.

In re-rolling religion you get priority to re-roll in your family line, or relatives family line, or 'a people' in an area. It doesn't mean you have to, you can otherwise just go random, but you get priority should you decide to continue with your people.

An example of a project that spans many lifetimes that I have been talking about is the destiny of a people. Lately with our individualistic ideologies and religions we have not been working on these projects, but it used to have more meaning to people. Projects can rise or decline through time or even be abandoned.

I was attacking the YOLO religion and one argument made was the one form of immortality we have is that our genes pass on. I was still saying what difference does it make in YOLO if you who didn't breed and the Chad who bred are going to be gone forever anyway.

But on the argument of gene survival, its not completely true that our genes as incels are wiped out.

What do you mean with re rolling religion? If I choose a specific relegion e.g. christianity than it isnt really the same as re rolling because that implies randomness

First off realize your genes come from your parents, grandparents, great grand parents. Are you the only descendant of all of those people. And do they have completely unique genetics from the people in your area.

You also have to look at your siblings and cousins. My sister married a Chad has 5 children. My brother has 1 child. My Chad cousin he has 3 children, and his sister has 2 children.
On the other side my incel cousin he stays in his room all day every day like me and has never been on a date even though he is 28. But his sister has 1 child.

Then there is second cousins and third cousins which I don't even know. Then there is your parents cousins and second cousins which I don't even know wtf they are called.

In an individualistic ideology and believing in the religion of 'you only live once' and then are gone forever, you have this desire to breed, even with very inferior genetics. But this would weaken the tribe.

In re-rolling religion you get priority to re-roll in your family line, or relatives family line, or 'a people' in an area. It doesn't mean you have to, you can otherwise just go random, but you get priority should you decide to continue with your people.

An example of a project that spans many lifetimes that I have been talking about is the destiny of a people. Lately with our individualistic ideologies and religions we have not been working on these projects, but it used to have more meaning to people. Projects can rise or decline through time or even be abandoned.
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

What do you mean with re rolling religion? If I choose a specific relegion e.g. christianity than it isnt really the same as re rolling because that implies randomness

Thanks its the religion I've been working on for the last few weeks.

I view Christianity has very many great things, in fact its my model I am using for a lot of things. Just my main issue with Christianity is you only get one playthrough in this world, and then the religion is you go to Heaven, aka not to this world again.

Having said that many things have been hidden and suppressed in Christianity over the centuries. For example there is other books that have been found that claim to be written by Jesus or other disciples at the beginning of Christianity, that did talk about reincarnation and probably many other things that are not in the official religion today.

Thanks its the religion I've been working on for the last few weeks.

I view Christianity has very many great things, in fact its my model I am using for a lot of things. Just my main issue with Christianity is you only get one playthrough in this world, and then the religion is you go to Heaven, aka not to this world again.

Having said that many things have been hidden and suppressed in Christianity over the centuries. For example there is other books that have been found that claim to be written by Jesus or other disciples at the beginning of Christianity, that did talk about reincarnation and probably many other things that are not in the official religion today.
You don't get one playthrough, you get eternal life. Which means you keep your rewards and save state forever

You don't get one playthrough, you get eternal life. Which means you keep your rewards and save state forever

Christians said to me after you die and go to Heaven that it is a separate world, not that you come back to this universe we are in now.

But I don't know there might be other interpretations of eternal life, in which case mine could be a branch of Christianity.

Christians said to me after you die and go to Heaven that it is a separate world, not that you come back to this universe we are in now.

But I don't know there might be other interpretations of eternal life, in which case mine could be a branch of Christianity.
The gospel said that the meek will inherit the earth. But the earth will not be in a cursed state anymore and there will be no more evil

The gospel said that the meek will inherit the earth. But the earth will not be in a cursed state anymore and there will be no more evil

Thanks good point that makes it a lot easier. In my branch it really focuses on what can we do as projects that might be short or might span many lifetimes to work towards aims we have like reducing evil.

One example I was talking about is places with out of control corruption and them blaming other people. When actually it is them who are being corrupt. A Christian idea is you probably can't yet stop other people from being corrupt, but you can stop being corrupt.

We see men saying its awful women are cheating, and then those same men are trying to have sex with a bunch of women.