Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Rave] watermaxxing is fucking LEGIT if you have facial bloat

Ive never understood this facial bloat meme, and as usual there are no before and after pictures. Zyros is fucking rail thin and about 10% bodyfat, and he has severe BDD believing that he has any bloat to begin with.

Ive never understood this facial bloat meme, and as usual there are no before and after pictures. Zyros is fucking rail thin and about 10% bodyfat, and he has severe BDD believing that he has any bloat to begin with.

i literally have a double chin without water retention and sometimes an almost square jawline with water retention. you think that is just me seeing things?

People acctually believe this shit ? The retention on your face is barely visible. If you're fat you're fat, there's only one solution to remedy this : hit the gym, eat less shit (and that will make you drink more water automaticaly, 200% benefit kek).

I don't know my bmi but I drink about a gallon a day (maybe a little less if I don't do much that day). I drink it cause it helps with acne supposedly too bad I haven't seen it do anything about my face bloat. Think I'm going to alcohol max since zyros also said that kills face bloat and have actually seen it work on me. Also helps with acne too.
Boyo buy this pill "Roacutan" it's the best for acne, acne it's caused by a bacteria, so you need antibiotics, buy that pill

Boyo buy this pill "Roacutan" it's the best for acne, acne it's caused by a bacteria, so you need antibiotics, buy that pill
I'm currently taking a break from creams and remedies. I have gone natural and my face has improved. I have thought about taking accutane so i'll put roacutan of my list too incase my acne gets worse again. But its been improving recently so hopefully it keeps going that way.

People acctually believe this shit ? The retention on your face is barely visible. If you're fat you're fat, there's only one solution to remedy this : hit the gym, eat less shit (and that will make you drink more water automaticaly, 200% benefit kek).

legit. fatcels need to just excercise and stop eating like whales.

i literally have a double chin without water retention and sometimes an almost square jawline with water retention. you think that is just me seeing things?

Take pictures of before and after then. I want to see how much difference you are seeing.

Alcoholmaxing reduces facial bloat

Alcoholmaxing reduces facial bloat
i guess but water is cheaper and you can minimise the bloat more frequently with downing gallons of water. do the same with alcohol and you end up shitfaced.

Water helps facial bloat, water helps lose weight, water helps digest food, water helps your skin.

Alcohol INCREASES facial bloat drastically. Salt doesn't make it worse. A lack of salt can make it worse, actually, as it causes you to retain water.

I love your new profile picture

they re really really bad. Avoid pasta, rice, breads, sugar (this includes sugary fruits). Carbs and salt are the fucking DEVIL for males. You will suffer a lot the first month because of carb clavibgs but believe me it will be qorth it.
What is your food routine then?

10 cups is just 2-2.5 liters lol, that's nothing. I drink more during my work shift.

This whole fucking thread is so gay that it makes me puke.