Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] 80% of Indian men are using skin lightening creams (which don't even work & can cause cancer)

On the same topic, have you guys ever seen pics of Indian albinos:

2018 09 02 23 07 39 indian albinos   Google Search

2018 09 02 23 08 01 Indian Boys with Albinism  Brent Stirton

At least you guys only have the skin and cultural hurdles to get over. Blacks and Asians have no racepill answer.

View attachment 38959

At least you guys only have the skin and cultural hurdles to get over. Blacks and Asians have no racepill answer.

Holy fucking shit! That dude looks like a normal white Ginger!

ANTI-MELANIN PILLS NOW.

I'll ginger max like crazy.

Holy fucking shit! That dude looks like a normal white Ginger!

ANTI-MELANIN PILLS NOW.

I'll ginger max like crazy.

I've never seen indians dye their hair either. Be bold dude.

Skin lightening creams are everywhere here in India and vary a lot in composition and cost. A lot of "all natural" products are mislabeled and contain high strength steroids creams because there are no consequences. Honestly though, I don't think most people have any idea that these creams could be harmful. There's fairness facials scrubs, skin lightening facial masks, and so many creams in every supermarket.

Yeah Indian dudes who do that (or any race with skin darker than white) are huge cucks. You were born with dark skin, deal with it.
This.

I am balding and I deal with it.

I didn't think that many curries were high IQ

Global industry analysts (GIA) have predicted that the universal market for skin lighteners will reach $23 billion by 2020, driven by new markets in Asia, particularly India, Japan and China. According to the SIRONA biochem report, approximately $13 billion spent on skin care products and cosmetics in Asia Pacific’s. In India alone, it is estimated that $432 million was spent in 2010 on skin lightening creams and skin care agents. A recent survey showed that 80% of Indian men use fairness creams and the number of consumer’s are growing 18% annually.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14756366.2016.1256882

The racepill is inescapable. Even in India everyone hates brown skin.

The article goes on to explain how existing skin lightening agents are either carcinogenic, can cause your skin to rot, or do nothing at all. And yet people are so desperate to escape racial purgatory this is what people do.

There is nowhere on this earth that dark skin isn't a curse or white skin isn't worshiped.

Maybe with all those billions of market dollars someone will finally develop a proper melanin synthesis inhibitor and we can escape for real. If I just had to pop a pill a day and I could have white coloration, I would ascend at least 2 points. I could live a proper life that way.

Maybe one day ...
Why? Im living in a country too poor to have even indians so i dont know shit bout them as i know white foids are crazy bout black ppl, anyway i find black girls ugly

If by ethnic you mean Indian or Asian sure, but blacks slay more than whites

thermonuclear_icbm_racepill-png.23397

Tbh some Indian/Pakistani men could pass as black, but that would be their only hope rip

View attachment 38959
View attachment 38960

That first man if brown would have been a 2/10, but because of his albinism, he went to a 6/10!

For more albinopill, check out this albino curry:

article-2111298-120DB025000005DC-167_634x424.jpg

Looks like a Norwegian dude named Svend.

Another Indian albino:

blond_man_albino.jpg

Looks really "interesting". It's amazing how the features look so much better once the coloration changes.

And these Indian foids look a bit eery, but if they died their hair to a more natural color and wore makeup and colored contacts, they'd almost look like midwest farm girls:

1052.jpg

The ethnic failo curries suffer is massively due to coloration. Change the coloration and many aren't even any uglier than mid tier whites.

An anti-melanin pill would solve so many problems. In principle a pill wouldn't look quite as eery either because you could control the amount of coloration. Add 5% melanin back to these Indian albinos and they'd just be normal white people.

My blessed mother forced me to spend time in the sun because she believed that it was good for me. As a result my arms, hands, and face are really dark while everything else could pass as white and gets sun burnt easily. :feelskek:

I wonder if it could be completely be reversed over time. There's a pretty stark contrast between my shoulder and lower arms that's been there for as long as I can remember.

For more albinopill, check out this albino curry:

article-2111298-120DB025000005DC-167_634x424.jpg

Looks like a Norwegian dude named Svend.

Another Indian albino:

blond_man_albino.jpg

Looks really "interesting". It's amazing how the features look so much better once the coloration changes.

And these Indian foids look a bit eery, but if they died their hair to a more natural color and wore makeup and colored contacts, they'd almost look like midwest farm girls:

1052.jpg

The ethnic failo curries suffer is massively due to coloration. Change the coloration and many aren't even any uglier than mid tier whites.

An anti-melanin pill would solve so many problems. In principle a pill wouldn't look quite as eery either because you could control the amount of coloration. Add 5% melanin back to these Indian albinos and they'd just be normal white people.

Bet the Albino curries get worshipped for their white skin :lul:

I don't know. Maybe their skin pigmentation is less resilient than that of curries so it can still change. I've tried three things - azelaic acid, kojic acid, and glutathione. None work.

Hydroquinone supposedly works but that's what can rot your skin or turn it blue. In my case it irritates my skin like crazy.
WOW you are so cucked you tried to lighten your skin. Accept it white girls dont want you move on. Since you are ethnic getting pussy aint hard you just arranged married and thats it. Except usually they are ugly af

I don't know. Maybe their skin pigmentation is less resilient than that of curries so it can still change. I've tried three things - azelaic acid, kojic acid, and glutathione. None work.

Hydroquinone supposedly works but that's what can rot your skin or turn it blue. In my case it irritates my skin like crazy.
never began for you

Lol. I'm West Indian but some members of my family are South Indian. One of my uncles stripped his two daughters naked and rubbed skin lightening cream (home made one) on their entire skin and it ended up burning them more. That's like abuse, LOL.

I had to cut contact with the two of them since **both** of them admit to disliking indian men, and even though I can't date family, I don't want people like that around.

IMO indians, light or dark, are all undesired.

Sucks you gotta stop talking to family, I did the exact same thing. I stopped attending family events altogether, I'm just sick of it all, it's like you have to be completely solitary and alone to not be exposed to Racepill.

Human culture developed in such a way that whiteness is associated with wealth, cleanliness, and god-like things. Even the Romans praised Germanic people for their physique and fair skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back