Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Racist incels, is your racism and inceldom interconnected?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Do you think racial factors contribute to your inceldom? Would you ascend interracially? Do you think there's any correlation between being racist and being an incel?

Just curious as a blackcel.

Personally not racist, but I do believe whites have it easier in the sexual marketplace.

Go back to IT

I just hate high crime rate individuals

I just hate high cuckold rate individuals

Do you think racial factors contribute to your inceldom? Would you ascend interracially? Do you think there's any correlation between being racist and being an incel?
No there isn't racist Chad slays and the racist white guys still fuck ethnic women

I am racist and my inceldom has no connection to racism

But I know breeding with subhuman sheboons or with ricewhores is a genetic suicide

Lol racist chad fucks multiple ethnic woman daily

A. Of course. Any nigger can get laid easily.

B. No. I wouldn't "ascend" with anyone even if I could. Sex is degenerate, self-degrading behavior practiced by animals. I am also against beastiality, so I would especially not behave that way with a subhuman mud race like the orientals or negros.

C. No. My racism is a closely guarded secret. Only my immediate family is aware of it. It's too dangerous to let anyone else know.

Last edited:
A. Of course. Any nigger can get laid easily.

B. No. I wouldn't "ascend" with anyone even if I could. Sex is degenerate, self-degrading behavior practiced by animals. I am also against beastiality, so I would especially not behave that way with a subhuman mud race like the orientals or negros.

C. No. My racism is a closely guarded secret. Only my immediate family is aware of it. It's too dangerous to let anyone else know.
where do you live? being openly racist isnt that edgy.

Ehh, more like I kinda hate those of my race/ethnicity

Stop playing the race card damn nig , kikes have made it easy for chimps to be laid you have 0 excuse to be here

I'm mixed between almost every race in existence, most blacks concider me white and most whites concider me black and I have been discriminated by both in life so I've had hatred and have felt racism towards both.
(I do not anymore, I find racism to be a sign of unintelligence)
My racism for either side never had anything to do with my inceldom, just the experiences I have had. The only races I've never had negative experiences with are asians and latinos.
That being said you are wrong that whites have it easier in the sexual market place, if you're black you automatically have the BBChalo.

Last edited:
I am rice and I don't hate other races in general but when I see a noodle with other races such as WMAF, I feel angry as I considered this as a cheat towards a rice. However, I hate chad and alpha male a lot regardless of the race.

Racism is a cope. I only see two races: attractive and ugly.

My badge of honor.

3078F07C 32E9 4F5D A213 D31B96820C92

I am rice and I don't hate other races in general but when I see a noodle with other races such as WMAF, I feel angry as I considered this as a cheat towards a rice. However, I hate chad and alpha male a lot regardless of the race.
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't a BMAF bother you more than a WMAF couple?

I am white, and BMWF couples bother me more than AMWF couples.

I see East Asians as fellow arctic people like myself.

Since you are rice, please comment on my tropical people vs. Arctic people thread. To my knowledge, I have never had an Asian person comment on my thesis.

Stop playing the race card damn nig , kikes have made it easy for chimps to be laid you have 0 excuse to be here
Based.

Besides black women will spread their legs for anything that moves.

Jews and niggers, the hatred towards niggers has existed since I was 13 when I realized they’re just half-chimps that the government lets run rampant in the streets, causing crime with no consequences.

Hatred towards Jews is a result of the black pill. Didn’t realize how much of a hand they had in the capitalist military industrial complex, creating billions of slaves

This only works for thugmaxxed blacks

I am racist and my inceldom has no connection to racism

But I know breeding with subhuman sheboons or with ricewhores is a genetic suicide
Volcel by definition but aight

Jews are the cause of degeneracy, feminism, inceldom, race mixing and multiculturalism

I just hate the soulless cucks and trannies that ruined culture

Besides black women will spread their legs for anything that moves.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.

Years later....

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Indeed.

View attachment 615921

View attachment 615928

I also dislike the idea of breeding with such vain filthy beings.

Yes.

I was playing Uno with my therapy group once. I was too anxious to move properly, so I placed cards down at the wrong moment. Sheboons started denigrating me, which the group psychologist ignored.

The group psychologist told someone to stop giving me advice, which resulted in that person being helped by a male, which the group psychologist ignored.

no inceldom is needed to despise cumskin whores

no inceldom is needed to despise cumskin whores

^ Entry ^

Revived:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Males:

Luis(Mestizo)
D.J(White)
Corey(Blonde White; Short)
Joshua(#1; Black)
Damani(Black)
Zamonte(Black)
Leandro(Cuban Mestizo)
Giovanni(White)
Joshua(#2; Blonde White)
Trayvon(Black)
Sean(Black)
Jacques(Black)

Anthony(White)
Brett(White)
Donovan(Black)
Jake(White)
Ramon(Black)
Kevin(White)
Joseph(Mulatto)

Listing is complete, for now...

