Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My loser sister dumped by boyfriend (+ some details about her)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I don't know what to feel about this. But perhaps my sister is so unbearable, that most boys she dated ended up dumping her. The main reason? She always go out with 'friends' which include many boys, probably a hoe.

>Low IQ
>7 body count by age 15 (that doesnt count ONS and shit)
>had a baby (now my niece) at age of 16
>Can't hold down schooling. Dropped out from junior secondary school (think grade 9)
>Can't hold down job training, she trained to be a nail polisher, and I use the term "trained" sparingly because she would constantly be late or even miss her sessions
>Can't hold a job, literally quitted a simple job after a day (it was a nail polishing job)
>Go out with 'friends' (read: boys) even she was dating a guy
>Her BFs are all losers - usually no drive or is in poverty, always need to go to my family for money (we are also struggling)
>Brings diseases home, has no sense of organizing (every time she goes to toilet, all these shampoo cans are thrown all over the place, stuff all over the floor etc)
>Refuses to take my advice to date a simpcel who can at least take care of himself and doesnt have dysfunctional families

I am by no means a winner or successful, I had no interest in schooling as well and was an high school dropout, but I toughened it out and eventually got a university degree in computing (what UK calls compsci) in which I now work as a programmer; My brother is looking forward to study in a professional and has a plan as well.

Your parents didn't disown her?

Are you from Hong kong triad thug family brothER

Women making more horrible life choices.

If she had a son, he'd be incel

Send me her dirty pantaloons!

I've seen how mine treats her rich Chadlite and shit when she gets psychotic, wouldn't be surprised if he dumped her in the future but nigga shady too. :feelswhat:

I actually hope they manage to stay together so she don't become your typical promiscuous "good girl gone bad" cause i'm sure this is how it would unfold for the rest of her 20's if they broke up. She got mk ultraed by feminism and this relationship is probably the last line of defense. I worry about her even if she thinks i'm a piece of crap. :feelshaha: