Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Rave] watermaxxing is fucking LEGIT if you have facial bloat

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
courtesy of zyros for the advice. just drank about 10 cups today and i lost my double chin, had a a more defined jawline and my face looked so less bloated and more sharper. all this time i had no fucking clue watermaxxing reduces facial bloat, no wonder i looked 20kg bigger than im supposed to in the face. holy fucking shit! its like i lost 10kg in the face. i implore you fatcels to watermaxx to improve facial aesthetics. that shit is magic.

Need proof to believe you. I have a bloated face and could use anything to help.

Does salt do the opposite? I drink a lot of water but eat a lot of salty stuff as well.

I drink water on the regular and still have a lot of face bloat :feelsrope:

Might have to look into this. Roundness of my face is something I wish I could fix. Goddamn weak chin and neck area no matter how much I gymcel.

Last edited:
how many cups a day? whats your BMI?
I don't know my bmi but I drink about a gallon a day (maybe a little less if I don't do much that day). I drink it cause it helps with acne supposedly too bad I haven't seen it do anything about my face bloat. Think I'm going to alcohol max since zyros also said that kills face bloat and have actually seen it work on me. Also helps with acne too.

Just Drink Water Theory

Might have to look into this. Roundness of my face is something I wish I could fix. Goddamn weak chin and neck areabno matter how much I gymcel.

you dont really have to look into it lol all you have to do is drink a shit ton of water for one day and you will see the difference. go for 12 tall cups a day.
low iq poster

proof or GTFO

Fuck water bro I'm pussy starved.

I don't know my bmi but I drink about a gallon a day (maybe a little less if I don't do much that day). I drink it cause it helps with acne supposedly too bad I haven't seen it do anything about my face bloat. Think I'm going to alcohol max since zyros also said that kills face bloat and have actually seen it work on me. Also helps with acne too.

How does alcohol kill face bloat? It's just empty calories.

I drink 3 litres minimum of water a day but still bloated as fck. I'm skinny everywhere else too :feelsrope:

If you need to drink copious quantities of water to stop being ugly then you have shitty genetics and femoids will be able to tell some other way.

It’s over for watercels.

How does alcohol kill face bloat? It's just empty calories.

It dehydrates you starting with your retained water. The key is consuming it heavily, like one night party, not thibgs like drinking 1 beer everyday, which has the opposite effect. Alcohol has to be quick and strong enough to "burn" your water. Drinking lota of water/coffee/tea the same day to still stay hydrated "inside" helps too.

So what is the science behind this?

So what is the science behind this?

Your body has more supplies fo water so it doesnt need to retain it on your body (face, joints..) so much. Also you pee morw which "resets" and cleans your body more often

Your body has more supplies fo water so it doesnt need to retain it on your body (face, joints..) so much. Also you pee morw which "resets" and cleans your body more often

Doesn't hurt to try. Gonna give it a go.

I drink 2 liters of soda everyday. Does that count as water?

salty stuff is one of the worst causes of facial bloat.

Conpletely opposite effect.

Oh damn, I'm going to cut salt out of my diet then. Is it too late or can I reverse the face bloat, and how long will it take to reverse?

Oh damn, I'm going to cut salt out of my diet then. Is it too late or can I reverse the face bloat, and how long will it take to reverse?

yea you can. My diet was extrmely carb and salt heavy and I was able to recover in around 3 months by quitting carbs and salt almost cold turkey

you need to always stay hydrated because if you dont your body will keep water and look more bloated. Sodium will make your body retain more water.

yea you can. My diet was extrmely carb and salt heavy and I was able to recover in around 3 months by quitting carbs and salt almost cold turkey

Fuck, carbs are bad too? My meals are pretty much the same everyday, could you tell me how bad this stuff is for stuff like facial bloat?

Breakfast: Oatmeal with frozen fruits, seeds, and nuts, then I stir in some peanut butter (has added salt)
Lunch: Soup or sandwich (usually toasted sourdough bread)
Dinner: Maybe a baked potato or a microwaveable meal.

I dont have facial bloat but i still believe this may be able to additionally define my features?

Fuck, carbs are bad too? My meals are pretty much the same everyday, could you tell me how bad this stuff is for stuff like facial bloat?

Breakfast: Oatmeal with frozen fruits, seeds, and nuts, then I stir in some peanut butter (has added salt)
Lunch: Soup or sandwich (usually toasted sourdough bread)
Dinner: Maybe a baked potato or a microwaveable meal.

they re really really bad. Avoid pasta, rice, breads, sugar (this includes sugary fruits). Carbs and salt are the fucking DEVIL for males. You will suffer a lot the first month because of carb clavibgs but believe me it will be qorth it.

they re really really bad. Avoid pasta, rice, breads, sugar (this includes sugary fruits). Carbs and salt are the fucking DEVIL for males. You will suffer a lot the first month because of carb clavibgs but believe me it will be qorth it.
What about brown rice? I fucking love carbs

dont forgett to take 5 showers a day too

It's not just drinking water, you have to stop eating food or limit it as well.

:/ can't drink water RIP

My huge skull essentially makes my face look really bloated, so drinking water won't help.

It's over for thirstycels.

menwhile chad goes out regularly and drinks soda and eats out but has no bloat and a defined jaw. why even bother

I HATE GOING TO THE BATHROOM. I hate waking up in the middle of the night to go PEE

carbs are fine lol

menwhile chad goes out regularly and drinks soda and eats out but has no bloat and a defined jaw. why even bother

people with recessed / narrow jaws and bad facial development will never get lean face

I drink 2 liters of soda everyday. Does that count as water?
If this is true it will massively contribute to depression and mood swings. I aware to god if you cut out sugar your mood stabilises, best thing I have ever done, no exaggeration.

If this is true it will massively contribute to depression and mood swings. I aware to god if you cut out sugar your mood stabilises, best thing I have ever done, no exaggeration.
How long to notice results?

How long to notice results?
Relatively quick, even 4/5 days have noticeable difference - with increasing returns up to a month. Within weeks I felt like the discovery was life-changing and decided to reduce wheat flour as well. Now I’m scared to go back. Although I do enjoy gluten and something sweet every now and then, I don’t want to re-risk the deterioration of my mental state.

- but sugar is definitely number 1 culprit rather than wheat, you can try that if you find success along the sugar front - which I assure you will happen.