Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rape laws were created to punish ugly men

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 12h 32m
“Almost all rapists are men:foidSoy:

Yes, you’re correct. And you know why that is? Because women would never need to rape to get sex. They can easily get sex no matter what they look like. And even if they did rape someone, no man would care to report it because we aren’t fucking snitches like y’all.

OBVIOUSLY RAPISTS ARE ALL SUB 8 MEN, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC WHO WOULD NEED TO RAPE TO GET SEX IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Morals were created as a way for privileged people to virtue signal to the underprivileged. Sorta like theft laws. Of course the rich people are in favor of it, because they are the ones who have money. Same with rape laws, most of the biggest anti rape people are people who would never need to rape. How can you expect underprivileged people to follow laws and ethics created to punish them?

Last edited:
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★
44d 16h 47m
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Hi IT trannies, daily reminder that you should kill yourself, 41 percent is rookie number I wanna see it his 100 hundred percent.

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
12d 12h 32m
Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Captain
13d 6h 10m
Sex with Ugly Men = Rape. :foidSoy:
Rape with good looking men = Sex. :foidSoy:

Come get me IT. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
192d 20h 24m
real rape is very rare in civilized time. if you dont count women having sex for favors or getting drunk and regretting in both cases numbers of rape would be negligible.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

We Owe Allegiance To No Crown!
★★★★★
242d 18h 7m
No shit, even looking at a foid as an incel is enough to get accused of sexual harassment.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
160d 4h 32m
We are called creeps when we have any sort of sexual thoughts about a femoid:feelshaha: and accused of sexual harassment and assault

In group therapy, Shannon Bosanac was switched into another group after I looked at her during "process group". I was told not to "stare", to the exclusion of everyone else staring at her. This was after she turned her head and frowned at me.

I'm reluctant to divulge such details since they encourage my "Negative Thoughts".

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

18 yo sub5 manlet KHHV
★★★★★
172d 46m
OBVIOUSLY RAPISTS ARE ALL SUB 8 MEN, BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY DEMOGRAPHIC WHO WOULD NEED TO RAPE TO GET SEX IN THE FIRST PLACE.
JoinedDec 27, 2021Posts295Online2d 11h 8m

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
28d 1h 10m
no man would care to report it because we aren’t fucking snitches
Cringe, if something was bothering me I would make sure whatever is bothering me is discontinued and that they pay for it (if I could obviously), although foid rape is different since if I really wanted her to stop I could push her away and beat the shit out of her anyway.

Zensfy

Zensfy

An-Nisa 4:34
★★★★
40d 32m
there shouldn’t even be any rape or statutory rape law as the ’perpetrators’ of both are usually sexually frustrated sub8 men.

if a guy manages to rape a woman (in gta) then good for him, left him off scotch free.
if a guy manages to ascend and consequently fuck a 12yo foid (in gta) then good for him, let him off scotch free.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
36d 2h 52m
“Almost all rapists are men:foidSoy:

Yes, you’re correct. And you know why that is? Because women would never need to rape to get sex. They can easily get sex no matter what they look like. And even if they did rape someone, no man would care to report it because we aren’t fucking snitches like y’all.

Morals were created as a way for privileged people to virtue signal to the underprivileged. Sorta like theft laws. Of course the rich people are in favor of it, because they are the ones who have money. Same with rape laws, most of the biggest anti rape people are people who would never need to rape. How can you expect underprivileged people to follow laws and ethics created to punish them?
All laws that worship foids were built to filter us out of the dating scene and ultimately the gene pool. :feelsmage:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
65d 18h 26m
real rape is very rare in civilized time. if you dont count women having sex for favors or getting drunk and regretting in both cases numbers of rape would be negligible.