Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racially Ambiguous Post-Apartheid South Africans Get Just Deserts, Proceed to Cry

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba3E-Ha5Efc

Wow look at all these poor low-iq people, why don't they lift themselves up by the bootstraps?

Racially ambiguous people get the slightest taste of what other racially ambiguous people had and continue to deal with ON A MUCH MORE GLOBAL AND SYSTEMIC LEVEL, and they buckle like the fucking cunts they are! They don't realize that they are typically on recruit difficulty.

It's the same thing with the opiod crisis with the big pharma jews. The powers that be deliberately fed crack into the racially ambiguous community and motherfuckers acted like racially ambigious people collectively snapped their fingers and created cocaine. "Why don't those deadbeats just get jobs?" To this day, racially ambigious people are stereotyped as crackheads.

But with opiods it's "muh poor racially ambiguous people!" "we have to help them!". It's not their fault, it's everyone else's. It's the government! The world isn't being fair to us!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMJWeluZ3tI

How does being poor make them racially ambiguous?

Whites built South Africa nigs destroyed it in 20 years.

Whites built South Africa nigs destroyed it in 20 years.
This. Niggers came to live with Whites, niggers (bantus) weren't in South Africa and Rhodesia in great numbers before Whites started colonizing it. Whites are artificially held down in the countries their ancestors built, niggers rushed there to "get oppressed."

This. Niggers came to live with Whites, niggers (bantus) weren't in South Africa and Rhodesia in great numbers before Whites started colonizing it. Whites are artificially held down in the countries their ancestors built, niggers rushed there to "get oppressed."
I thought bantus were in south africa centuries before the Dutch arrived, and they were oppressing, enslaving, and genociding the native khoi-san populations there.

I thought bantus were in south africa centuries before the Dutch arrived, and they were oppressing, enslaving, and genociding the native khoi-san populations there.

Cope
8E034150 01A7 48AA B812 E7140532E989

Dave Chapelle is a faggot hypocrite anyway. Dudes whole shitck is mocking whitey and acting black. Yet he lives in a mansion in a 97 percent white town with an Asian wife and mixed race kids. He himself wants nothing to do with Niggers and lives a life more white than the pastiess of crackers

Last edited:
Dave Chapelle is a faggot hypocrite anyway. Dudes whole shitck is mocking whitey and acting black. Yet he lives in a mansion in a 97 percent white town with an Asian wife and mixed race kids. Dude himself wants nothing to do with Niggers and lives a life more white than the pastiess of crackers
He has made tens of millions "pointing out the hypocrisies of white people" (that no one can really respond to) meanwhile Kanye West lost billions and isn't allowed to use banks for saying Jews have power and influence.

Nah, Uggo Mungo is right, there weren't many niggers south african region priot to whitey showing up. Niggers are so braindead they think they belong anywhere in africa, I'm glad the president of Tunisia recently mentioned hoe he doesn't want them in his country.

Asian wife and mixed race kids
Not surprised, BM and AW have a raging amount of self hatred for their own genetics. Are there pics of his kids/wife?

Dave Chapelle is a faggot hypocrite anyway. Dudes whole shitck is mocking whitey and acting black. Yet he lives in a mansion in a 97 percent white town with an Asian wife and mixed race kids. He himself wants nothing to do with Niggers and lives a life more white than the pastiess of crackers
He has made tens of millions "pointing out the hypocrisies of white people" (that no one can really respond to) meanwhile Kanye West lost billions and isn't allowed to use banks for saying Jews have power and influence.
I agree with this

Imagine a world where whites simply left other races alone.

spongebob-rainbow.gif
It's a world where bantus are killing, enslaving, eating pigymies and bush men, o wait they already do that :feelsaww:

Not gonna read

The whites did nothing wrong and the current government deserves nukes for treating them this way

Niggers are honestly so funny, every fucking time a non-Black race shows up in niggerland, they improve the living condition of these proto-humans, yet rather than being GRATEFUL for having their life improved by a superior race, they sit there and shit and piss their pants about being oppressed. Dumb niggers think that whites ruling the country is oppression as if it's their IQ that leads to that. And then they kill the non-Black race before falling into living in a shithole once more. This happened with Whites in Rhodesia and Haiti, and even with Yemenis/Omanis in Tanzania.

