Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie workers bully their customer for not smiling and being too quiet

Ronove

Ronove

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thespudbrothers/video/7364736860578401569?_t=8mScCt2qHLd&_r=1

• Normie worker wasp shocked customer doesn’t watch football
  • They make the customer feel like there’s something wrong with him because he’s not smiling or cheery
  • A worker in the back calls the customer a psycho
  • They condescendingly give him a free kid’s toy to cheer him up
I experience this myself with normies. They always feel insecure and uncomfortable just because I have a straight face and am quiet.

The guy was the perfect customer:
  • Knows exactly what to order
  • Says his please and thank yous
  • Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly
But that’s not enough, he still got bullied for not speaking normfag.

The female serves as a good example of how you can behave/mask to ward off the normfag wasps.

Last edited:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thespudbrothers/video/7364736860578401569?_t=8mScCt2qHLd&_r=1

• Normie worker shocked customer doesn’t watch football
  • They make the customer feel like there’s something wrong with him because he’s not smiling or cheery
I experience this myself with normies. They always feel insecure and uncomfortable just because I have a straight face and am quiet.

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

The female serves as a good example of how you can behave/mask to ward off the normfag wasps.

Imagine being surprised someone isn’t a nigger ball worshipper cuck I would said that dude seeing as you like watching superior men so much do you want them to fuck your gf ?

Jfl no one fucking smiles in the UK. The wageslave only picked on him because he’s an easy target.

His girlfriend looks even more masculine than him. And she does more masculine things. No wonder why he has nothing to smile about

Imagine being surprised someone isn’t a nigger ball worshipper cuck I would said that dude seeing as you like watching superior men so much do you want them to fuck your gf ?
They are ALL secretly Gay.

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

Yes. People get scared when you're not on the same emotional level and don't have the right facial expressions. It's not enough to be good, you have to be social and always interact socially so that others don't think I'm weird

>sexhaver
DIE

This video gives me flashbacks, I fucking hate NT scum imagine bullying someone just because they don't wanna put on a fake smile and have boring small talk. However, this wouldn't have happened if he was taller and better looking. As a short sub 5, you have to be socially flawless or you will be humiliated (and even then that might still happen) Even his girl was laughing at him. Humanity is disgusting.

Last edited:

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

That dude look an easy target, predictable

Jfl no one fucking smiles in the UK. The wageslave only picked on him because he’s an easy target.
Honestly if that happened to me I'd just take my business elsewhere.

Why is the wagie so fucking talkative ?

Just stand on a massive raised platform to heightfraud theory

This video gives me flashbacks, I fucking hate NT scum imagine bullying someone just because they don't wanna put on a fake smile and have boring small talk. However, this wouldn't have happened if he was taller and better looking. As a short sub 5, you have to be socially flawless or you will be humiliated (and even then that might still happen) Even his girl was laughing at him. Humanity is disgusting.
Yh if he was taller and less fat he wouldn't have been picked on. Not sure if it's a couple tho, could be a friend

He was only picked on because he was short, fat and ethnic. If he was tall and handsome but just as quiet then he wouldn't have gotten bullied for it.

Honestly if that happened to me I'd just take my business elsewhere.
I would just walk away, well I wouldn't be there in the first place.

Normies are so annoying.

That’s why the McDonald’s drive thru exists ie so people like us can provide normies as little interaction with ourselves as possible.

No free jestermaxxing for them or being fodder for their insults and jibes.

i dont have empathy with sex havers

That’s why the McDonald’s drive thru exists ie so people like us can provide normies as little interaction with ourselves as possible.

No free jestermaxxing for them or being fodder for their insults and jibes.
As a voicecel I've had bad experiences with drive-throughs as well

As a voicecel I've had bad experiences with drive-throughs as well
Well if you are a richcel or at least a welloffcel you could get an ifag and use the McDonald’s app which at least in theory should limit your interaction with normie fast food workers in the drive thru even more. :feelsclown:

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

normies always expect us to do what they please cuz they’re narcissistic

It's hardwired in human brains like a switch. One must fight this nature.

Well if you are a richcel or at least a welloffcel you could get an ifag and use the McDonald’s app which at least in theory should limit your interaction with normie fast food workers in the drive thru even more. :feelsclown:
I use my Obama Phone, apps work well. There's good deals, and you only need to walk in the store. I usually don't even have to say anything.

He should've stabbed the wagie (in videogame) he would've gotten away with it bc ethnic

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

and she wont get fired

I hate all extroverts. Everything I see footage like this it makes me wish they were all lined up to a wall and shot dead in GTA

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

People used to do this shit to me all the time I hate it when they do this its so awkward

Its because they are used to being around normies who have no reason to be unhappy or depressed

normies always expect us to do what they please cuz they’re narcissistic
Just because he felt slightly uncomfortable because this guy wasnt smiling and making conversation he had to make him feel awkward and even more uncomfortable then he did just to feel good about himself

• Pays correctly
  • Leaves discreetly

That food looks so unappetising idk how people eat this shit

Yeah it's clearly a form of subtle social aggression. Humor is useful for this purpose. This is usually how bullying starts, how mean normies test the waters. But other normies don't see shit, they're really cattle for psychopaths. Makes me think of this image :

:lul:

His girlfriend looks even more masculine than him. And she does more masculine things. No wonder why he has nothing to smile about
She has stronger facial bones than 90% of this forum

Holy fuck he looks like white version of me jfl

Knows exactly what to order Says his please and thank yous Pays correctly Leaves discreetly
That's me too JFL.

I don't bother with "special discount" like a cheap skate; I sideeye those who waste my time in the line.

Image queueing up at that place to get something to eat, only to wait for a long fucking time because the wagie is talking the customers ear off!

I'm a cashier at a restaurant and many of my customers don't smile, they loom neutral and I don't care. Some people are more extroverted than others.

Ive been bullied by a blonde 19 yo chick when i was working at a Café (i was 20 at that time) that I should "Smile more".

I told her that ive got nothing to smile for and that i get paid for service not faking my mood.

If she'd given me a BJ id have Grinned for the whole day. :feelskek:

I get treated just like that guy anywhere I go. Normies just don't know how to react when you're not a fake piece of shit pretending to care about the garbage they are talking about. The majority of conversations are meaningless.

Why the fuck is the normfag so talkative. make my food and shut up bitch

If you know the location send them an e-mail, they will probably get fired.

Customers aren't supposed to smile you normfucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back