Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate the prettiest girl you've ever talked to

C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
Besides hello how are you, I mean talk about having a conversation about something meaningful.
A 3 from what I can remember it was a very fat white girl but I liked (not romantically) her because she was very outgoing

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Probably a 5. Maybe 5.5

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
None, since i haven't had a personal conversation with a girl my entire life. Fuckin lol.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2d 2h 3m
i have never had a conversation lol

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
torujo said:
i have never had a conversation lol

Lol we both posted the exact same thing at the same time.

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
A very solid 8/10 milf chemistry teacher I had while in highschool who probably pitied my terrible appearance.

We had many meaningful conversations on lunch break and she often asked about my life. I mostly lied to try not to pass as too miserable but she helped me develop a lower inhib while talking to older femoids.

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
1d 13h 37m
I never had a meaningful conversation ever with a female. I'm invisible and have been my whole life.

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
11d 8h 11m
a-virgin-nigger said:
I never had a meaningful conversation ever with a female. I'm invisible and have been my whole life.

Biggest sign of truecel. Anyone who can actually hold a conversation with a girl means that they might not discard them like absolute trash, and so they can hold a glimmer of hope of having drunk sex or being betabux. Truecels like us are disregarded our entire lives.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★
106d 13h 31m
Probably an 8/10, she is a former model who texts me when she wants beta attention. Chad is only good for fucking and does not talk.

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
my oneitus is a 10/10

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 20h 6m
Back in the day i sat next to the hottest femoid in my grade a solid 8 and i still didnt have the balls to speak to her. but the hottest girl i spoke to approached me and asked me a stupid question about how to get to another walmart when she was directly outside walmart i blank stared her and in an aspie voice said not sure she ran a mile lol dumb femoid bitch im not at ur service to be giving you directions

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
6d 6h 12m
If I excluded female workers who talked to me because of their job. I think the prettiest girl I've talked to is 7/10. The conversation lasts for about 3 seconds. I was heading to the metro station to find out it was closed, and there was this girl on her mobile, I asked her "Is it closed" she said yes while looking on my subhuman eyes. This was a year ago, still sweet to remember.
please end me.

IlieknothingREAL said:
Probably an 8/10, she is a former model who texts me when she wants beta attention. Chad is only good for fucking and does not talk.

tfw no former model texts me to get attention 
dude, are you even incel?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★
106d 13h 31m
MubarakTheCoper said:
If I excluded female workers who talked to me because of their job. I think the prettiest girl I've talked to is 7/10. The conversation lasts for about 3 seconds. I was heading to the metro station to find out it was closed, and there was this girl on her mobile, I asked her "Is it closed" she said yes while looking on my subhuman eyes. This was a year ago, still sweet to remember.
please end me.

tfw no former model texts me to get attention 
dude, are you even incel?

she doesn't fuck me or anything, she just talks to me about random shit, mainly Harry Potter and sometimes gtav

Chad gets the fucking

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
had a 9/10 in my house at 1st year of univercity

lecni_spark32

lecni_spark32

It's over
★★★★★
1d 14h 42m
7/10 but good personality,i have never seen a  9 or 10 girl irl. In my life ugly girls were the worst. Most Cute girls were nice to me. The " ugly/unattractive nice girl " meme it's a big bullshit in my life.

P

Puto

Banned
-
Never had a full convo with a female that I wasnt related to

W

Wearacombl

Recruit
★★★★
I have to say she was an honest to god 9/10.
Happened during my internship.
I knew that she was in a class next to mine in school but I never really looked at, let alone talked to her.
I also would have never tought that she would end up at the same company as me, especially since it was a science (Chemistry) based one.
Anyway, I saw her on the first day when when she went to the train station, since our shifts ended at roughly the same time.
I don't even know why or how but I simply said hi to her at the station and she actually responded.
Tbh I think she simply didn't realize at first who was talking to her.

