Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Famous PUA with model tier looks and Harvard degree had a 4.4% success rate with women

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Recruit
★★★★
:blackpill:Paul Janka was a PUA back in the late 00s.

These pics don't do him justice. He legit looked 8/10 in motion. He's also 6'2

View: https://youtu.be/dmYT6qlyIws

View: https://youtu.be/sgWUKUQ0etk

Add to that he had some fame and a Harvard degree in physics, so this guy's overall SMV is easily top 0.1%. Best thing about this guy was how he would accurately track his success rate with women. He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. That works out to about 4.4% success rate. Even lower if you count the women he chatted up who didn't give the number. Proof here:

Moral of the story: let go of your Handsome Squidward fantasies and living in lalala land that chads live in a different universe. There is no level of looks or SMV where picking up women will be easy. Even top 0.1% man is not enough and every girls type.

@CruxGammata @ReconElement @Made in Heaven @supersoldier @Copexodius Maximus @Julaybib @glowIntheDark

Just shows how insane their standards are

Interesting

Cold approach is such a fucking meme lmao

upload his pictures on Tinder, check the results.

This shows just how over it is for most men.

0978c06100450ac78ef23096891801f5

The other famous PUA Mystery said on some forum that he also had sub 5% success rate from approaching 12 "sets" a night 4 nights a week. Although not every approach has to be a genuine attempt. Some are just warmups, some he decided not to follow up on because he got better prospects that time. He also fell apart when he fell in love with some girl and she dumped him.

I think I can see why. I mean sure, he definitely was a Chad, but the high IQ and education, contrary to bluepill and popular belief, are actually a turn off for women. See, girls just wanna have fun. They have the best fun with someone like Meeks who's a Chad but is also a low IQ animal. Or with any Tyrone for the same reason. Women are lowly beings that get intimidated by actually valuable and accomplished men. Many were smitten by him at first bit when they realised he was a physics dork who'd actually judge them on how garbage they are they probably decided they'd fuck the local saggy pant drug dealer instead.

Listening to him ramble about how he's fucked 130 women makes me so furious.

@CruxGammata @ReconElement @Made in Heaven @supersoldier @Copexodius Maximus @Julaybib @glowIntheDark
perhaps he is larping

Look at me I am a Chad I have to work hard to get female attention just like you guys tehee

He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. That works out to about 4.4% success rate.
Numbers don't mean anything. They mean the same as Tinder matches today, nothing.

153 lays. Fucking hell. Makes sense if you consider his face and height. I think he could have slayed more if he were active today.

why is this PUA shill squinting so hard ?:feelswhat:

Also degrees and your level of education mean literally nothing to women, so id say that his overal smv is a 6 max.

perhaps he is larping

Look at me I am a Chad I have to work hard to get female attention just like you guys tehee
Numbers don't mean anything. They mean the same as Tinder matches today, nothing.

153 lays. Fucking hell. Makes sense if you consider his face and height. I think he could have slayed more if he were active today.

This shows just how over it is for most men.

He posted proof and there are even videos of him approaching. Women literally giving him the LTN treatment. Rejecting him right to his face paying 0 attention like he's just another ugly male that approaches them everyday. I think most people here fail to realize that Women are just super picky by nature and getting with them will always be a numbers game full of rejection and false hope.

Handsome Squidward bitch magnet fantasies are an incel cope.There's no way to cope around this, even a high SMV Chad has to play the numbers game. Getting a few compliments is one thing, banging women is a whole other thing it has a very long sales funnel where most women will drop off

why is this PUA shill squinting so hard ?:feelswhat:

Also degrees and your level of education mean literally nothing to women, so id say that his overal smv is a 6 max.
Cope as fuck. Look at the video u see people that look like him everyday. He's also 6'2. Lmao you guys always chalk up everything back to looks being the end all be all whn it's just one factor of attraction.

Last edited:
upload his pictures on Tinder, check the results.
Most Chadfishing experiments end with the guy getting the woman's number. That's just the beginning of the game. Most women will flake out and drop off after that for one reason or another

@Friezacel @NorthernWind tagging ypu both since you guys have conflicting views about halo effect. How do you explain this,

@Friezacel @NorthernWind tagging ypu both since you guys have conflicting views about halo effect. How do you explain this,
Cold approach is a meme, even Chads have low success rates doing that. Talking to someone out of the blue (except if you are a foid) is generally considered weird by people

Another explanation could be that he looked too low trust

Cold approach is a meme, even Chads have low success rates doing that. Talking to someone out of the blue (except if you are a foid) is generally considered weird by people

Another explanation could be that he looked too low trust
IRL is better than Tinder and this guy was doing IRL pretty aggressively to have 3k+ numbers. IRL advantages are:

- IRL heightmogging and all its psychological advantages if you're tall like him
- IRL voice comes through (this is different from phone voice)
- fraud is impossible
- energy levels are apparent
- body language cues are readable
- sarcasm and humor are easier to detect
- touch can be incorporated into your pickup
- IRL forces one on one conversation most of the time, unlike Tinder where you are one of 100 matches being chatted up at the same time and have to wait hours in between

I think I can see why. I mean sure, he definitely was a Chad, but the high IQ and education, contrary to bluepill and popular belief, are actually a turn off for women. See, girls just wanna have fun. They have the best fun with someone like Meeks who's a Chad but is also a low IQ animal. Or with any Tyrone for the same reason. Women are lowly beings that get intimidated by actually valuable and accomplished men. Many were smitten by him at first bit when they realised he was a physics dork who'd actually judge them on how garbage they are they probably decided they'd fuck the local saggy pant drug dealer instead.
Most of them have low self esteem and feel like shit about themselves too and don’t think they actually deserve a “good” man and so they’ll gravitate towards an emotionally unavailable ex criminal thug like Jeremy Meeks to fill all of their holes including the one in their soul.

Once the thug dumps them ie fucks them and chucks them they simply repeat the cycle until they are a single mother with the thousand cock stare and utter inability to pair bond. Jfl.

So much cope. His achievements did not hurt his chances, and he is not a 6. Sub 8 theory is about the replaceability of most boyfriends and the oneitis that foids develop for Chad. Yes, foid standards are high, but not this high.

1. Foids settle. 6s and 7s are not struggling at all.

2. Many foids are unable to say no when in the moment. So, tons of flakes.

3. Warm approaches have better chances than cold, but you can't do warm often.

4. Commitments. Life doesn't revolve around sex.

5. Early 2000s. No globalized market.

Last edited:
This:yes::yes::yes:.

A good portion of people probably couldn't even react logically if a complete stranger whose intentions they know nothing about approached them and started talking to them like that. Easily 50+% of the women this dude approached probably just played it safe and ended the conversation as soon as possible, then you have chicks who already had boyfriends, who were lesbians, who simply weren't interested in a hook up at the moment, and so on.

Putting all of that together, in terms of women who would even be open to a hook up or finding a boyfriend, his actual success rate is probably around 25-30%, compared with a straight 0% any incel would receive. Not bad actually.

We haven't really taken into consideration the competition that Chads also have with other Chads. We also
haven't taken into consideration the fact that there has been pushes by the government to destroy
cold approaches.

After some quick research Janka said he lays only 11% of the numbers he gets. This actually is a extremely
high percentage. The average man would probably only have sex with 1% of his in-person numbers. The sub-5 will
lay 0% even after 10,000 approaches (incel day gamer etc...)

Run Janka on Tinder and he will be fucking more than we could imagine just by his looks.

You are always wasting your time talking to women you don’t know, which was his entire shtick.

Cold approaching is a meme and he probably aimed for higher class higher educated foids aka ones who’d prefer LTR instead of sex.
I think I can see why. I mean sure, he definitely was a Chad, but the high IQ and education, contrary to bluepill and popular belief, are actually a turn off for women. See, girls just wanna have fun.
Cope. This is just insane cope iq and education have nothing to do with any of this and it will not turn off women who aren’t low class hoodrats JFL.

The bluepill is believing something like a high iq will turn off women and having a low iq would automatically make u slay + get prime Stacy pussy. That’s the bluepill lol. This “I want to be low iq” cope just sounds like midwit nonsense for the most part. Like as long as ur not retarded or some prodigy outlier in terms of high iq then it really doesn’t mean much

Lol some normie guys will actually convince themselves they have a chance if they mimick this guy.

He is still much more successful than average normie.
Also, he probably wasn't a 'bad boy'. Females are attracted to 'bad guys' ( criminal assholes ) and would choose 'bad' Chad over the 'good' Chad.

He's more like a 6.5-7 / 10.
View attachment 1148231
The other famous PUA Mystery said on some forum that he also had sub 5% success rate from approaching 12 "sets" a night 4 nights a week. Although not every approach has to be a genuine attempt. Some are just warmups, some he decided not to follow up on because he got better prospects that time. He also fell apart when he fell in love with some girl and she dumped him.
Lmao that language, the terms alone are cringy AF.

"spinning plates bruuv"

:blackpill:Paul Janka was a PUA back in the late 00s.

View attachment 1148218View attachment 1148219

These pics don't do him justice. He legit looked 8/10 in motion. He's also 6'2

View: https://youtu.be/dmYT6qlyIws

View: https://youtu.be/sgWUKUQ0etk

Add to that he had some fame and a Harvard degree in physics, so this guy's overall SMV is easily top 0.1%. Best thing about this guy was how he would accurately track his success rate with women. He got 3428 numbers and slept with 153 women at one point. That works out to about 4.4% success rate. Even lower if you count the women he chatted up who didn't give the number. Proof here:

Moral of the story: let go of your Handsome Squidward fantasies and living in lalala land that chads live in a different universe. There is no level of looks or SMV where picking up women will be easy. Even top 0.1% man is not enough and every girls type.

He approached 60000 women?

I heard average person meets 80000 people in their lifetime

He's more like a 6.5-7 / 10.

Lmao that language, the terms alone are cringy AF.

"spinning plates bruuv"
The jaws kinda weird in the photos but he’s definitely full chad in motion

Most of them have low self esteem and feel like shit about themselves too and don’t think they actually deserve a “good” man and so they’ll gravitate towards an emotionally unavailable ex criminal thug like Jeremy Meeks to fill all of their holes including the one in their soul.

Once the thug dumps them ie fucks them and chucks them they simply repeat the cycle until they are a single mother with the thousand cock stare and utter inability to pair bond. Jfl.
All because feminist boomer cuckolds decided to give duh wahmen free range to BE whoreshipers of the inversion of the natural order.

Even when you become Chad, not all women are magically gonna find you sexually appealing and attractive. Types do exist. Some women like a certain phenotype more than other phenotype

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back