Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rare reddit blackpill

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/196icxd/the_narrative_that_women_get_laid_by_just/

I'm 25F and still a virgin. I've spent my entire life chasing a dream that involves studying day and night inside four walls - never having the chance to mingle. I don't regret my academic choices for they're already bearing fruit. But it stings when I see others in love.

I'm 5'8, pretty fit and my hobbies are attending concerts, gaming on PC and watching street races.

That said, when I'm out with my friends, I never get asked for my number or socials; even if I start the conversation and make sure to smile. In fact, I'm the one men like the least based on height. I don't mind shorter guys, chubbier guys, guys with glasses. But they do mind me. My friends walk away with dudes while I guard their drinks.

And no, I'm not a prude. I know what desire feels like. I just can't act on it.

I'm so lonely I've been on therapy about it for years. Never held a boy's hands, never kissed someone I fancied. But online, I can't win a single argument against men who claim we have it easy as "females" because they'll just hit me with misogyny and assumptions of me being a "slut".

If gorgeous influencers online can't get a man, what makes you think I can? What the fuck?

I would be out with my boyfriend (and not on Reddit) if that was the case.

B-b-b-b-but you don't understand! She starts conversations AND smiles!

Holy fucking shit. Imagine being so privileged in the dating market that you think just smiling is going to get you romantic partners. She's literally just passively waiting to be approached by Chad, fails, then proceeds to sperg out about it as if it's some impossible phenomenon defying the 4 Laws of Thermodynamics. PISS OFF WITH THIS BS. It's statistically fucking impossible that you can't find a man to fuck with!

I think there's real suicidefuel in this whole thing. This woman complaining about this to us is similar to a Western man complaining about his broken playstation 5 to a starving African child. It's like, the troubles we're going through are dimensions apart, it's hilariously sad.

A foid puts it into words succinctly:

79c1bde8fe7b93ba4a84c47bb4a1ac95

I don't care if you hate women or not, but you gotta admit they do tell the truth occasionally. A broken clock is right twice a day, as they say.

Not much else to say. Normfags will STILL believe personality matters in the slightest even after seeing evidence straight from the horse's mouth.

Bonus heightpill :feelsrope::

583cbf38b60ad1ac6bcd6dd421546769

Bonus ragefuel; You just KNOW this nigger gets off to bullying subhumans.

22808913aecff6a5fe0e7e16c9afe84c

TLDR: She doesn't get approached by Chad. That's it, that's literally the entire fucking issue. As inkwelltears would say...You're not entitled to Chad approaching you, sweetums.

Fuck all foids, mutilate their genitals

DONALD TRUMP PLEASE OBLITERATE THIS RETARDED FOID WITH ICBM'S