Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Rape fantasy is only a fantasy", but aren't we fantasying about things we like and want?

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Somehow I never fantasied about breaking my leg or cutting my finger off.
Somehow I always fantasied about things that feel good and never fantasied about things that feel bad.
So if toilet fantasy about rape she thinks it must feel good, not bad.

Did you guys ever fantasied about things that feel bad? And I mean fantasying, not thinking out of curiosity how much it would hurt when car would drive on your foot.

Last edited:
We are ugly rejects. Anything we think or say is bad. It wouldn't matter either way

No, we dont.

I actually made a post about this
Freud says that a dream come true is a nightmare. Our fantasies create separation between us and the brutal meaninglessness of reality. When these are realized, it means we can no longer desire them. It's commonly talked about here how much foids fantasize about rape, but then when they are actually raped, they act like it's the worst thing in the world. It's not because they're retarded (they are retarded tho) but that in reality they can no longer manipulate how they imagine they will feel, and thus they are subject to the horrors of reality. When reality becomes too brutal, we escape to a world of our fantasies. But what is even worse is when our fantasies become too brutal, we can only escape by descending back to reality.

No, we dont.

I actually made a post about this

While I agree that dreams that comes true usually bring some sort of burden to our lives, I cant imagine fantasying about something that is not mostly pleasure - and since rape is crime one should think its unpleasant, but toilets are fantasying about it.
Lets say I fantasy about having Lamborghini - while repairs and maintenance cost is pain in ass, there is definitely a lot of pleasure in having and driving it. So rape must be pleasurable for women one way or another.

Last edited:
I’ve found this to be almost universally true. Every woman, no matter how innocent you think she is, yearns to be dominated by a powerful and violent man. Kemper wrote a thread on this a while ago explaining how womens pleasure and pain centers in the brain have some overlap that is not present in males. This causes pain sensations to trigger pleasure. This is very much how cuteness and food are cross wired in the brain, which is why people tend to pretend to eat babies who are cute. I’m no neuroscientist, but Kemper’s explanation makes intuitive sense to me.
All foids are whores that want to be brutally murdered by a chad @Apotheosis

Leftists pick and choose which fantasies are acceptable and which fantasies are not.

For example rape fantasies are fine, but when a guy has a pedo fantasy he's the scum of the earth and needs to be considered a sex offender. Leftists are never consistent with their beliefs.

Last edited:
Leftists pick and choose which fantasies are acceptable and which fantasies are not.

For example rape fantasies are fine, but when a guy has a pedo fantasy he's the scum of the earth and needs to be considered a sex offender. Leftists are never consistent with their beliefs.
The worse part is they think wanting to have sex with 15 years old is pedo shit, while its completly legal in many countries (in mine too). Most girl are developed at 13-14 years old. I heard that Japan have age of consent set at 12, not all women are developed at this age, but 15 years old girl is developed for sure.

Last edited:
The worse part is they think wanting to have sex with 15 years old is pedo shit, while its completly legal. Most girl are developed at 13-14 years old.
Yeah, and many 13-17 year olds mog adult women body development-wise.

Being attracted to a 20 year old woman who has the body development of a 13 year old girl isn't pedophilia, but being a attracted to a 13 year old who has the body development of a 20 year old woman IS pedophilia. It makes no sense.

It's just that older women don't want Chads in their age group going for younger women because they know they can't compete with youth.

Rape is good. (in video game)

It’s in a foid’s nature to want to be used and dominated. This instinct is also present in the females of other species.

Whores with rape fantasies are disgusting

Somehow I never fantasied about breaking my leg or cutting my finger off.
Somehow I always fantasied about things that feel good and never fantasied about things that feel bad.
fakecel traits.