Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to LOSE weight/facial bloat and develop a jawline- Guide

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
I've heard there are various fatcels here right now, so I wanna send you some of my tips on how to lose weight and facial bloat to develop a jawline and a good chin. I was really bloated and somewhat fat before doing this plan. I am still on the plan to attain maximum results, and it's been going pretty good so far.

Okay so the main thing that you need to do is eventually cut a lot of food consisting of fatty carbs like bread and absolutely refrain from consuming any junk food.
You also need to start eating a lot of food consisting of vegetables, fruits, and good protein sources like fish and rice for instance.

It is vital to drink a lot of water each day (minimum 8 full cups) to reduce facial bloat along the process.

The main key on how to LOSE weight is to burn more calories than you consume. Remember that as you lose weight, your whole body loses weight and not one specific area. To follow the rule of thumb, find an activity (such as walking, jogging, or even gymcelling if necessary) to achieve your goal.

Patience is important, but if you follow the formula above then you should see quick results and hopefully find out if your non-fatty face is really incel tier or not.

Thanks.

so basically "cut", in other words low calorie intake and workout
i'm trying to loose weight right now pretty much only to be more agile, can't jump over a fucking fence boy, tho i'm not THAT fat, i'm a little over my weight AND short, feel like a fucking dwarf but dont have a beard kek

Thanks for advice I'm currently gymceling at the moment and I lost 15lbs so far. I think you should add getting rid of any drink that have sugar and sodium and drink water or tea without sugar for best results.

so basically "cut", in other words low calorie intake and workout
i'm trying to loose weight right now pretty much only to be more agile, can't jump over a fucking fence boy, tho i'm not THAT fat, i'm a little over my weight AND short, feel like a fucking dwarf but dont have a beard kek
Burn more calories than you consume.
Just take long walks like I did. No need to even gymcel.

It all comes down to the math. Eat less than you burn. Find your TDEE, eat 1,000 calories less than that a day, and you'll lose 2lbs a week.

you can eat whatever you want as long as you dont go over your intake.

ways to tell if your incel regardless of face

-if you have no brow ridge
-if you have no ogee curve, i.e. your zygos are recessed
-recessed chin

losing weight and become a slayer is a myth only applies if you're obese
how long did you walk? walking burns like 20 calories such a waste of time.

is riding a bike good for that to? or you do burn more calories by walking, idk

I've been meaning to start eating right for a while. I'm not "fat guy" tier by any stretch, but I could see myself going down that path if I get lazy. I'm not sure if I'd be classified dadbod or builtfat. I'm a weird combination. Too much muscle for dadbod/skinnyfat, not enough for true builtfat/bearmode, JFL.

Also, do you know if swimming is bad for muscle mass or not? I want to cut down, but I don't want to be a skinny fucc.

you can eat whatever you want as long as you dont go over your intake.

ways to tell if your incel regardless of face

-if you have no brow ridge
-if you have no ogee curve, i.e. your zygos are recessed
-recessed chin

losing weight and become a slayer is a myth only applies if you're obese

how long did you walk? walking burns like 20 calories such a waste of time.
Miles
is riding a bike good for that to? or you do burn more calories by walking, idk
Ride it fast. I think it might be even better than walking.

The most ideal sport is swimming.

you left out a vital point, you want to cut out all forms of sodium, maybe consider the sauna

Miles

Ride it fast. I think it might be even better than walking.

The most ideal sport is swimming.
hmm, maybe if I set the thingy on the steering "wheel" in ma bike on hard, so that you have to pedal harded to go faster
then i'll burn more calories, might try that

So wait OP youre telling us that in order to not look fat and bloated we might have to start living healthier??? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Yes.
Amerimutts are brainwashed by fast food propaganda since birth and are unable to comprehend this fact.

How does lifting while trying to lose weight work? Is it possible to make gains while eating at a caloric deficit?

Yes.
Amerimutts are brainwashed by fast food propaganda since birth and are unable to comprehend this fact.
Usually fat people are so much in denial about their weight that any advice is spun into an excuse for them to feast like the apocalypse is about to happen. Binge eating is common amonst fatcels. See

How does lifting while trying to lose weight work? Is it possible to make gains while eating at a caloric deficit?
Not recommended. Lose the excess weight first with cardio...only then start with muscle gain.

More muscle mass contributes to higher metabolism which can burn fat really easily.

More muscle mass contributes to higher metabolism which can burn fat really easily.
Yeah but to gain muscle you need to at least increase your protein intake which will work cpunter productive when trying to lose fat. Proteinshakes will bloat your face and belly easily.