Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Raising the next generation of ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c50dh5/true_masculinity_is_admitting_differences/

Our first child is a son. When our second child was born and it's also a boy, my father, instead of sending congratulations, sent consternation: Another boy! Chinese girls will have a much easier life in America than Chinese boys.
Maybe true masculinity is having the guts to admit that I do have a small weenie, but I also have a bigger brain. I might be nerdier than Chad, but I'm a lot more responsible and reliable.

Having retarded cucks like this as parents is why ricecels are doomed :lul: @Biowaste Removal @pyromancer1234

done and over for oofy dad and future ricecels. We should prepare .is accounts for those kids

His sons will be here in record time.

I just saw this post this morning while scrolling on that sub before I even got tagged kek. It's either a WM larping as AM and trolling or a straight-up cuck

Literally never began lmao imagine being raised by a fucking retarded cuck bro, what chance do ricecels even have so brootal. When they are old enough at least they will have the info on the blackpill to understand why

Extremely brutal

Feeling bad for rice cels

Imagine going to the US hoping for a better life and you end up not being able to dating your own females

Ps : prepare their accounts

I just can't fucking understand what chinks are doing in white countries. One of the reasons why chinkland and chinkisland are successful is because they are trying to not let too much whites in so that foids would be forced to fuck men of their race.

" my father, instead of sending congratulations, sent consternation: Another boy! Chinese girls will have a much easier life in America than Chinese boys."

Why do chinks even come to the west at this point? Go back home. Go colonize india, go colonize siberia, go colonize indonesia. Fuck off.

" my father, instead of sending congratulations, sent consternation: Another boy! Chinese girls will have a much easier life in America than Chinese boys."

Why do chinks even come to the west at this point? Go back home. Go colonize india, go colonize siberia, go colonize indonesia. Fuck off.
They think the whitu privilege will rub off on them.

Nigger doesn't understand humans are animals. Roasties give exactly zero fucks about his intelligence :lul:
The fact that he made such a statement shows that his intelligence isn't that high either, KEK

I was put here by my parents. It was a mistake.
Nah, all the other east asians I've met do well, it's just us, we're genetic trash. Even back in China we would still be LTN at most, you have a point we won't be as much as truecels as we are here but most Asian immigrants here nowadays are tall rich and good looking,

They think the whitu privilege will rub off on them.
Why would they think that?

tbh Indians have more whitu privilege than asians. I have seen decent number of indians here with yellow/green eyes

Nah, all the other east asians I've met do well, it's just us, we're genetic trash. Even back in China we would still be LTN at most, you have a point we won't be as much as truecels as we are here but most Asian immigrants here nowadays are tall rich and good looking,
Sure. But that's just proof that Asians can succeed and are succeeding in Asia, while Asian America has stayed consistently in the gutter for the entirety of American history.

Sure. But that's just proof that Asians can succeed and are succeeding in Asia, while Asian America has stayed consistently in the gutter for the entirety of American history.
I honestly feel like the situation in Asian America is getting better in recent times, there's more awareness and fellow rice men are consciously being less cucked, looking the way they act on social media and irl, you can tell they are gaining awareness. And east asians specifically are less often the butt of every joke, if someone makes a racist joke against an east asian they get called out nowadays.

I was put here by my parents. It was a mistake.
Then go back to chinkland or chinkisland.
You have three ways:
1) Continue suffering in white countries
2) Rope
3) Go back to Asia and pray

Notice that the Asian dad doesn't brag about his sons being tall and handsome, which are the only two things that matter when it comes to attracting women. Instead, he brags about them having 6 packs which don't matter if they're short and ugly (they most probably are)

It's really annoying hearing these foreigners (idc if they're born in the west, they are guests) complain about wypipo. Fuck off if you hate them so much. Imagine the audacity.

What is wrong with Asians? They need multiple subreddits to cope with living in the west? No one else does this.

Last edited:

Indonesia showed chinks how they felt about them in 1998, India on the other hand is a better prospect.

There was a lot of coping but honestly this is based. Would definitely help asian mental health out

Indonesia showed chinks how they felt about them in 1998, India on the other hand is a better prospect.
My point is that ricecels should focus on conquering the lower races around them (pajetts, jungle gooks, siberians). Instead, they send their sons to LDAR in the most miserable pathetic way possibe.

This is essentially the building blocks to developing a rice cel on python

ufIaI.png

The rice cels masculinity lies in his ability to primarily understand algorithms and
numbers over language. We need more rice cels in the community.

The rice cels masculinity lies in his ability to primarily understand algorithms and
numbers over language.
There's no subset of women attracted to Asian men in the West. The only winning play for Asian men that preserves their hand and dignity is to land a high-paying tech job and purchase hookers with the surplus money.

problem isnt even about parenting i think, we legit dying out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back