What's truly truly funny is EVEN after all that, Europeans, Indians, and Arabs in countries like South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nambia, Mozambique, and so on are STILL STILL the ruling class and make most of the wealth.

The ONLY first world country in Sub-Saharan Africa is Maruturius and wow, surprise surprise, it's 60% Indian and only 40% Nigger.

It's a world where bantus are killing, enslaving, eating pigymies and bush men, o wait they already do that :feelsaww:
lol yea im sure the colonizers motivation was purely altruistic.

im sure they dont do the very same things as well (behind closed doors)

lol yea im sure the colonizers motivation was purely altruistic.

im sure they dont do the very same things as well (behind closed doors)
It doesn't matter if whitey had other intentions, niggers still benefit financially and genetically from whitey being in his country. So many niggers of BOTH genders are always so eager to race mix with ANY race because deep down they know it's an improvement.

Every fucking day I see half-Blacks on tiktok who cry and moan about how people from their non-Black half dont accept them into their communities. Seen Blacks who were half italian, afghan, british, norweigian, philipino, etc, and they always cry about how their non-black half community hates them

Hmmm, wonder why?

It doesn't matter if whitey had other intentions, niggers still benefit financially and genetically from whitey being in his country. So many niggers of BOTH genders are always so eager to race mix with ANY race because deep down they know it's an improvement.

Every fucking day I see half-Blacks on tiktok who cry and moan about how people from their non-Black half dont accept them into their communities. Seen Blacks who were half italian, afghan, british, norweigian, philipino, etc, and they always cry about how their non-black half community hates them

Hmmm, wonder why?
Because they're shameless and assimilated into the white devil's soyciety.

It takes two to tango. Whites mix with these people as well because THEY. ALSO. BENEFIT.

I will never name a cracker as my benefactor, because I know that they're not. They are exploiters, demons, and PARASITES just like their jewish masters. That's just modern world faggotry and brainwashing. I wish I was born in Africa.

Last edited:
Nah, Uggo Mungo is right, there weren't many niggers south african region priot to whitey showing up. Niggers are so braindead they think they belong anywhere in africa, I'm glad the president of Tunisia recently mentioned hoe he doesn't want them in his country.
Nah fuck that how about Africa for Africans and Europe for Euopeans. The sheer amount of mental backflips you have to do to somehow argue that Europeans who came on a boat have more claim to land than people who lived and migrated to and fro for centuries is ridiculous. Also, you're talking shit.

Screenshot 20230307 220103 Free Adblocker Browser

Consider yourself debunked!

Because they're shameless and assimilated into the white devil's soyciety.
Just like you speaking the white devil's language and using his tech?
It takes two to tango. Whites mix with these people as well because THEY. ALSO. BENEFIT.
No, whites mix with niggers because they have mercy upon you lot and deep down want to genetically improve your monkey race. It's white saviour complex on a GENETIC level. They KNOW Mulattos mog the living fuck out of Niggers, and take mercy upon you and your shitty genes and want to create a better Negroid race.
I will never name a cracker as my benefactor, because I know that they're not.
KEK okay negroid

Nah fuck that how about Africa for Africans and Europe for Euopeans. The sheer amount of mental backflips you have to do to somehow argue that Europeans who came on a boat have more claim to land than people who lived and migrated to and fro for centuries is ridiculous. Also, you're talking shit.

View attachment 716282

Consider yourself debunked!
Okay, even if I'm wrong on the empty land thing, my point still stands. Blacks would starve to death without whitey. Remember Zimbawe's mass starvation? KEKE KEKEKEK Even the niggers in Sudan and Ethiopia pathetically rely on Arabs to survive, many running off to Egypt

Black people will ruin every place they're in of they are the majority. They just can't help themselves.

