Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fired from my job for being too ugly and lacking "likeability"

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★
I worked at a gym and got fired, apparently I didn't have enough clients. My boss talked about my "likeability" and "connecting with people". I am either too ugly to be relatable, or autistic, or both. Now I did an interview today for a paper pushing job and I think I fucked that up too.

condolonces bro we are always here for you

Happened to @Todd Thundercock too

you will bro just have faith and look for more jobs you will get there trust me
I am going tomorrow with my school to check out a potential workplace. Doubtful anything will come of it but fingers crossed.

Happened to @Todd Thundercock too
Yep, 2 of my jobs. 1 was openly because the fat cunts there wanted people to be social with.

jfl

'likeable' doesn't even mean anything. look at the retarded disgusting shit that normal people like

Wow that's brutal. Personal trainer definitely not a job for incels

jfl

'likeable' doesn't even mean anything. look at the retarded disgusting shit that normal people like
if you're normie looking or at least social, you can get away with a lot of nasty shit and horrendous behavior

Brootal how easily people can get fired in other countries

Brutal gympill bro

And people say looks don't matter... *Sigh* I wish I was at least a 7/10. I'm not really asking for much, if I'm being honest. But, on the subject, I'm sorry, I hope you can find some other employment.

its over. For any job working with people looks are most important thing.
I did an interview for a new job and I didn’t get it, got the rejection letter less than 24 hours later