Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Rate my selfie

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
I've been lurking on incel forums for the past 2 years and I've taken into account a lot of the advice posted on here.

I've cut my carb intake, now hit the gym 5x a week, i've got a brand new haircut, I'm currently in talks with my doctor about getting liposuction.

Just wondering, are there any other things I can do to improve?

65F4B2B9 380A 40FC A5E9 B77670821A73

my reaction to this information

Orangutan 600

My honest reaction to this thread
Patrick Bateman 1

I've been lurking on incel forums for the past 2 years and I've taken into account a lot of the advice posted on here.

I've cut my carb intake, now hit the gym 5x a week, i've got a brand new haircut, I'm currently in talks with my doctor about getting liposuction.

View attachment 718802
maury-laughing.gif

View attachment 718802
Ok GrAYcel

probably rhino surgery

View attachment 718802
Speedrun to ban

JoinedDec 3, 2017Posts362Online2d 7h 36m

You should try killing yourself. That will fix all of our - YOUR problems.

different hair style maybe?

View attachment 718802
Can somebody please expel this Troon

Higher SMV than Chad.