Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism is low iq and gay

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
We hate being discriminated against for our shit genetics. So why would an incel be a racist that’s hypocritical. They are discriminating against people because of their predetermined skin color they can’t control. Racists are gay fags

'Racism is gay' I hope this turns up on lost sea scrolls for holy texts.

Do you hate blackcels?
the ones that want to fuck white foids and make the competition for my own race even harder and thus make me less likely to ever engage in romantic relationship with my own race, yes. the ones that don't want to race mix, no

Its just for fun.

Nigger

the ones that want to fuck white foids and make the competition for my own race even harder and thus make me less likely to ever engage in romantic relationship with my own race, yes. the ones that don't want to race mix, no
I'm quite open to hooking up with any race.

(Plus, some black foids are shit)

Nigga , you need to understand even if the country you were living was 98% white .

Women would have the same behavior and you would still be incel

Japan is the shining exemple of that

Chicken and watermelon

Too many of these threads. As a wise man once said shut the fuck up and get on with your life.

Are you an infiltrator

@BlkPillPres made a thread about that shit .as an incel , racial allegiance is very dumb.

Like you are fighting for your women to start fucking chad with a different color of dick:feelskek::feelskek:

What’s the point , it’s not your cock:feelshaha:

giga iq'd

This post is trash. We all know niggers ruin economies. Africa and every country in it is unanimously the single poorest and most useless economy for a reason

They are destroying the US eastern seaboard as we speak the economy has been downhill since the late 60’s and early 70s when they got to vote and started fucking the economy so bad we had to disband the connection between currency and gold

@BlkPillPres made a thread about that shit .as an incel , racial allegiance is very dumb.

Like you are fighting for your women to start fucking chad with a different color of dick:feelskek::feelskek:

What’s the point , it’s not your cock:feelshaha:
The way that the last sentence was worded sounded gay as fuck no offense. Tbh it's more about racial solidarity you don't abandon your friends just because there's a possibility they can fuck your wife.

No I just think racism is lame and low iq. Not being racist doesn’t make you an infiltrator.
so u don't like racebait threads or do you think blacks are just different skin color

This post is trash. We all know niggers ruin economies. Africa and every country in it is unanimously the single poorest and most useless economy for a reason

They are destroying the US eastern seaboard as we speak the economy has been downhill since the late 60’s and early 70s when they got to vote and started fucking the economy so bad we had to disband the connection between currency and gold
Nigga ,
This has nothing to do with inceldom :feelskek:

What is destroying US is that it’s a gynocentric country

so u don't like racebait threads or do you think blacks are just different skin color
A lot of those threads are actually racist and yea black people are just a different skin color. I can tell by your pfp that you might be an actual racist

Nothing you ever say will justify hating another ethnicity just because of their skin color.

The way that the last sentence was worded sounded gay as fuck no offense. Tbh it's more about racial solidarity you don't abandon your friends just because there's a possibility they can fuck your wife.
:feelskek:None taken

Sorry guy , as an incel why do you have racial solidarity?

you have solidarity to normie , chad and women because they are white?

This people have absolutely no allegiance to you

It's just a defense mechanism really, in a 3rd world country if I avoid them IRL my chances of not dying from gunshot or stab wounds go up. Don't really care for any of the other topics involving race or eugenics or whatever.

Hhmhmhmhm..... my bad :feelshmm:

well I am brown and I want to racemix, do you have a problem?
then racemix too faggot

The suggestion here is that these people dislike those of other races "just because"?

See, that is the problem right there. In fact, two misunderstandings.

1) They don't necessarily dislike them

2) It's not simply for no reason.

Often it's because they want their country to be homogenous (or mostly homogenous) or because they see a correlation between a specific race (or races) and violence or other negative acts.

It's a complicated thing and it has to be treated as such.

I never understood the extreme nationalism and blind hate people have for each other, often looking the same and talking the same language.

I know in my heart I’m not racist but I like racist jokes and saying nigger isn’t racist

Tell the ethnics to stop hating on whites, and then we'll talk. Compromise goes both ways, not just one. :feelsjuice:

Gotta admit, theres some truth in the saying, “around blacks, never relax,” GrAYcel :smonk:

Tell the ethnics to stop hating on whites, and then we'll talk. Compromise goes both ways, not just one. :feelsjuice:

The races seem to really struggle to live around one another peacefully.

It seems to always result in conflict eventually.

In Africa historically Arabs, Berbers, and Egyptians brought them civilizations. They had nothing before that.

Even indians in Tanzania or south Africa are higher class compared to the native niggers

People hate for whatever reason even if minor. Kurds and Turks. Irish and British. Koreans and Chinese. Even though all these are basically same race as the people they hate
Ethnics will never not hate whites for mugging them so hard. Sad but true

People hate for whatever reason even if minor. Kurds and Turks. Irish and British. Koreans and Chinese. Even though all these are basically same race as the people they hate

Same race but different ethnicity, usually.

I don't necessarily think it's always "hate". I think it's just a desire for homogeneity, for the most part.

This is true, and is something that a lot of people have trouble admitting to these days.

Ethnics will never not hate whites for mugging them so hard. Sad but true
It's because we have an in-built bias against those who are different than us for survival reasons. We are a very tribal species, and like to stick to our own kind. When you push back against nature, well, nature always wins.

I will never engage in some stupid race war as an incel.

It doesn’t benefit me the slightest no matter what skin color you are .

There are no nigga , oh great , you are still incel , feminism still giving women more power:feelskek:

It's because we have an in-built bias against those who are different than us for survival reasons. We are a very tribal species, and like to stick to our own kind. When you push back against nature, well, nature always wins.
And this is why I'm a misanthrope

The hard truth for some of you guys is admitting blacks have no influence whatsoever in your incel situation:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What about people like me, who have no in group bias?

What about people like me, who have no in group bias?
Everyone has in group bias, even if they don't realize it, or deny it. I think a lot of that comes down to being conditioned at an early age with ideals of equality, in an attempt to overwrite this primal instinct. But I believe it can be drawn out of anybody, given the right circumstances, of course.

Unless they can blame Whites in some way, lol
True. We've become the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong in the world, it seems. Including by our own kind.

Nothing you ever say will justify hating another ethnicity just because of their skin color.
this is a braindead marxist platitude that gets spouted by npcs. no intelligent person is racist because of differences in complexions, they are racist because they notice some races are cognitively inferior and spread crime and discord everywhere they go. i don't hate all different races but i do hate niggers because they are notoriously mentally inept and have a habit of creating crime everywhere they go

Racism is natural like lookism and heightism is natural. You will be treated according to how you look period. Don't assume just because incels don't get pussy we are above this, incels are just as evil and sadistic as normies

Racism is essential in the order to prevent race mixing.

They are just coping. Somehow you must cope

I hate sheboons