Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate my sugar cookies

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
it's early morning here and I haven't slept one but at all night and I have important exams in a few days for which I haven't studied one bit

And now I am eating these shitty stale cookies that are extremely sweet ....like really really sweet.Its dough and truckloads of white sugar baked in an oven

I hate my lyf.Idk why I am eating them I am neither hungry nor do I like them

Just three sad cookies on the bedside table lolol
IMG 20240430 020713 Bokeh

these cookies are a metaphor to my life

Too devoid of taste and I am not even hungry for it yet I have to suffer through them

Last edited:
it's early morning here and I haven't slept one but at all night and I have important exams in a few days for which I haven't studied one bit

And now I am eating these shitty stale cookies that are extremely sweet ....like really really sweet.Its dough and truckloads of white sugar baked in an oven

I hate my lyf.Idk why I am eating them I am neither hungry nor do I like themView attachment 1147517
Yummy

Too devoid of taste and I am not even hungry for it yet I have to suffer through them

I hate my lyf.Idk why I am eating them I am neither hungry nor do I like them

Just three sad cookies on the bedside table lolol
View attachment 1147517

Not terrible, I'd eat one.

Are they crunchy or chewy?

Why are you eating sugar cookies?
that's the joke of my life lmao idk ... it's early morning here like 6 something so it's not like I am even hungry.... depression is making me do weird shit

that's the joke of my life lmao idk ... it's early morning here like 6 something so it's not like I am even hungry.... depression is making me do weird shit
In craving soft sugar cookies rn :feelsohh: