Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been left behind for a long time

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
I was once asked by a Kurdish girl "were you born so ugly?"
I actually wanted to contact her because she thought she was pretty. Others thought she was ugly but I liked this girl.
At 24, I look back on my school days with great pain.
How all the girls in my class used to have sexual experiences when they were 13-14 and many boys too. except me. I was always the ugly one, the strange one. My classmates didn't hold back from telling me straight to my face what they thought of me. I kept hearing them giggling and talking about me. “BOAH he’s ugly”, “not him again”.
Even in sports, I was always the last person selected by a team.
Two students were allowed to put together their teams and no one wanted me. They often argued about who would take me into the team because no one liked me.
Sometimes the teacher even intervened and either took me out of the game completely or said that it didn't work that way. If even cruel teachers feel sorry for you, that means something. I often hid in the sports cabin so as not to have to take part. Because I often hid, my teachers also hated me. I was so afraid of being hit, kicked or insulted again. In basketball class, a much older student from Italy (Thug) repeatedly aimed at my head until I had a concussion and passed out. He kept saying "oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean that" so the teacher couldn't do anything. But I saw him making fun of me for doing something wrong with basketball. It was a game for them to break my glasses or give me a severe brain shock. "hey bro, whoever hits him in the head 10 times wins" "hahaha hit really badly, he almost died hahaha".

Yh my classmates bullied me merclessly about my looks to the point where it stopped bothering me anymore and I just accepted Im ugly as fuck.

Then the same happened at work in a Restaurant all the zoomers there bullied me hard till I left.

Even in sports, I was always the last person selected by a team.
Two students were allowed to put together their teams and no one wanted me. They often argued about who would take me into the team because no one liked me.
Same thing happened to me, I was the smallest, weakest and the spergiest and the sort who you'd leave behind when shit hits the fan.

In basketball class, a much older student from Italy (Thug) repeatedly aimed at my head until I had a concussion and passed out. He kept saying "oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean that" so the teacher couldn't do anything. But I saw him making fun of me for doing something wrong with basketball. It was a game for them to break my glasses or give me a severe brain shock. "hey bro, whoever hits him in the head 10 times wins" "hahaha hit really badly, he almost died hahaha".
I would have unironically charged the bastard and dug into his flesh with my teeth, insulted his mother, etc. if that shit happened to me.

I would have taken my friends Eric and Dylan to school to help me fight the bullies

I would have unironically charged the bastard and dug into his flesh with my teeth, insulted his mother, etc. if that shit happened to me.
he was dangerous. there were some storys that he almost killed one guy because he hit is face

Your bullies deserve to have their heads chopped off by ISIS members. Fuck them honestly!