Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Re-Defining Incel: as Cannot find a looksmatched Mate

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
All this debate about: can a six foot white -low- normie -male (who is non-NT)....ascend in the USA?

But the bottom line for most of us as we approach age 30 is, "can I get a looksmatched wife that I'm not beta buxxing" ?

But the bottom line for most of us as we approach age 30 is, "can I get a looksmatched wife that I'm not beta buxxing" ?

You have as much chance to find a 30 y/o virgin.

yeah, some incels are kind of unrealistic even if they are legit incel

they hold out hope and dream for a woman that is looksmatched, smart, fit, has a decent job and hobbies, conversational, etc, like a normie
their standards should be realistic and low, slightly below your looksmatch and kinda stupid and working retail or even being unemployed is more realistic

i.e she is actually dead weight in many ways and dragging you down, but you actually want that because it means you have some chance..
but nope lol, plenty guys are still holding out for some type of weird pixie dream girl fantasy, like it's 1999 or something

yeah, some incels are kind of unrealistic even if they are legit incel

they hold out hope and dream for a woman that is looksmatched, smart, fit, has a decent job and hobbies, conversational, etc, like a normie
their standards should be realistic and low, slightly below your looksmatch and kinda stupid and working retail or even being unemployed is more realistic

i.e she is actually dead weight in many ways and dragging you down, but you actually want that because it means you have some chance..
but nope lol, plenty guys are still holding out for some type of weird pixie dream girl fantasy, like it's 1999 or something
Right, slightly below looksmatched, ....

Based on fakeup.

.....if you ever get into a relationship, you have to see her without makeup, and even the playing field.

Better yet, take a pic of her without fakeup, and put it on jewbook. ( Never admitting your motives of course).

Right, slightly below looksmatched, ....

Based on fakeup.

.....if you ever get into a relationship, you have to see her without makeup, and even the playing field.

Better yet, take a pic of her without fakeup, and put it on jewbook. ( Never admitting your motives of course).
I'm not a sap, i can see through makeup

I feel like if betabuxxing some NPC Foid was the goal for Oldcels, it's within reach. i feel that it's within our IQ to reach and TBH my experiences with older Foids are generally more pleasant.

The question is do you want that used and abused pussy when your grandfather was betabuxxing something WAAAAAY better. Do you want to be 'fixing' some old 30+ year old Foid and paying for the sins of the failed relationships she's had with men in the past?

NO

ezgif-2-dc266cbea6.jpg

You might as well get a young Foid from a shit country

Last edited: