Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Racepill] I've always been treated like crap by my relatives because I'm not white.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They never treated me with care or love. Growing up, whenever my dad bought me a new toy, they would call me pampered. They said it was wrong to treat a boy like that. I hadn't even turned 13 and my aunties said I was already a man at that age. They even wanted me to start looking for a job. However, they never treated my European-looking cousins with that kind of contempt. They never got scolded for doing poorly at school, they never got called out for disrespecting an adult. After taking the blackpill, I realized that they treated me like dirt because I'm non-white and ugly. I wasn't lucky enough to be born looking 100% caucasian. And I paid a hefty price for that and still pay it even today.

I'm white and get treated like crap.
I know many other White guys my age treated badly as well. No girls, no dates, no sex, no nothing.
My parents were nice, but everyone else treated me like garbage. Like a retard.

Last edited:
Brutal ngl

Tell them

I hate being ethnic

Brutal.

I've always been treated like shit by everyone I ever knew in life.

I should've chosen to be white instead.

I'm the opposite. I've been treated like shit by ALL races because i am White (or not White enough)
I made a post once about how everything that i'm mixed up of, White, Native American and Latin, all disown me and claim i am not one of theirs. It's suicidefuel when this happens tbh. I'm mixed race but am half White, and look fully White. Whites call me a non true white since i have greyish yellowish eyes and dark hair, and Native Americans and Mexicans claim i'm not one of them because i don't speak the language, and i'm white.

I only get treated shit by mostly random foids.

I'm the opposite. I've been treated like shit by ALL races because i am White (or not White enough)
I made a post once about how everything that i'm mixed up of, White, Native American and Latin, all disown me and claim i am not one of theirs. It's suicidefuel when this happens tbh. I'm mixed race but am half White, and look fully White. Whites call me a non true white since i have greyish yellowish eyes and dark hair, and Native Americans and Mexicans claim i'm not one of them because i don't speak the language, and i'm white.
same its brutal ngl, im curry but cant speak the language so i belong to no group now. Whites ofc want nothing to do with me cuz curries bad and smelly teehee and other curries don't associate with me cuz they think i'm whitewashed cuz i cant speak the language.

If you were white they would milk you like you were cow

Same to me, my aunt(white) even called me a monkey.

Same to me, my aunt(white) even called me a monkey.

Brutal. They act as if it was our fault that our parents had fetishes. I never wanted this. I didn't ask for it.

Same bro, I was always treated as the awkward mixed kid :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They even wanted me to start looking for a job.
I remember when I was like 15 and playing with my first band. One of my band mates was upper middle class, he instantly bough all the instruments he needed as soon as the band started. I was the drummer back then and had no money to buy the drum kit. I remember his mom suggesting me to get a job. I felt offended as fuck by that, I was only 15 and had to get some lame job while her privileged son gets a handout? She could at least have softened that speech with "hey son, look how privileged you are, value it" or something.

Im mixed and i never got treated in a different way.

I remember when I was like 15 and playing with my first band. One of my band mates was upper middle class, he instantly bough all the instruments he needed as soon as the band started. I was the drummer back then and had no money to buy the drum kit. I remember his mom suggesting me to get a job. I felt offended as fuck by that, I was only 15 and had to get some lame job while her privileged son gets a handout? She could at least have softened that speech with "hey son, look how privileged you are, value it" or something.

If your looks were Jeremy Meeks-tier she would have bought the drummer kit for you.

So you're the black sheep. Kek

probably being ugly af didn't help too. Anyway i hope those roasties die

If your looks were Jeremy Meeks-tier she would have bought the drummer kit for you.
This 100%, Ive seen something like this happen with my own eyes.

Damn, I’d always assumed you were black.
If I was Black, I'd have it easy getting girls.
Here in New York, I see many White Girls with Black men, but never see White Men with Black Girls.
Occasionally, I'll see a White Man with an Oriental Girl, but I see as many Oriental Men with White Women.

If I was Black, I'd have it easy getting girls.
Here in New York, I see many White Girls with Black men, but never see White Men with Black Girls.
Occasionally, I'll see a White Man with an Oriental Girl, but I see as many Oriental Men with White Women.
Did you live in Jew York all your life? I always assumed you were from some small city in the Midwest or something.

Did you live in Jew York all your life? I always assumed you were from some small city in the Midwest or something.
Yes, I live in New York. The Jews (Women) treat me like garbage.
I will get into that - in some upcoming posts, including one that is getting her (non-Jewish) boyfriend after me

Atleast you aren't a Slav.

They never treated me with care or love. Growing up, whenever my dad bought me a new toy, they would call me pampered. They said it was wrong to treat a boy like that. I hadn't even turned 13 and my aunties said I was already a man at that age. They even wanted me to start looking for a job. However, they never treated my European-looking cousins with that kind of contempt. They never got scolded for doing poorly at school, they never got called out for disrespecting an adult. After taking the blackpill, I realized that they treated me like dirt because I'm non-white and ugly. I wasn't lucky enough to be born looking 100% caucasian. And I paid a hefty price for that and still pay it even today.
My 7 year old cousin is half black half white. His dad is black, his mom is white (Stacylite) but he seems to be on track to be a Chadrone. We'll see in 10 years and ill post his progress.

My 7 year old cousin is half black half white. His dad is black, his mom is white (Stacylite) but he seems to be on track to be a Chadrone. We'll see in 10 years and ill post his progress.

The problem with race-mixing is that there's no in-between: you're either extremely good-looking or an eye-sore that no one wants to touch.

The problem with race-mixing is that there's no in-between: you're either extremely good-looking or an eye-sore that no one wants to touch.
Feast or famine. I know. When you're a good looking mulatto, you're good looking. When you're not, you're really not.