Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] JBW dinner is free for white men in Hong Kong, Women have to pay.

Wish I went to Hong Kong when I was in China.

yeah sure

thats why Fabian (a 5'6'' framelet NEET who can barely afford food in thailand) slays like there is no tomorrow in TH. Just yesterday he got laid with a rich thai woman.

View attachment 49472
he is so rich and good looking that he had to stay in homeless shelter in UK.

whatever helps you cope I guess
White worshiping is :heart: for these women...

lmao “”””foreigners””” they should just say “dinner with white cock” so the sea voids will know that there are no ethnics and probably more will go

But there are still people here who deny the race pill and that jbw is a fact. Unreal.

To be a foreigner you have to have light eyes

Also wtf is up with that age range, 35+ only? Say what

nice cope for us whitecels to know there are ethnic women out there desperate for our seed.

sucks almost all of us are rotting in western countries, foids absolutely hate low tier white men here,

why don't our govt.s offer free passports to all SE asian countries if they actually want to help incels

I would leave tomorrow if i could

Elab retard
You know full well it's a joke to pretend that these women are paying that kind of money for curries and negros. Why cope by trying to obfuscate what's happening here?

Last edited:
nice cope for us whitecels to know there are ethnic women out there desperate for our seed.

sucks almost all of us are rotting in western countries, foids absolutely hate low tier white men here,

why don't our govt.s offer free passports to all SE asian countries if they actually want to help incels

I would leave tomorrow if i could
I have done experiments as a 3.5/10 whitecel. You can definitely score your looksmatch in Asia DED srs. If you are 6+ white then you are a good there.

LMAO BRO JUST BE CONSIDERED UNDER THE SCOPE OF CAUCASIAN MAN HAHA ASIANS WILL LOVE U AS IF THEY DONT WANT FREE PASSPORTS
No, given that Arabs are considered "caucasian" by some lel

As for the passports, yes, two things can be true at once. I know that may be a difficult concept for you.

Wait so its an even for wpmen to be actually the betabuxxes for white men?

So JNBA (just not be asian)
Shut the fuck up