Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate this guy

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
is height an confidence enough to save a man? 
nature says yes

i give him a 3/10 but he still slays

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThatWasEpic11/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

What makes you think his 3/10?

He looks more like 7.5/10 man.

like a 5/10

people here called him a chad when I posted one of his videos though

I'm a fanboy so bias but I'll rate him 6.5/10

these videos are suicide fuel. And the comments are rage fuel. Saved for my day of retribution.

you are calling him a 3/10? bahahaha

fukmylyf said:
these videos are suicide fuel. And the comments are rage fuel. Saved for my day of retribution.

HEY! Don't throw around words like that, the FBI are spying on us y'know  :bigsmile:

5.5, 6 maybe.

jagged0 said:
HEY! Don't throw around words like that, the FBI are spying on us y'know  :bigsmile:

(satire, do not imprison)

3/10????? I would kill thousands of people to look like him. He's at least 7/10.

3/10... let me know where you're getting your numbers from, man. lol. 8/10 at least. he's obnoxious as fuck, but he's chad nonetheless.

6/10

I've only watched one video ("Shut up and kiss me") tho. But he seems to be pretty good with creating a funny, charming, flirting atmosphere. Which obviously increases his SMV. Of course, that doesn't necessarily imply him getting much further if these moments of banter and flirting are over and things are getting more serious.

idkwattodowithlife said:
What makes you think his 3/10?

He looks more like 7.5/10 man.

deep set eyes, small skull, lanky body. all the features i have that make me undesirable.

Just lol at people not realizing that all of those "victims" of his "pranks" are actors.