Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Racist incels, is your racism and inceldom interconnected?

My racism is based on truth and I became “racist” before I self identified as an incel. It’s absolutely ridiculous to pretend that all races are equal and that races in the same society would be able to get along
Race realists are so stupid there’s literally no evidence to what you’re saying

It's not a matter of hating blacks. I would hate any group if they, being 12% of the population, provided 50% of the crimes, specially violent crime.
This stat has been debunked so many times . Retard

Jews and niggers, the hatred towards niggers has existed since I was 13 when I realized they’re just half-chimps that the government lets run rampant in the streets, causing crime with no consequences.

Hatred towards Jews is a result of the black pill. Didn’t realize how much of a hand they had in the capitalist military industrial complex, creating billions of slaves
42IQ Take:mask:

i don't think i hate anyone for being a different race tbh

Do you think racial factors contribute to your inceldom? Would you ascend interracially? Do you think there's any correlation between being racist and being an incel?
I hate white women but that's about as far as I'll go.