Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rape laws were created to punish ugly men

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
“Almost all rapists are men:foidSoy:

Yes, you’re correct. And you know why that is? Because women would never need to rape to get sex. They can easily get sex no matter what they look like. And even if they did rape someone, no man would care to report it because we aren’t fucking snitches like y’all.

OBVIOUSLY RAPISTS ARE ALL SUB 8 MEN, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC WHO WOULD NEED TO RAPE TO GET SEX IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Morals were created as a way for privileged people to virtue signal to the underprivileged. Sorta like theft laws. Of course the rich people are in favor of it, because they are the ones who have money. Same with rape laws, most of the biggest anti rape people are people who would never need to rape. How can you expect underprivileged people to follow laws and ethics created to punish them?

Last edited:
Hi IT trannies, daily reminder that you should kill yourself, 41 percent is rookie number I wanna see it his 100 hundred percent.

Sex with Ugly Men = Rape. :foidSoy:
Rape with good looking men = Sex. :foidSoy:

Come get me IT. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:.

real rape is very rare in civilized time. if you dont count women having sex for favors or getting drunk and regretting in both cases numbers of rape would be negligible.

No shit, even looking at a foid as an incel is enough to get accused of sexual harassment.

We are called creeps when we have any sort of sexual thoughts about a femoid:feelshaha: and accused of sexual harassment and assault

In group therapy, Shannon Bosanac was switched into another group after I looked at her during "process group". I was told not to "stare", to the exclusion of everyone else staring at her. This was after she turned her head and frowned at me.

I'm reluctant to divulge such details since they encourage my "Negative Thoughts".

Last edited:
“Almost all rapists are men:foidSoy:

Yes, you’re correct. And you know why that is? Because women would never need to rape to get sex. They can easily get sex no matter what they look like. And even if they did rape someone, no man would care to report it because we aren’t fucking snitches like y’all.

OBVIOUSLY RAPISTS ARE ALL SUB 8 MEN, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC WHO WOULD NEED TO RAPE TO GET SEX IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Morals were created as a way for privileged people to virtue signal to the underprivileged. Sorta like theft laws. Of course the rich people are in favor of it, because they are the ones who have money. Same with rape laws, most of the biggest anti rape people are people who would never need to rape. How can you expect underprivileged people to follow laws and ethics created to punish them?
All laws that worship foids were built to filter us out of the dating scene and ultimately the gene pool. :feelsmage:

real rape is very rare in civilized time. if you dont count women having sex for favors or getting drunk and regretting in both cases numbers of rape would be negligible.