Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Ragefuel] My Steam account got hacked

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Im so fucking done, just bought fallout 4 so I can LDAR for like 200 hrs but NOOO some russian slavcel decided to hijack my steam account and the worst part is that I have 60 bucks sitting on the acc. I emailed steam already so im waiting for a response. If they dont respond I will go ER at their headquarters wtf is this bullshit :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Utterly brutal. My condolences.

Im so fucking done, just bought fallout 4 so I can LDAR for like 200 hrs but NOOO some russian slavcel decided to hijack my steam account and the worst part is that I have 60 bucks sitting on the acc. I emailed steam already so im waiting for a response. If they dont respond I will go ER at their headquarters wtf is this bullshit :((((((((((((((((((((((((((
@Saudade thoughts? some slavcel from ukraine fucking got one of my passwords and logged into some accounts fucking hell

Did he pretend to be you to reset your PW?

two factor authentication next time

My steam account got hacked a few months ago and they got me 500 hours on CSGO lmao

that sucks bro. How did they do it? Good luck with getting it back.

Always put the mobile authenticator on.

that sucks bro. How did they do it? Good luck with getting it back.
I got it back, but the 60 bucks I won here back then in the beginning of 2020 are gone :( messaged steam about it and most likely I will atleast get the games back he gifted to accounts which most likely will be sold.
Always put the mobile authenticator on.
I used the email authenticator, which didnt even work :clown:

why would you buy fallout 4 dude? there's no multiplayer so you're missing out on nothing by pirating

I have no idea what a steam account is.

I am sorry OP, hopefully won't ever happen to me cause of long password.
I have no idea what a steam account is.
It is a platform where you buy video games

Fuark losing my steam account would be a big loss for me, i would rope ngl.

games and those medals.
What you collected there.

Wow that really sucks. I would kill myself if something like this happened to me. This is why I have two factor authentication so that this shit doesn’t happen

games and those medals.
What you collected there.
yeah i still collect games tbh i use to get bundles a lot
and i still collect badges

I play local player games because I hate talking to people online