Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rate my nt max boyos

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
I bought an Iphone so girls don't get those ogre bubbles and now I'm spinning plates on my dates.
I got rid of my shitty Pajeet laptop and bought a macbook pro and now bitches be mirin me at the coffee shop and library.
I swapped out all of my clothes for gucci and supreme to show people that I got style and am into current fashion trends.
I now have social media accounts on everything and bought friends/followers.
I go to therapy and take jew pills
I walk with my head up at the ceiling and am always smiling whenever I see someone
I joined a cosplay club and now I go to raves at cons
:feelsgah:

I think iPhone maxing might be legit and I hate apple.

I always wanted to go to a cosplay con dressed up as RE4 Leon.

And yet you are still a pathetic incel. Nice.

I think iPhone maxing might be legit and I hate apple.

I always wanted to go to a cosplay con dressed up as RE4 Leon.
The chads always dress up as wesker and they fuck all of the girls that dress up like this.

And yet you are still a pathetic incel. Nice.
cope, I spin plates now. nt max was it.

Iphone is a cope, it's useless if you have no girls messaging you
On tinder if you send a message and it's iphone the bubble will come up as blue. This signals to the female that you are nt and the conversation will continue. Get an iphone and start spinning plates now.
th

On tinder if you send a message and it's iphone the bubble will come up as blue. This signals to the female that you are nt and the conversation will continue. Get an iphone and start spinning plates now.
th

Good luck!

3cea9f54069a2699db6450145e5239c8.jpg

Just give up your individuality theory

I swapped out all of my clothes for gucci and supreme to show people that I got style and am into current fashion trends.
>Supreme
>style

People became overfed by Supreme, at least here in western Europe. Fix that!

Just give up your individuality theory
Replace your Apple products with a second hand 300$ HP laptop and a plain white noname T-Shirt to be superior individualist

>Supreme
>style

Fuck supreme logan paul maverick is where it's at.

Everything is going as planned
Screenshot 20180801 083732 Chrome

Just googled his name and saw pics of him. Wasn't he a meme here? Or some guy who became a trap?

Replace your Apple products with a second hand 300$ HP laptop and a plain white noname T-Shirt to be superior individualist
:feelsokman::feelsokman:
The chads always dress up as wesker and they fuck all of the girls that dress up like this.

WTF are those normie whores doing there? Do I have to worry? I don't know this franchise.

:feelsokman::feelsokman:

WTF are those normie whores doing there? Do I have to worry? I don't know this franchise.
These are average female cosplayers now. At the end of the night they have an orgy with all the chads.

Damn,
These are average female cosplayers now. At the end of the night they have an orgy with all the chads.

I am not a mysgonist, but sometimes I think it is really for the better wtf. We can't detect male normies but knowing every fucking foid is one should be enough.

Get some $300 Armani sunglasses! I hear that really helps against virginity.

>Supreme
>style

Good boy, now that's thinking like a prosumer.