Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RACEPILL - Mahatma Gandhi Edition

tandoorichickencel

tandoorichickencel

Officer
I was reading 'my experiments with truth' and Mahatma Gandhi acknowledges that whites are superior to blacks and even curries JFL

This nigga also mentioned that he fancied the white south african assistant emalehe hired at his law firm.

JFL curries have looked up to whites as their superiors since the 1800s or even earlier.

Salt is better than pepper

DKHXUsSW0AA_C4L

DKHXUsSW0AA_C4L

I was reading 'my experiments with truth' and Mahatma Gandhi acknowledges that whites are superior to blacks and even curries JFL

This nigga also mentioned that he fancied the white south african assistant emalehe hired at his law firm.

JFL curries have looked up to whites as their superiors since the 1800s or even earlier.
He probably just felt a subhuman

Because it's true.

Whites are not gods, but they're the best race and everyone knows it.

I hate how hypocritical our society is.

It's crazy how looks can take you so far ahead in life.