Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate King Terry Davis of TempleOS

kholaris

kholaris

IQ 135 but too high inhib for a job
He lived to his late 40s as a virgin, only got a 60-year-old druggie to have sex with as homeless (technically doesn't count) shortly before passing away. He had brown eyes and hair which he didn't like and unusually long face. Also, he was 5'11.

He could've used gymcelling tbh.

skinnycel lanklet, betabux (computer programmer), christcuck, mentalcel

However handsome and could easily have pass for Normie or Chad-Lite and if GymMaxxing was utilizied, Chaddom could've been in the cards. But I don't think Terry was too concerned with women, he was more concerned with deeper matters.

But I don't think Terry was too concerned with women, he was more concerned with deeper matters.
He was obsessed with a girl, Diana with YouTube channel physics girl. He had social media accounts bookmarked and emailed her thousands of time, never got response :(

He was obsessed with a girl, Diana with YouTube channel physics girl. He had social media accounts bookmarked and emailed her thousands of time, never got response :(

I was aware of that. I think he eventually got lonelier as he got older but if you look at his earlier writings, his videos before Diana, his single-minded obessision with TempleOS... until the end of his life, he did not really pursue women at all.

And I believe he was incel as he made a passing remark/brief aside in a vlog that he had never had sex.

He looks like a better upgraded version of @Personalityinkwell :feelskek: :feelskek:

I was aware of that. I think he eventually got lonelier as he got older but if you look at his earlier writings, his videos before Diana, his single-minded obessision with TempleOS... until the end of his life, he did not really pursue women at all.

And I believe he was incel as he made a passing remark/brief aside in a vlog that he had never had sex.

I am surprised and a little perplexed by the cult following he garnered and still has to this day. I just don't understand it.

I am surprised and a little perplexed by the cult following he garnered and still has to this day. I just don't understand it.
I'm his cult follower. Obsessively watch his video almost every day, watching some videos multiple times. Been doing that since 2015 or so and I also wrote to him via email and watched his livestream.

Part of the reason is, I'm a STEMcel who likes OSes.

The CIA used their “mind scrambling technology” to makes him look insane. Terry worked making programs for payment processor. They wanted him to build the “beast” but refused after knowing what they were doing. That is what happens to many schizophrenic persons, they are actually really smart and learn things they are not supposed to. Then the CIA scrambles their brains and they are labeled as “mentally ill”.

skinnycel lanklet

Bruh, if that's skinny than my Frame must be satanically bad. I am not st blackops2cel Level framecel but terry mogs me by half a head in shoulder width.