Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muscles definitely play a role

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
At some point
yes at some point when you already made newbie gains… everyone except seriously ill people can get newbie gains with proper training and enough food.

nigga i am biggest on genetic determinism and im telling you anyone can get 6/10 body… for something exceptionally aesthetic you will need the genes but to be bigger than average guy no genes needed

Just go to gym is bluepill and cringe. Chads dont need to go to gym. Muscles are useless, we dont live in fucking sparta. You dont need muscles for anything. You dont need to physically fight people. It's just for show off. Be a jester. Be a clown. Muscle people are cringe show off faggots

I realized that the gym is full of good looking people. stacy try to pump her ass bigger, chad that try to look more masculine. its not my world...
Same. I can workout at home or swim in my NEEThouse. Going to the gym seems like ritual monkey comparison, like going around comparing cars or watches. I refuse to "lek" for a bitch.

It's not just muscles but muscles are part of it. It's about how wide your shoulders are and how big you are overall in terms of appearance along with jawline and your overall demeanor being aggressive. Women want guys they feel can protect them for the same reason women like to drive big SUVs. The illusion of safety.

Most of my colleagues who only ate 1 meal that was less than 1500 calories and made it to 200 lbs natty

My fast metabolism even made me consider quitting the gym and watch all my gains that took years to make disappear in 2 weeks
That's fucking brutal to watch them be that big naturally without eating a ridiculous amount of food. I've considered quitting the gym too, but I'd turn into a 135 pound twig in a few months, so I have to keep going to maintain my 155 pound weight.

"YoU ArE DoiNg SomEtHiNg WrONG"

I have been lifting long enough to prove I am doing nothing wrong, my curry genetics keep cucking me to prevent me from gaining any weight.
I hear that all the time too and it's infuriating. I am doing everything right, but my skinny white guy genetics stop me from gaining weight.

You’re right aesthetic V Tapers matter not ogre tier gymcels that only homosexuals like
yeah of course. It's just an illusion that women choose men who look like alpha gorillas
Maybe in some Turkish slum of Germany. Women get with twinks and lean build 24/7 here and there’s like 0 muscular ogres here with the exception of a couple few.
It sure is. I was always the skinniest guy in class and couldn't gain weight. I eat 4,000 calories a day for fucks sake and am only a 155 pound ectomorph with narrow clavicles.
How the fuck were u the skinniest at 155 pounds. I’m 124 and 5’11

maybe roasties do JFL
Also, if you're skinny your face looks worse compared to if you were more bulky.
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(14)-1578985347192.jpg

4bccfa02deea58f02da83aecf6f22e10.jpg
u need muscle obviously too skinny aka my level or underweight is obviously bad. There’s a difference between a David Laid and a literal ogre though. OP is talking about 220+ pound roided up ogres that only roastie single moms like
almost every chad and every stacy is gymaxxed
no

Not a single chad or Stacy found. Let alone a HTB or HTN :feelskek:

What a chad frame looks like

That's fucking brutal to watch them be that big naturally without eating a ridiculous amount of food. I've considered quitting the gym too, but I'd turn into a 135 pound twig in a few months, so I have to keep going to maintain my 155 pound weight.
Wow, I started at 95-110 lbs, I am not joking (it was somewhere around that range from what I remember)

I hear that all the time too and it's infuriating. I am doing everything right, but my skinny white guy genetics stop me from gaining weight.
I am an ectomorph and a manlet at the same fucking time, life did me dirty big time, I can never look physically imposing in my life no matter how much I eat unless I blast SARMs just to gain muscle at same pace of the average person, it feels like the gym isnt worth it as an ectomorph

Last edited:
How the fuck were u the skinniest at 155 pounds. I’m 124 and 5’11
I wasn't that heavy in school. I was a 5'11 135 pound guy near the end of high school. I only gained 20 pounds of muscle from lifting weights later on and eating like crazy. Before that in 9th grade, I was a bit shorter, and only weighed 98 pounds. Back in 7th grade I only weighed 78 pounds.

Wow, I started at 95-110 lbs, I am not joking (it was somewhere around that range from what I remember)
Holy shit that's crazy you were that light when you started. What do you weigh now? I was 135 pounds in 11th grade at 5'11". Now, I'm 6'0" tall at 19 and weigh 155 pounds. Back in 9th grade, I was around 5'6" and only weighed 98 pounds though.

Holy shit that's crazy you were that light when you started. What do you weigh now? I was 135 pounds in 11th grade at 5'11". Now, I'm 6'0" tall at 19 and weigh 155 pounds. Back in 9th grade, I was around 5'6" and only weighed 98 pounds though.
I was barely 157 this morning and it took me this long to barely get here

I am an ectomorph and a manlet at the same fucking time, life did me dirty big time, I can never look physically imposing in my life no matter how much I eat unless I blast SARMs just to gain muscle at same pace of the average person, it feels like the gym isnt worth it as an ectomorph
Gym is definitely a losing battle as an ectomorph unless you blast steroids and eat a ton of shit. I still keep going at the gym because I'd look so much worse if I was back at 135 pounds after being 155 pounds. Being a skinny manlet is the fucking worst, man. Your height isn't intimidating, and you won't look big or strong either. I will always look skinny, but most guys won't mess with me because my height makes me look bigger.