I still rememebr that during the first few minutes on the train she kept on talking the whole time.
At some point I said something (don't know waht anymore since it was 13 years ago), and I noticed how her eyes started to get teary.
At first I tough that I said something wrong, but then I simply rememebred how conversations with girls usually went (the few I had during my life up to that point) and realized that she simply didn't want to talk to me.
I got out two stations before where I should've simply becasue I was used to be the nice guy and not cause uncomfort towards others.
Never saw her again afterwards. Guess she changed her shifts or got some Chad to pick her up.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
92d 20h 48m
An actual 10, only because she was in my group for a class activity.

Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
Haven't had a real conversation with a female past middle school.

redcel

redcel

Greycel
7/10 coworker asked me a question about work the other day. i almost answered but i don't owe that bitch anything. told her i don't know and she got all pissed. obviously i know, just don't want to tell your roastie ass. dumb slut is probably getting fucked by chad right now.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
113d 22m
10/10 in that I have never seen a more beautiful woman (which is subjective obviously). She was the hottest girl at my school and once we talked for like 2 hours and she laughed at my jokes and asked questions about my shitty life. That got me a confidence boost that probably saved me from sui.

Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
Angry_runt said:
10/10 in that I have never seen a more beautiful woman (which is subjective obviously). She was the hottest girl at my school and once we talked for like 2 hours and she laughed at my jokes and asked questions about my shitty life. That got me a confidence boost that probably saved me from sui.

Fakecel. A 10/10 would spit on me

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
21h 53m
Eerily similar to Alex Bones, my year 8 science teacher was incredibly hot with the ideal body. I got in trouble one day so I had to spend lunch sitting next to her in the sun helping her with stuff, it was glorious.

Now for a brutal story: later that year, the teacher was digressing about how if someone dies early, but spread their genes and had a fulfilled life, their life meant more than someone who lived to 100 and never had a family. She used me as an example for that. I was extroverted and somewhat the class clown back then, I think thats why she chose me. Then again, I was ugly as fuck.

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I dont give a fuck on how the femmoroid in question looks, i try myself to remove them off my mind the better i could so i cant rate them.

I

Incel801

Banned
-
IlieknothingREAL said:
she doesn't fuck me or anything, she just talks to me about random shit, mainly Harry Potter and sometimes gtav

Chad gets the fucking
prob just a way to make herself feel better like volunteering at the animal shelter, something she can put on her resume

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
71d 4h 50m
All the females I ever talked to were average or ugly. I don't talk to females anymore though.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 16h 58m
9.5/10. I don't believe in 10/10s.

Bodybag

Bodybag

Banned
-
Whatever classifies as Becky level.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I was studying for a structural design project as group yesterday, I was close to a 5-6/10 5'9" girl. She is same height with me and her figure drives me crazy.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
6d 11h 11m
Probably a 3/10

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
113d 22m
Celibate said:
Fakecel. A 10/10 would spit on me

Shit, you're right. A 2 hour conversation about nothing in particular completely overrides 30+ years of rejections. Where do I go to get the easy pussy that I'm entitled to?

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
18d 2h 6m
I dont think a woman has ever talked to me. I cant remember the last one at least :/ My mother probably.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
8-9/10 colleague I used to work with. She looked like Marisa Tomei. Naturally she had a Chad of her own, so I ended that oneitis. Then there was an FHO I met at a work course who encouraged further contact, only to later tell me she was a dyke. FML.

Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
My 1st counselor out of the psych ward. https://cdn2.sussexdirectories.com/rms/rms_photos/sized/31/18/281831-633953-2_120x150.jpg?pu=1464096758

That pic does her no justice. I think she lost weight since then, also. She has the perfect German face.

She's about 6 foot, athletic volleyball figure, was the first woman in my life who was ever kind to me, words cannot describe how badly I wanted to fuck her.

Unsurprisingly, she's married to a Jew lawyer that she openly uses for bux. She's one of those that brags about traveling around the world and buying pretty clothes and flowers and shit.

Ittybittyincel

Ittybittyincel

Greycel
I’ve spoken to some really attractive women but there’s never any interest. Like I’m just a person that they need to converse with about work. I’ve never been asked about personal interests or stuff like that. I’m just here.

H

Heroincel

Greycel
10/10
I work at Burger King and there are some hot girls through the drive thru