Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

QUESTION for anyone and everyone on this FORUM....

E

eldercelder

Officer
★★
I'm a mayocel. Just Be White.

I'm 5'9 and a quarter (175-180 cm). That's not really tall (anymore), but it's not quite manlet territory. I'm from Burgerland.

I'm in my 40s, but I have a full head of hair. Seriously, super thick. Many men my age are norwooding. I reached my full height over 25 years ago when I was ~16. I was in high school in the late 1990s, when dial-up Internet was just starting. No smartphones, or even regular cell phones (really). No dating sites or any pills. I was 17 when the first Matrix movie came out.

<< My eyes aren't blue, they're puppy-dog brown, or shit brown. My hair is "dark" by white people standards .... some white people would call it "black," though it's notably lighter if I stand next to an ethnic. My skin is porcelain, pasty white. >>

Despite all this, I'm an incel. Not just that I never got a foid, I'm fucking HATED by foids (of ALL races), even ones I have ZERO sexual interest in... and I'm even hated by some men just for being. I have stories to tell.

What explains me? According to some of the kids here, I shouldn't exist. But I do. I know how I've been treated, how I've been HATED. All sorts of weird fucking stories from a lifetime of shit...

As per this forum: It's not my height (at least not in my generation). It's not my race. It's not my head or my hair. So, what is it??

Last edited:
you're incel because you're unattractive, brown eyes makes it even worse.

face? retarded?

probably bc of your bad personality:foidSoy:

I'm totally fine with accepting the fact that I'm UGLY AS FUCK and most people hate me.

Problem is, HERE, on this website, I'm told I'm too tall, too white, and have too much hair to be an incel.

So, what gives?

Only bluepilled retards believe in the JBW.

Problem is, HERE, on this website, I'm told I'm too tall, too white, and have too much hair to be an incel.

So, what gives?
the yellows and browns want you to go far and take their foid

I'm told I'm too tall, too white, and have too much hair to be an incel.
it's mostly guys below 5'10 who think if they would be 6 feet women would go crazy, but in reality if you have 6 feet height and ugly face with autism it's over for you.

broad physical features like "white", "brown hair" and "blue eyes" are too general to really mean much. You can be aryan phenotype and still be an incel (like me), assuming you dont live in east asia.
As for why youre an incel, maybe youre ugly, or your personality is bad (spergcel or high-inhib) which is why women dont want to be around you. You might also be feminine, which might explain why men also are repulsed by you.
We kind of need more info but generally speaking there are dozens of reasons why you get rejected.

It just never began for you boyo

I'm 5'9 and a quarter (175-180 cm). That's not really tall (anymore), but it's not quite manlet territory. I'm from Burgerland.

I'm in my 40s, but I have a full head of hair. Seriously, super thick. Many men my age are norwooding. I reached my full height over 25 years ago when I was ~16. I was in high school in the late 1990s, when dial-up Internet was just starting. No smartphones, or even regular cell phones (really). No dating sites or any pills. I was 17 when the first Matrix movie came out.

<< My eyes aren't blue, they're puppy-dog brown, or shit brown. My hair is "dark" by white people standards .... some white people would call it "black," though it's notably lighter if I stand next to an ethnic. My skin is porcelain, pasty white. >>

Despite all this, I'm an incel. Not just that I never got a foid, I'm fucking HATED by foids (of ALL races), even ones I have ZERO sexual interest in... and I'm even hated by some men just for being. I have stories to tell.

What explains me? According to some of the kids here, I shouldn't exist. But I do. I know how I've been treated, how I've been HATED. All sorts of weird fucking stories from a lifetime of shit...

As per this forum: It's not my height (at least not in my generation). It's not my race. It's not my head or my hair. So, what is it??
GTFO normscum. You aren't a incel, point blank period. A white incel is an oxymoron

I'm totally fine with accepting the fact that I'm UGLY AS FUCK and most people hate me.

So, what gives?
If you are really 40 and a virgin then no one can pull that card on you anymore.

Being white is only a huge help in countries where the population is not >80 white. If you're in a community where most residents are white you will not get that much of a boost. But in, say, India, you'd be an exotic delicacy basically.

Now to be fair, the benefits of whiteness are a spectrum. You have dark eyes and dark hair. Might as well be a shitskin. If you were more white (i.e. had more white traits such as blonde hair) you'd have a massive boost to your SMV.

That said, whiteness alone can not save you if you're severely socially stunted (autism etc.), or if your bone structure is fucked.

Because you only stated a few features and there are many facial features you need, to be attractive

Lots of fakecels on this thread

Because you only stated a few features and there are many facial features you need, to be attractive
I agree. But what from what I read on half the pages here, I've already qualified.

Real life has shown me otherwise.

it’s basically over for us

Mostly just a bunch of seething Indians saying this.

Ironically, most of them could easily ascend if they would simply move to where they're from. Imagine moving to another country that you don't belong to and then complaining that the local women don't want you.

I fucking hate ethnics so much sometimes.

That said, they do have a point that a lot of white men can simply SEAmaxx, which is degenerate and should be outlawed.

it's mostly guys below 5'10 who think if they would be 6 feet women would go crazy, but in reality if you have 6 feet height and ugly face with autism it's over for you.
I always remind people that St. Blackops2cel is over 6ft

you're incel because you're unattractive, brown eyes makes it even worse.
Nah eye shape matter more.
Bet Francisco Lachowski and Richard Ramirez must have been subhuman, due to the fact that they hat brown eyes?
Eye color is a bonus, the cherry on the cake.
Bone structure, facial harmony etc are the fundamentals and from there you can see what you´re working with

I was in high school in the late 1990s, when dial-up Internet was just starting. No smartphones, or even regular cell phones (really).
Mogger. :feelscry:

Nah eye shape matter more.
Bet Francisco Lachowski and Richard Ramirez must have been subhuman, due to the fact that they hat brown eyes?
Eye color is a bonus, the cherry on the cake.
Bone structure, facial harmony etc are the fundamentals and from there you can see what you´re working with
eye colour is important, just take for example Jeremy Meeks and turn his eyes brown.

Blacks can’t be incels.
the niggers are the ones pushing this dysfunction culture of fornication and exposing minors to sexual content

level 26 khhv checking in. if you saw me irl you wouldn't believe i was a cel. i am 5.11.5, stronk, dark blonde with blue grey eyes and baltic in my physical features. i refuse to give into a society that is pushing all this race gender bs and i will die before i dishonor myself with compliance. each and everyone one of you here who fails to comply is resistance.