Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racially Ambiguous People Have the Audacity to Behave Like This

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kEsg7CFuMwk?feature=share
She totally deserved that lmfao. But I bet some assholes will say she deserved to be spat on and shouldn't have "chimped out". Nah, they be too damn comfortable around us thinking they can do this kind of stuff. Get rekt, bitch.

And yes this is related because it's lookism that makes a white woman grill you and start talking about how you "don't belong"

Do you cry or otherwise feel sad when a Jew goes ER on his White school and takes out half a dozen innocent Whites?

This question is only posed to you to determine your moral caliber. Intellectually, I already know the answer. It's just a matter of whether you'll be honest or not.

Do you cry or otherwise feel sad when a Jew goes ER on his White school and takes out half a dozen innocent Whites?

This question is only posed to you to determine your moral caliber. Intellectually, I already know the answer. It's just a matter of whether you'll be honest or not.
Do you feel blacks should receive reparations for past grievances, as various other groups have?

Do you feel blacks should receive reparations for past grievances, as various other groups have?

Every person and thing in that video perfectly represents the dysgenics and trashyness of modern Cuckerica

ooga booga go back to Africa!

Every person and thing in that video perfectly represents the dysgenics and trashyness of modern Cuckerica
Would it be less trashy if she didn't beat her ass after getting spat on?

Ahh yes, thank God for our pigskinned saviors. Totally not parasitic leeches or anything.
maybe the nigs didn't invent the wheel in 10,000 years because they are naturally retarded

Nah, it must be the pigskins fault too

Would it be less trashy if she didn't beat her ass after getting spat on?
If someone spits on you, you have the right to beat tf out of them imo

maybe the nigs didn't invent the wheel in 10,000 years because they are naturally retarded

Nah, it must be the pigskins fault too
It largely is, imagine parasiting off other people's resources then judging them for a lack of "development" aka society doesn't look white enough. Before Euro intellect plummeted to 0 after getting fat on other peoples, plenty of your own intellectuals had praise for blacks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfO8OLmbOA8

Last edited:
Normal hotel check-in in USA, I don't see anything out of the ordinary here, just old dried-up Karens with the entitlement of a queen being complete assholes and sheboons, also with the entitlement of a queen, chimping out at every chance that presents itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back