Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rate my audio setup

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Greycel
IMG 0920

oh

This is all I currently have.

What I like about this is that the audio sync is very good, but when I use it to record vocals it sucks very bad.

These are the next products I have in mind

IMG 0922

Shure SRH440A Over Ear Headphones: Price = $99 (price isn’t too expensive and it has a pretty good rating)

Next we have my planned microphone setup

IMG 0924

Audio-Technica AT2020 including USB: Price: $120 (not bad either, there’s many other microphones more expensive that have the same quality)

Do you guys have any recommendations to some vocal equipment?

Idk about the items but what music do you make?

IMG 0920

oh

This is all I currently have.

What I like about this is that the audio sync is very good, but when I use it to record vocals it sucks very bad.

IMG 0922

Shure SRH440A Over Ear Headphones: Price = $99 (price isn’t too expensive and it has a pretty good rating)

Next we have my planned microphone setup

IMG 0924

Audio-Technica AT2020 including USB: Price: $120 (not bad either, there’s many other microphones more expensive that have the same quality)

Do you guys have any recommendations to some vocal equipment?
Make Trap Metal or Necrotrap nigguh.

Interesting. Have you made any that you can send to me?
Lol most of them aren’t worth listening too but once I get better equipment I’ll send you a song

I agree

What’s hard though is coming up with lyrics and a catchy melody, if only I was arabic
try listening to funny deso dogg ones, he was pretty good at melody knowing his previous rap career.

IMG 0924

this is a great standard studio mic, although i'd pick the p120 honestly for it's slightly superior sonic and tonal performance.
but usb? srs? get yourself a preamp/adc or atleast just a good audio interface.

as for an upgrade the at4040 is more than enough tbh if you consider buying one. the nt1a is also good, but has slightly colored mids afaik. or you can get yourself an entry level ribbon if you're really into their sound.

IMG 0922

@edgelordcel see this guy gets it

you can't go wrong with the shrs 440. you got yourself a pretty solid closed back headphone my guy. it has a flat, neutral and transparent tonality.

the 97db sensnitvity is a bit problematic though. if it only had the same sensitivity as something like the shp9500s. but yeha its an old headphone anyways. still outperforms most of the new ones for that pricetag :feelsokman::feelsmusic:

this is a great standard studio mic, although i'd pick the p120 honestly for it's slightly superior sonic and tonal performance.
but usb? srs? get yourself a preamp/adc or atleast just a good audio interface.

as for an upgrade the at4040 is more than enough tbh if you consider buying one. the nt1a is also good, but has slightly colored mids afaik. or you can get yourself an entry level ribbon if you're really into their sound.

@edgelordcel see this guy gets it

you can't go wrong with the shrs 440. you got yourself a pretty solid closed back headphone my guy. it has a flat, neutral and transparent tonality.

the 97db sensnitvity is a bit problematic though. if it only had the same sensitivity as something like the shp9500s. but yeha its an old headphone anyways. still outperforms most of the new ones for that pricetag :feelsokman::feelsmusic:
Bookmarked

Bookmarked
I literally forgot to rate your audio setup
its fucking over :feelsrope:

sike its a solid 8. for the combined price of 200 you got yourself classic top performing stuff :feelsokman:

View attachment 1007007

View attachment 1007009

I approve these true wireless buds from an audiophile perspective @kay'

they sound super flat with a slight bass boost and slight upper mid/lower treble elevation without anc. you wouldn't even be able to tell if you don't focus too much. perfect for an earbud.

I got the edxs and to sum things up: yes planar worths it. this headphone in particular worths it. it sounds so clear, so fast and resolving.

View attachment 1012966
these are mine. the edition xs is the best headphone for the price atm, couped with su-1 mqa dac and a topping L30, both of which are also the best headphone dacs/amps for the price as well
and yeah the galaxy buds2 pro. decent as fuck tbh :feelsokman:

I don't record or make music I just consooom though :cryfeels: