Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do HAPAs get a rip off JBW boost if they go to Asia?

depRAVEd

depRAVEd

Self-banned
-
I know JBW is about a man's "whiteness" shocking asian women who aren't as exposed to white men as women in the west are, so I'm curious if HAPAs can possibly ascend in Asia given that they stand out from your average ricecel due to having a face that somewhat resembles a white man. What are your guys thoughts on this and the effectiveness of geomaxxing as a HAPA?

Last edited:
I know JBW is about a man's "whiteness" shocking asian women who aren't as exposed to white men as women in the west are, so I'm curious if HAPAs can possibly ascend in Asia given that they stand out from your average ricecel due to having a face that somewhat resembles a white man. What are your guys thoughts on this and the effectiveness of geomaxxing as a HAPA?
hapas dont mog ever lol.

Unless the hapa is a gigachang there's no hope in the world for him kek

Only if they're sufficiently white passing. In which case why not just be a white guy?

I mean you'd still probably stand out, just not as much.

I think you could still ascend as a HAPA if you geomaxx tho

Boys need the influence of men to become men themselves. Women, no matter how nurturing as mothers, are unaware of the harsh realities of being a man into which men as fathers initiate their sons. Predictably, boys born to single mothers enjoy being doted on as children, then experience a sudden downturn once they cross adolescence and become adult males without becoming men.

Hapas are the absolute worst version of this toy child archetype. Asian women spawn them as part of their White fetish fantasy. They start as cute hafu babies, then grow up to be living mongrel testaments to the undesirability of Asian males. Their existence is inherently racialized, so the one-drop rule makes them undeniably Asian.

Last edited:
they will have higher smv than the average rice man. but it's not like that is saying much.

I went to singapore an never had any women come up to me. Maybe its different in poorer countries though.

Yes, Daniel Lord is an example

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back