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

View attachment 552891
( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: )

Still flirting with Chris Merk:

View attachment 552893
(I've seen him in person)

Indeed, Shannon wore this for Chris daily:

View attachment 552895
(Personal observation; wore this style when I saw her on December 9th, 2015 as well, with glasses)

"She'll be okay"...I'll save it. "Okay" was her base state to begin with. "Love and support" meant poor deluded orbiters like Justus.

Group Psychologist Photo:

View attachment 552894

I assumed(Correctly) her personality was like this. That is why I said some lovely things to her at CHW. Perhaps a bit too kind(Definitely).

Quite different from slightly younger D.D. She had the ability to actually feign reciprocity.

The other kids in the classroom then start whispering about it and Aspie John overhears them, filling him with shame and embarrassment. He still misses Short Morena. Days before school graduation, Aspie John overhears two teachers discussing him and Anxious Jane:

"So, Anxious Jane is graduating soon"

"When Anxious Jane realizes how difficult it will be to communicate with Aspie John, she'll be right back in the hospital."

"No. I think she'll be okay. She has plenty of friends and support"

Upon hearing this, two students sitting in the front row of Aspie John, a boy and a girl, whisper and immediately afterwards say to one another:

"Hi Joseph" - To an autistic child

"Hi Elise"

Aspie John assumes they are laughing at him, as he is already anxious and very depressed on this particular day, given he has ASD-related attachment. He has no actual intention to "reconcile" with Anxious Jane, since she has a clear preference for White Chads. When a teacher asks him of his opinion of his time in the classroom, he simply responds with "Ambivalent".

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

Anyway:

I've seen many of them over the years. Dr. Samuel, Miss Andrea, Dr. Bloomstein, Dr. Mike, Miss Rebecca, Chris C, Anthony, Joseph, Ocean(Oca), et cetera...

I was sitting in the upstairs of the hospital waiting room with Mother:

View attachment 584450

I sat in the lobby briefly, waiting for my psychiatrist, when I saw Anthony, a youth from group therapy. Given that he glanced at me for a few seconds and then placed his head down, I'm sure he recognized me also. (We had the same psychiatrist, as indicated by Dr. Samuel before his discharge)

I was waiting for my psychologist, when I noticed Joseph, another youth from group therapy. Joseph was 5'5, autistic, and happened to have the same psychologist. I noticed him as he was leaving his appointment("Take care"). He glanced at me briefly, so perhaps he recognized me too...

I've seen Miss Rebecca and Dr. Samuel while waiting at the hospital, at times.

Even worse is when they feign respect for much kinder, more intelligent incels:

Sarah was on birth control for her boyfriend. Elise and D.D both seemed to prefer Joseph, who lacked the stuttering problem I have. Mariah spoke to me briefly during a group assignment.

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

I don't like white people because they don't like me.

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

Here we see poor Shannon struggling to function among NTs:

View attachment 512601

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

"All my friends wanted her as well" - Yes, orbiters. Femoids cycle between orbiters/boyfriends on whim. She couldn't recall your name among all of the other countless guys who gave her attention. Neither could mine(I doubt she could spell it).

Observe

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

Deangelis was friendly to me until Joseph arrived, resulting in her sitting near Joseph daily and chatting with him. He would confidently offer her advice and she kept her head down in his presence, stopping her pro-Hispanic pro-immigrant speech due to his influence.

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

It's not a matter of hating blacks. I would hate any group if they, being 12% of the population, provided 50% of the crimes, specially violent crime.

Even if it was, I would still stay Based. Besides, Der Juden needs to be exposed for the world to see.

I’d still be racist if women weren’t attracted to me. However my “racism” is justified and not based off nothing.

My racism is based on truth and I became “racist” before I self identified as an incel. It’s absolutely ridiculous to pretend that all races are equal and that races in the same society would be able to get along

as long as its not a niglet IG
they make me flaccid
they always had.

Do you think racial factors contribute to your inceldom?
Tangentially, as the women in my country are about four times more likely to marry foreigners than the men are.

Would you ascend interracially?
If I could, yes.

Do you think there's any correlation between being racist and being an incel?
In the sense that some guys can get quite annoyed at men of other races getting together with the women from their race, yes. Other than that, no, I don't think there's any correlation there, since:

racist Chad slays and the racist white guys still fuck ethnic women