Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Women pay to see monkeys murdered & insane racepill

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro

Do you think they would have been involved if it was the elaborate torture and murder of dogs?

Also gawk at the insane heightmog racepill in the video featured in the linked article. Absolutely brutal. This is why JBW is a thing and you can geomaxx if you are white. It's one of those rare instances where you can sense the height difference through a computer screen. (Manlet vs. >6')

83201649-13268333-image-m-7_1712160854236.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the exact same story a year ago, newspapers recycling stuff?

I saw the exact same story a year ago, newspapers recycling stuff?
They‘re too scared to talk about the Jewish warcrimes in Gaza so they recycle old stuff for distraction

I want to puke.

UIDGAUIHSPHFDASDUCYVEMRPEQXAAXZGA

FUCK THIS GRANSUSGUT U F CYUKING MODEN IM

FICKIGN DONE WITH THIS LIFE

FWHATEVER MAN WHEATEVER AUWSHMTWASHPGMRPAHRSSPHRIPASIHREASIE,R,AIRA,RSIHRGA]RIRGAIGARIG
RIR],RI]I]GAR,,A]RI]PDSS],RAGWASRAS]RG

FUCDKOER90YERU90ERYUAERPAUDEMRXADERXPUWE DUFKC YIE8YRGVEHTREKOIGAK;PASWPOUIASHRPU9,MASRPU[,MZASHRPGASHREESEFG

FUCKJ

FUCK FOF

naggers killing less evolved naggers

Empathic gender

A year-long BBC probe found the cruel ring

WTF that supposed to mean

foids gonna foid

Shitskins and women are even a threat to nature/wildlife, quite literally the entire world would be better off with the former exterminated and the latter enslaved.

Shitskins and women are even a threat to nature/wildlife, quite literally the entire world would be better off with the former exterminated and the latter enslaved.