Just like you speaking the white devil's language and using his tech?
You act like I decided on where I was born or something.
No, whites mix with niggers because they have mercy upon you lot and deep down want to genetically improve your monkey race. It's white saviour complex on a GENETIC level.
So basically narcissism disguised as altruism. Yeah no thanks. I never asked the white man for help. I'd have much rather have been left the fuck alone. It's a false symbiosis for me. Manufactured "dependency" when it reality it was WHITES who needed US. WHICH IS WHY THE CAME TO OUR LANDS IN THE FIRST PLACE

Blacks would starve to death without whitey.
So why not let them starve? Cuz the whites are such wonderful angelic creatures? LOL fuck outta here with that shit. IT would arguably be the more compassionate thing actually

So why not let them starve? Cuz the whites are such wonderful angelic creatures? LOL fuck outta here with that shit. IT would arguably be the more compassionate thing actually
But if blacks were simply left to their own devices to sink or swim, then the other races could no longer take advantage

Leopold II chopping off the limbs and genitals of slaves who didn't meet quotas in Congo. WOW SUCH A BENEVOLENT PEOPLE! Truly this is the master race!

You act like I decided on where I was born or something.
No, you had no choice since you're part of the most humilated conquered race.
So basically narcissism disguised as altruism. Yeah no thanks. I never asked the white man for help. I'd have much rather have been left the fuck alone. It's a false symbiosis for me. Manufactured "dependency" when it reality it was WHITES who needed US. WHICH IS WHY THE CAME TO OUR LANDS IN THE FIRST PLACE
You say all this, yet we see how niggers in Africa shit and cry when white people dont give them free food
So why not let them starve?
Because muh hooman rights. In reality, no one would suffer if niggers were genocided or bleached out of existence. Genuine question, who the fuck has EVER benefited by their land/country becoming more black? In Egypt, the Albanians and Turks are the richest people in the country, while the Nubian niggers are the poorest.Even in Iraq, blacks make up 4% of the population, and are the most poor, pathetic, homeless demographic.

Meanwhile, the Indo-Aryan Kurds are the most succesful group in Iran. Even the new president of Iraq who was elected in October 2022 has blue eyes. Hmmm, I wonder if there is a connection.
Cuz the whites are such wonderful angelic creatures? LOL fuck outta here with that shit. IT would arguably be the more compassionate thing actually
Yes, whites have genuine pity for the hopeless state niggers are in, this is why many whites adopt niggers and attempt to civilize them. They attempt to raise them right, and they attempt to genetically improve them by mixing with them so they can create Mualttos that are superior

See pic below. Be grateful Whites, Arabs, and Asians have made your disgusting black "women" more beautiful

N

Trust me, pigskins obscured A LOT of things when it comes to history. They wrote it to make themselves clean when in reality they fucked up a ton of time. Think about it why would blacks hate on these snowroaches for no reason? It makes no sense, pigskins obviously ripped them off and fucked them over by slavery. Snowroaches always look after other snowroaches and they will leech off of everyone else and enslave the rest to benefit themselves, even their fucking system is built on leeching off of low smv males. Fuck pigskins already these worthless fucking cumskin cucks are the reason why this world is shit and gynocentric, blacks are based enough to have dignity and fight off these retarded snowroaches.

No, you had no choice since you're part of the most humilated conquered race.
The point is that most people do not choose their origin. At least black aren't hard wired to cuck themselves as apparently the whites you're defending are. You can apply this to any group alive right that basically exists atop the corpses of some other group. The mere fact that black people even exist today debunks this. If blacks were so conquered we wouldn't be considered a threat literally everywhere we go. That's projection
Because muh hooman rights. In reality, no one would suffer if niggers were genocided or bleached out of existence.
Again u could literally say this about any race. No one would mourn the extermination of whites either, many would celebrate and after a time no one would give a shit. You can't miss something you haven't even experienced. Also I don't use money as a metric for merit since that's retarded. I'm surprised how many incels do.

What the documentary shows is that when blacks get even a bit of the institutional biases that whites get, an underclass of whites develops practically overnight.

Yes, whites have genuine pity for the hopeless state niggers are in, this is why many whites adopt niggers and attempt to civilize them.
Yeah raise them "right" by teaching them LGBTQ and other libtard cucked horseshit. Lol. Gimme a break.

It's sad how many of you non-whites are mentally colonized. Even white people think you're weird af aside from some stormcels. It's cringe watching th3m egg you on cuz they know you're obedient

Last edited: