Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] 80% of Indian men are using skin lightening creams (which don't even work & can cause cancer)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Global industry analysts (GIA) have predicted that the universal market for skin lighteners will reach $23 billion by 2020, driven by new markets in Asia, particularly India, Japan and China. According to the SIRONA biochem report, approximately $13 billion spent on skin care products and cosmetics in Asia Pacific’s. In India alone, it is estimated that $432 million was spent in 2010 on skin lightening creams and skin care agents. A recent survey showed that 80% of Indian men use fairness creams and the number of consumer’s are growing 18% annually.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14756366.2016.1256882

The racepill is inescapable. Even in India everyone hates brown skin.

The article goes on to explain how existing skin lightening agents are either carcinogenic, can cause your skin to rot, or do nothing at all. And yet people are so desperate to escape racial purgatory this is what people do.

There is nowhere on this earth that dark skin isn't a curse or white skin isn't worshiped.

Maybe with all those billions of market dollars someone will finally develop a proper melanin synthesis inhibitor and we can escape for real. If I just had to pop a pill a day and I could have white coloration, I would ascend at least 2 points. I could live a proper life that way.

Maybe one day ...

yeah they don't even work. The best hope is avoiding the sun at all cost OR moving to america, females love dark men there

yeah they don't even work. The best hope is avoiding the sun at all cost OR moving to america, females love dark men there

Hahahahahahahahahaha seriously laughed

source.gif

>30% of ethnics in America are celibate. I hope you're joking. We're fucked to oblivion here.

Hahahahahahahahahaha seriously laughed

source.gif

>30% of ethnics in America are celibate. I hope you're joking. We're fucked to oblivion here.

If by ethnic you mean Indian or Asian sure, but blacks slay more than whites

thermonuclear_icbm_racepill-png.23397

The article goes on to explain how existing skin lightening agents are either carcinogenic, can cause your skin to rot, or do nothing at all.

How does it work on the k-pop girls? They swear by it and have skin like porcelain dolls.

But they do work at least temporarily. I’ve seen a video about it in Jamaica or something

How does it work on the k-pop girls? They swear by it and have skin like porcelain dolls.

I don't know. Maybe their skin pigmentation is less resilient than that of curries so it can still change. I've tried three things - azelaic acid, kojic acid, and glutathione. None work.

Hydroquinone supposedly works but that's what can rot your skin or turn it blue. In my case it irritates my skin like crazy.

Yeah Indian dudes who do that (or any race with skin darker than white) are huge cucks. You were born with dark skin, deal with it.

CURE REVITILIGO NOW

SAVE ETHNIC MEN'S LIVES

It worked for me btw. Its not cope. I have good before after pics as a proof

How you came to the conclusiom that girls in america love dark guys?

It worked for me btw. Its not cope. I have good before after pics as a proof

How you came to the conclusiom that girls in america love dark guys?

What did you actually use? I'm using Koji San soap (does nothing) and Finacea (not bad since at least it's anti-wrinkle and it fixes acne too). Neither has changed my skin colour at all.

What did you actually use? I'm using Koji San soap (does nothing) and Finacea (not bad since at least it's anti-wrinkle and it fixes acne too). Neither has changed my skin colour at all.

Dude im not using such chemical shit. I am full on vitamin c (2000 mg a day would be ideal) and i avoid sun.

Dude im not using such chemical shit. I am full on vitamin c (2000 mg a day would be ideal) and i avoid sun.

Lol. I took vitamin C 2000 mg a day for years just for health benefits and it didn't do anything for my skin. Also up until the past 2-3 months when I started biking I have spent almost all my life indoors. That shit won't appreciably change anything unless you are really weirdly lucky and/or you were previously tanning every day.

Lol. I took vitamin C 2000 mg a day for years just for health benefits and it didn't do anything for my skin. Also up until the past 2-3 months when I started biking I have spent almost all my life indoors. That shit won't appreciably change shit unless you are really weirdly lucky and/or you were previously tanning every day.

Its over then i guess brother. Just accept your skin color.

Its over then i guess brother. Just accept your skin color.

It's not me that has a problem with it. I don't care what color I am.

It's women that hate us for it. And THAT is what I can't accept.

Not gonna say white people have easy but
I can guarantee you that if I had clear white skin, I would not be a virgin

Lol. I'm West Indian but some members of my family are South Indian. One of my uncles stripped his two daughters naked and rubbed skin lightening cream (home made one) on their entire skin and it ended up burning them more. That's like abuse, LOL.

I had to cut contact with the two of them since **both** of them admit to disliking indian men, and even though I can't date family, I don't want people like that around.

IMO indians, light or dark, are all undesired.

Maybe with all those billions of market dollars someone will finally develop a proper melanin synthesis inhibitor and we can escape for real. If I just had to pop a pill a day and I could have white coloration, I would ascend at least 2 points. I could live a proper life that way.

Maybe one day ...
Is this possible? Biologycels GTFIH

Is this possible? Biologycels GTFIH

Normies have "race for the cure" and other fundraisers 24/7 for things like breast cancer or MS.

We should have events to raise money for curing ethnicity.

It would be a win for everyone except white men. Ethnic men could finally escape hell and live decent lives. Women would be happier too because then there would be more "acceptable" men for them to date.

Honestly a pill like that would be one of the greatest gifts to humanity big pharma could provide. And it would be worth an absolute fortune. I don't know why billions of dollars of research aren't being poured into it now.

Normies have "race for the cure" and other fundraisers 24/7 for things like breast cancer or MS.

It would be a win for everyone except white men. Ethnic men could finally escape hell and live decent lives. Women would be happier too because then there would be more "acceptable" men for them to date.

Honestly a pill like that would be one of the greatest gifts to humanity big pharma could provide. And it would be worth an absolute fortune. I don't know why billions of dollars of research aren't being poured into it now.
Are Indians big on biotech? Maybe they will develop it.

Dravidians really do have the worst skin color, though. Black people are either really black or have this chocolate-colored brown. And "brown people" are often honey-toned or light milk cholocate brown. But dark-skinned Indians have this slightly yellowish(?) undertone that makes their brown look like the brown of shit. They really are the most ugly race and them so often having "caucasian" features combined with that skin often makes them look outright ... weird. And things don't get better when they start speaking with an Indian accent.

People generally hate what's abundant as a matter of fact, brown skin in india is what pale pasty white skin is in europe and the usa etc.

It won't save them, even light skin ethnics fail. Being ethnic is the curse more so than the skin color imo.

If it was possible I'm sure the Asians would've invented it by now.

Though if their was such a thing as a "melanin inhibitor" then it could potentially turn dark hair and eyes light so some white men could get use out of it.

Though as I said, the Asians would've already invented it by now.

don't white people often tan themselves to get darker skin?

I don't believe 80% of pajeets can afford that shit

It won't save them, even light skin ethnics fail. Being ethnic is the curse more so than the skin color imo.
Yup, I'm an ethnic with pale skin, I look better with a light tan tbh. But I'm ugly because of my hair and facial features, not my skin tone.

If it was possible I'm sure the Asians would've invented it by now.

Though if their was such a thing as a "melanin inhibitor" then it could potentially turn dark hair and eyes light so some white men could get use out of it.

Though as I said, the Asians would've already invented it by now.

Technically all the things I listed ITT are "melanin synthesis inhibitors". It's just none of them work properly.

I don't know why big pharma can make drugs to do a million other things but they can't make one to block the production of melanin and save us.

Look at this shit:
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/antibiotics1968/44/1/44_1_25/_pdf

The Japanese have articles on "new melanin synthesis inhibitors" from 1990. A lot of people on this site weren't even born then.

And yet almost 30 years later we're still stuck in purgatory with no working solutions or cure.

If I believed in a god I would say he truly wants us to be trash tier forever.

I mean either make women stop hating us or give us a way to fix what they hate. What a joke.

Skin color is cope. The majority of this forum is composed by white or fair skinned people.

>evolved to handle the sun, to prevent cancer
>use shady skin cream to get cancer anyways
>the current yr

Curries would rather die than be shit skins, it's over.

stop skincoping. it's all bone structure.

Yeah Indian dudes who do that (or any race with skin darker than white) are huge cucks. You were born with dark skin, deal with it.
Racepill is hard to swallow

This single product has trillion dollar market in the curryland and they are running like from the 80s. You won't find any curry who did not see this cream.
categories-men_min.png

Every freaking FOB curry (specially the shitskin ugly ass mongrel ones) I saw has this shit in his bathroom.

Dark skin is about the least of their concerns considering many women out there do like "tall dark handsome" types, the "spicy Latin lover" and black thugs among others. Even 'turrist game can get you laid. The fact that they're butt-ugly, smelly, and talk like a fucking cartoon is their biggest issue.

That and the fact that there's no "cool" or "dangerous stereotype associated with them like there is with many other ethnicities. They're typically stereotyped as convenience store owners and STEMcels - similar problems that plague east asians. But even east asians have K-pop groups, jrock groups and so on. Curries have nothing "sexy"

Dark skin is about the least of their concerns considering many women out there do like "tall dark handsome" types, the "spicy Latin lover" and black thugs among others. Even 'turrist game can get you laid. The fact that they're butt-ugly, smelly, and talk like a fucking cartoon is their biggest issue.

That and the fact that there's no "cool" or "dangerous stereotype associated with them like there is with many other ethnicities. They're typically stereotyped as convenience store owners and STEMcels - similar problems that plague east asians. But even east asians have K-pop groups, jrock groups and so on. Curries have nothing "sexy"
The "dark" in tall dark and handsome means brown hair.

First of all "tall dark and handsome" means a tall handsome white guy with dark hair. Not dark skin.

Second, the reason there are no dangerous or edgy or positive portrayals of curries in the media is because we are uglier, shorter, and lack the masculinity of either whites nor blacks.

The only men we can compete with are East Asians, and then it's just a competition to see who's worse.

No one wants to see Indian rappers or Indian actors, because there's no advantage to it. Anything a curry can do aesthetically, a white or black can do better.

The media doesn't drive preferences. It reacts to our preferences for profit. If there was profit in pushing Indian guys in the media, that's what they'd do. But no one wants to see that.

Curries have Bollywood which is bigger than KPop, but no one outside India gives a shit what happens in Bollywood, because they're just lower budget movies featuring uglier people compared to what Hollywood's putting out. At least KPop with it's hyperfeminine ladyboys has a small niche some women find attractive and the demand for that is not already met by the western pop industry.

Everything is supply and demand. We've got 1.3 billion curries, but no one wants us except as betas, cucks, and IT support.

Curries have nothing "sexy" because we're simply not sexy people.

>[Blackpill] [RacePill] 80% of Indian men are using skin lightening creams (which don't even work & can cause cancer)
>"which don't even work"

Hydroquinone works. 2 percent is the highest you can get OTC but you can get 4-5 percent if you buy it online.

I bought pure hydroquinone powder. I plan on making a 10 percent cream myself when I'll need it in like 6 months.

>[Blackpill] [RacePill] 80% of Indian men are using skin lightening creams (which don't even work & can cause cancer)
>"which don't even work"

Hydroquinone works. 2 percent is the highest you can get OTC but you can get 4-5 percent if you buy it online.

I bought pure hydroquinone powder. I plan on making a 10 percent cream myself when I'll need it in like 6 months.

Yeah it's the only one that supposedly works. But it's carcinogenic, can damage your skin directly, and can turn your skin a weird permanent blue color over time.

For me, it just irritates my skin anywhere I put it which is apparently common as well. I just tried treating some dark acne spots and every time I swear it just makes them darker because of the irritation it provokes.

No fucking way am I dumping that all over my face based on that.

Are you curry Ryo?

You're a cabbage, I live in California and the olny "Dark men" that are liked here are tanned white guys or Tyrones, Curries would never even hold a foids hand here even if they were pure shitskinned.

Are you curry Ryo?

Nope. I'm not even dark skinned. I'm a fair skinned minority (or just plain "white" depending on what standards of whiteness are being applied).

I plan on using hydroquinone specifically for lightening my scars. I have red, raised, keloid scars that I have been working on flattening by injecting them with triamcinolone acetonide every month. Once flat, I'll lighten them with hydroquinone.

Nope. I'm not even dark skinned. I'm a fair skinned minority (or just plain "white" depending on what standards of whiteness are being applied).

I plan on using hydroquinone specifically for lightening my scars. I have red, raised, keloid scars that I have been working on flattening by injecting them with triamcinolone acetonide every month. Once flat, I'll lighten them with hydroquinone.

Bummer on the scars. Hope they disappear then. Well at least you can console yourself with one thing then. You might be a scarcel but at least you're not a curry. :feelsokman: :chad:

don't white people often tan themselves to get darker skin?
Yes, being pale is truecel level. I am not even talking about how acne, acne scars and marks are visible as fuck on a pale skin. When I had severe acne I thought "I am mirin' black people".
Also too much sun and sunbeds cause cancer.