Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RageFuel] [It's Over] This Video Confirms ONCE AGAIN That BLIND Foids Care About Looks Just As Much As Sighted Foids And ONLY Want Chad!!!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I found a BRUTAL BLACKPILL in one of David Dobrik's vlogs (of all places).

You guys don't have to watch the whole video because the blackpill is at the beginning (but the whole video is still cool because they do an awesome science experiment)

WATCH FROM: 0:10 - 1:04

Also JFL at the oldcel who gets mogged by Chad!

(IF THE VIDEO SAYS UNAVAILABLE CLICK THE TITLE INSTEAD)

Last edited:
She's probably fucking that dog

Did not hesitate. Not even for a "personality meme" coy reply.

Women only care for looks
you can't change my mind

Tell me she's not blind from birth.
Holy shit, if karma exists, what crime did i commited in my past lives. This world just continues to prove to be an awful place.
Also, she fucks with the dog.

normalfag interactions make my skin crawl, i did not enjoy the minute i spent watching that

You can fuck a blind girl if you have good voice plus height. She won't notice your face. But of course, her bitch friends will interfere

She responded instantly. JFL. Blind women are exactly the same as other women.

She responded instantly. JFL. Blind women are exactly the same as other women.

Did you watch the part where the Chad said "I don't know any pickup lines because I never had to use them" :woke::woke::woke:

this one surprised me to be honest blind bitches like chad man we so fucked well at least we know she fucks dog, poor thing must be terrified being abused by this blind cunt.

You can fuck a blind girl if you have good voice plus height. She won't notice your face. But of course, her bitch friends will interfere
Even if she is by herself "Can i touch your face teehee" plus she's gonna detect if it's coming from above or equal to her height, so they won't settle for a manlet either.

Nigga she fucking that dawg.
Even if she is by herself "Can i touch your face teehee" plus she's gonna detect if it's coming from above or equal to her height, so they won't settle for a manlet either.
Just bring a crate with you everywhere theory.

I love how there was a blind blackpill, a dogpill, and a brutal mogging all in one video JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back