Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ranking men of racial groups into tiers

P

prajeet88

Wizard
★★★★
HeightFaceIQFrame
Prestige/Stereotypes
WhitesSSAAS to A depending on which part of Europe you're from
NEAsBD (only because Abos exist)SBKoreans S (kpop), Japs (A - Anime etc), Chinks (B - dog eating stereotype, etc)
SEAsD (only cause Pygmies exist)BBFA - most people view Thai's and Filipinos as relaxed and fun to be around/social
BlacksSAD (only cause Abos exist)A (only cause Polynesians exist)S+
South AsiansA to C depending on racial compositionA to D depending on racial compositionA to D depending on racial compositionBF
Latinos (castizo to full blooded - excluding whites obviously)A to F depending on racial composition. Honestly a castizo is a different beast to say a pure blooded Guatemalan nativeS to D depending on racial compositionA to B depending on racial compositionBA
JewsAASBS (holocaust survivor card)
PolynesiansSBBSS (known for being good athletes and strong)
AbosSFFAD (even super liberal people know they are subhumans - are kept in camps by the Australian government). Not F only cause curries exist.

Last edited:
HeightFaceIQFrame
Prestige/Stereotypes
NEAsBCSBKoreans S (kpop), Japs (A - Anime etc), Chinks (B - dog eating stereotype, etc)
SEAsD (only cause Pygmies exist)BBFA - most people view Thai's and Filipinos as relaxed and fun to be around/social
South AsiansA to C depending on racial compositionA to D depending on racial compositionA to D depending on racial compositionBF
Latinos (castizo to full blooded - excluding whites obviously)A to F depending on racial composition. Honestly a castizo is a different beast to say a pure blooded Guatemalan nativeS to D depending on racial compositionA to B depending on racial compositionBA
NEA deserves to be in F tier for face

Abos, polynesians and niggers are all very different

NEA deserves to be in F tier for face
Lowest tier above F is D which I forgot about, so I updated NEAs to be D tier. They are not F tier because Abos exist.

Lowest tier above F is D which I forgot about, so I updated NEAs to be D tier. They are not F tier because Abos exist.
No abos mog us face wise they have less hyperdivergent patterns and dimorphism

Also add abos Height A tier Face A tier Iq F tier Frame A tier Media F tier

also SEAS are pretty much as bad as NEAs so they should go in D tier but theyre slightly abo mixed so less so

bro gave blacks S+ because he loves BBC

Bro have you ever seen abos? Like pure-blooded abos?
They mog chinks

I'm a white framecel. Why didn't I get S rank privilege?

HeightFaceIQFrame
Prestige/Stereotypes
NEAsBD (only because Abos exist)SBKoreans S (kpop), Japs (A - Anime etc), Chinks (B - dog eating stereotype, etc)
AbosSFFAD (even super liberal people know they are subhumans - are kept in camps by the Australian government). Not F only cause curries exist.
Abos arent that tall dont put them in s tier height. They are face moggers easily A tier they mog regular blacks facially

Also add abos Height A tier Face A tier Iq F tier Frame A tier Media F tier
Added, but I gave S tier height. Under good nutrition I see no evidence of them being shorter than whites. They just sniff glue and drink alcohol in childhood.

Where are gypsies

Beauty pageant in Aboriginal community:

View attachment 1193834
were talking about men. By default yhey have mogger jawlines, cheekbones, brow ridges, forwRd growth, and hunter eyes. They are failoed by their retardation, bad representation, and their women being ugly.

were talking about men. By default yhey have mogger jawlines, cheekbones, brow ridges, forwRd growth, and hunter eyes. They are failoed by their retardation, bad representation, and their women being ugly.
Bro abo men look terrible, way too primitive looking.

^ This looks like a recreation of homo-erectus made by AI, not an actual photo of real "humans"

Bro abo men look terrible, way too primitive looking.

View attachment 1193837

^ This looks like a recreation of homo-erectus made by AI, not an actual photo of real "humans"
They might be the only major group of humans to have developed and increased in robusticity when it comes to their evolutionary changes since the end of the last ice age. Their adaptations are the most extreme and severe exhibit of any human condition in this regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back