Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill] Femcels are a meme

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

"Most of my life and even now I tend(ed) to crush on athletic types of boys; muscular, tall, usually a white blond hair, blue-eyed type."
"Despite being a black nerd with major babyface, super chub"

>super chub
Harpoon

Minimum looks requirements to be in the same room as a foid in 2030

landwhales should be deported to the ocean

landwhales should be deported to the ocean
Think about our fish niggas. They don’t deserve that. :feelsbadman:

You don’t want to risk contaminating the waters either.

females are a meme

"Most of my life and even now I tend(ed) to crush on athletic types of boys; muscular, tall, usually a white blond hair, blue-eyed type."

Yeah you and every other ethnic bitch in the west and on planet earth, nothing special here you unoriginal cunt.

"Despite being a black nerd with major babyface, super chub and the assigned girl weirdo in my grade, there was still a glimmer of hope that they would like me back. They never do and I have now realized that they probably never will."

One Tinder account is all it would take for you to be swimming in more white dick than you know what to with, dumb whore.

"I'm on a journey of looksmaxing at the moment and have faced the fact that even if I become a Stacy, I would not have much in common with these guys."

JFL @ "looksmaxxing" as a female, these twats don't need to do shit all they need is a vagina to get with any guy, that's it. Looks are irrelevant for females, any gross, deformed slob bitch can get a guy 4-5 points above her in looks. And fuck having anything in common, that's irrelevant too, guys are just after that pussy, they couldn't give a shit what they have in common with females.

"I am nerdy (and not in the cute way either), shy, more cute than sexy, not into sports (only now getting into ice hockey), an introvert, and not on trend with popular music 80% of the time (not me being a music snob here, I just don't really pay attention to top 40 music), and am not that used to guys being attracted to me."

Lol again none of this shit matters if you're a girl, nothing hurts females in the dating game, literally nothing. Being shy, nerdy, introverted, fat, no guy gives a fuck about any of that when it comes to girls.

"Even with the looks of a Stacy, I would have a hard time having a Chad boyfriend long terms because I would probably would have to suppress so much of myself"

JFL delusional twats, just being a girl is life on tutorial island being a Stacy is life on tutorial island with cheat codes, hacks and running as admin. You could get a Chad as the fat, nerdy, gross, ethnic, cow that you are now and you wouldn't have to "supress" anything about yourself you braindead twat.

"The only Stacy thing about me is that I used to be a cheerleader (8 years) and that's it. Now unless a Colton Parayko lookalike comes along, I don't see having a Chad boyfriend in my future. And it's probably better that way."

Don't worry bitch a white Chadlite/Chad is in your future because in the west there is no shortage of guys for bitches to chooses from. I'm sick of these entitled whores bitching about how hard they have it, make a tinder account and STFU, retarded ethnic slut.

The problem with society:

Boys - You all need to see that all women are especial doesn't matter how she looks, all of them are princess.

Girls - You all deserve the best, doesn't matter who you are, what you do, your lack of talent, beauty, intelligence, you girls deserve a white tall muscular prince, that will have the face of a angel.

Don't worry bitch a white Chadlite/Chad is in your future because in the west there is no shortage of guys for bitches to chooses from. I'm sick of these entitled whores bitching about how hard they have it, make a tinder account and STFU, retarded ethnic slut.
Maybe one time or a few times, always temporal but Chad are a minority between males so there can't be one for every foid, she will be always the whore who is called by a chad when stacy have menstruation or is pregnant.

Good single mother material like all the other substacy girls.

Maybe one time or a few times, always temporal but Chad are a minority between males so there can't be one for every foid, she will be always the whore who is called by a chad when stacy have menstruation or is pregnant.

Good single mother material like all the other substacy girls.

Yep she'll gladly accept a omega position in a Chad harem as most cunts would, it's the genetics she's after not so much the man. She'll happily be a single mom so long as Chad is the sperm donor.

Yep she'll gladly accept a omega position in a Chad harem as most cunts would, it's the genetics she's after not so much the man. She'll happily be a single mom so long as Chad is the sperm donor.
that only works if she only is lucky enough to have only female children if any single mother have male children they will be permaincels