Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion RC cars are a good incel hobby

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
You should get into rc cars. It’s a very underrated hobby. You can build tracks for them in your house or backyard. There are also rc tracks all over the US. It’s not really a kid thing it’s mostly for adults like nerds and some mechanic type people. Women are pretty much nonexistent in this hobby. You can get a good entry level rc car like a Traxxas Slash for $250. It’s much cheaper than real cars. There’s lots of different rc cars. You can buy ones that do 150mph+. I like the off road style rc cars the most which can do massive jumps.

car like a Traxxas Slash for $250. It’s much cheaper than real cars.
Based but being a poorcel is brootal, I would defo get into it once i start wage slaving though

i had a rc car when i where younger. broke parts that no one thought was possible. the batteries are potential fire hazards, just keep that in mind, follow the safety advice on that shit

I like rc cola

You should get into rc cars. It’s a very underrated hobby. You can build tracks for them in your house or backyard. There are also rc tracks all over the US. It’s not really a kid thing it’s mostly for adults like nerds and some mechanic type people. Women are pretty much nonexistent in this hobby. You can get a good entry level rc car like a Traxxas Slash for $250. It’s much cheaper than real cars. There’s lots of different rc cars. You can buy ones that do 150mph+. I like the off road style rc cars the most which can do massive jumps.
240+km/h
That's a good speed for the glorious German Reichsautobahn. :cool:

anything RC is expensive as fuck and breaks

Traxxas Slash cost less than a video game console and the parts aren’t that expensive. It also doesn’t break often.
i have one and the motor on it is squeaking
what should i do?

Last edited:
i have one and the motor on it is squeaking
what should i do?
If it’s still within warranty you can get them to fix it for you. You can try contacting the customer support. You can also buy some second hand motor on eBay for cheap to replace it. I have the worst motor. It’s the brushed one and it still feels fast enough.

If it’s still within warranty you can get them to fix it for you. You can try contacting the customer support. You can also buy some second hand motor on eBay for cheap to replace it. I have the worst motor. It’s the brushed one and it still feels fast enough.
i looked online and it says to take an air compressor and blow it into the vents on the motor while revving it, didn't fix shit, so the motor's probably cooked

i looked online and it says to take an air compressor and blow it into the vents on the motor while revving it, didn't fix shit, so the motor's probably cooked
Is yours the brushed or brushless one?