Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Raw cabbage makes everything better.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
I'm on my sabbatical, so I have lots of time for fucking around (no. not like this), reading Siege:feelsstudy:, making music:feelsmusic: or browsing incels:feelstastyman::bluepill:.
I go through Inceldom discussion usually during breakfast time. For breakfast I have some eggs, bacon and raw cabbage.
Thanks to healthier meals I feel like I have more balanced energy, not more in general, but balanced.:feelsautistic:
My mood swings are diminishing with time.
For example before my raw cabbage diet, every time I saw post saying "blah, blah, blah GrAycEL" I'd think about how someone could be such a smelly, underdeveloped monkey.
Post cabbage, it's easier to tolerate retardation.:feelsLSD:
Thank you, good night.​
Love, No-IQcel:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Take the cabbagepill :dab:

Cut cabbage into tiny pieces, soak it with water, salt, vinegar, tiny bit of sugar and mix it, let it rest 10-15 mins.

What’s so good specifically about cabbage?

Oh yes, I have to find a lecture about how SO3 2- ions adhere to the surface of red blood cells and how this impacts their movement through capillaries. I remember that exposure to sun improves capillary blood flow thanks to increasing surface concentration of this ion.
I will be eating more cabbage for sure.

I will be eating more cabbage for sure.
Exposure to sun is first and foremost priority to maintaining good health.
Cabbage is an option and can be swapped with any other cruciferous veggie: broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, spinach.