I was barely 157 this morning and it took me this long to barely get here
BRUTAL. You still probably look more muscular than me though if you weight almost the same and are shorter. Trying to get a muscular body out of a skinny ectomorph build is like trying to turn a Toyota Prius into a racecar and expect it to outrun a 500 horsepower Camaro that's already designed to be fast. It just won't work and no matter how many modifications or tricks you do, it will never beat the stock factory built Camaro. Same thing with muscle. I've worked hard for years to get bigger and stronger just to still be below the average man's UNTRAINED BASELINE. It brutal working that hard to still be skinnier than average.

BRUTAL. You still probably look more muscular than me though if you weight almost the same and are shorter. Trying to get a muscular body out of a skinny ectomorph build is like trying to turn a Toyota Prius into a racecar and expect it to outrun a 500 horsepower Camaro that's already designed to be fast. It just won't work and no matter how many modifications or tricks you do, it will never beat the stock factory built Camaro. Same thing with muscle. I've worked hard for years to get bigger and stronger just to still be below the average man's UNTRAINED BASELINE. It brutal working that hard to still be skinnier than average.
Meanwhile my older brother who is more likely gooning more than I am and is super undisciplined and lazy is far stronger than me and rarely ever trains because he wasn't affected by the curry genes as much which is also why he facially mogs me and hair mogs me and he doesn't have autism to supplement that.

Last edited:
muscles can't overcome height. you could look like brad pit in the fattest city in america and you would still be an incel if you're 5'3

I wasn't that heavy in school. I was a 5'11 135 pound guy near the end of high school. I only gained 20 pounds of muscle from lifting weights later on and eating like crazy. Before that in 9th grade, I was a bit shorter, and only weighed 98 pounds. Back in 7th grade I only weighed 78 pounds.
Ok so you’ve always been the same as me. I was a bit heavier in 9th grade like 110-115. 7th grade again a bit more. Ok so I do believe you about being the skinniest now

Ok so you’ve always been the same as me. I was a bit heavier in 9th grade like 110-115. 7th grade again a bit more. Ok so I do believe you about being the skinniest now
Yeah, I was always super skinny until I started going to the gym and eating a lot. It fucking sucks being skinny because everyone sees you as an easy target. At 155 I get treated way better than when I was skinnier.

Yeah, I was always super skinny until I started going to the gym and eating a lot. It fucking sucks being skinny because everyone sees you as an easy target.
Yup especially if non NT + glasses

Yep. I have trash muscle genetics and can't gain weight past 155 pounds event though I eat 4,000 calories a day. I can only bench 135 after fucking YEARS of training. Surprisingly though, I can get 10 pull ups in a row. I have narrow clavicles and look skinny since I'm 6 feet tall. I notice it seems very common for an incel to have an unathletic and very skinny build.
6ft? sign me up

"YoU ArE DoiNg SomEtHiNg WrONG"

I have been lifting long enough to prove I am doing nothing wrong, my curry genetics keep cucking me to prevent me from gaining any weight.
Take steroids

6ft? sign me up
I am grateful for my height, but it doesn't get me anywhere with women due to my 4/10 face, autism, and narrow shoulders. At least other men treat me with respect because I'm tall.

10% - Humblebragging
Muscles say a lot about genetics. I, for example, can't build muscles. I could exercise regularly and no change would be noticed.
I'm most ashamed of my thin legs. I used to come to class wearing jeans. I was late and everyone started laughing and grinning and looking at my legs. I quickly went to my seat and quickly sat down and felt embarrassed. My seatmate in the back said the fat one laughed at you. I shrugged my shoulders and acted like I didn't care and didn't care that other people laughed at me. My legs look like sticks that's why I always wore a jogging suit. People only knew me in a jogging suit and everyone always asked me why I didn't dress a little more neatly.
If someone can build muscle well and quickly and has nice aesthetics, it says a lot about their genetics. Rapid muscle growth is good for survival.
do you remember where elliot said that even younger kids were better and stronger than him at basketball and skateboarding?
Of course they are not everything, but they do make up a very large part of the appearance. Anyone who looks like a weakling is treated like a weakling.
weird case for me. I am 200lbs, 6' 2", and have strong lifts yet women despise me. it's not fair as i see everyone else who i am stronger than get all the girls while i am left in the dust. makes zero sense and drives me insane thinking about emaciated kids with "abs" giving backshots to the "gym baddies".

Same. I can workout at home or swim in my NEEThouse. Going to the gym seems like ritual monkey comparison, like going around comparing cars or watches. I refuse to "lek" for a bitch.