Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are responsible for 80% of household spendings and 94% of women spend over an hour shopping online EVERY DAY

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Quick and short post. We hear all the time that women are incredibly oppressed economically. If that were true then surely they wouldn't be big consumers right? Surely they wouldn't have much buying power? :feelswhere:

• Women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing decisions.
  • 94% of women between the ages of 15-35 spend over an hour per day shopping online.

:feelstastyman: Have you ever heard of ANY oppressed class in ANY culture at ANY time in history that had this much buying power? Does this sound like someone who's oppressed?

And the 70-80% figure isn't even the worst one. This paper cites a figure of 85%: Factors affecting Purchase behavior of Women grocery consumer- An Insight
85% of all consumer spending comes from women jfl, the supposed destitute class :feelsseriously:

• Mother’s Day spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion in 2019, up from $23.1 billion in 2018.
  • The top homebuyers after married couples are single women (18%, double the percentage for single men at 9%).
  • 70% of travel consumers are women.
  • 85% of women say that if they like a brand, they will remain loyal to it.

Source:
All of this comes from a Forbes article on how to market to women

Women are such great consumers. No wonder they had to be """LIBERATED"""

I also decided to look into Mother's Day vs Father's Day because anyone who's blackpilled would assume that Father's Day would get mogged since people don't care about men or fathers these days.

OH LOOK WHAT A SURPRISE

According to the National Retail Federation, 2015 Father’s Day consumers in the United States will spend $115.57 per person, totaling $12.7 billion compared to the $21.2 billion spent on Mother’s Day. The gap between Mother’s Day and Father’s Day spending continues to widen as Mother’s Day spending hit a new all-time high this year, the second time in three years this record has been broken.
Only one year since 2002 has Father’s Day spending per person been higher than Mother’s Day.

B-But mah wage gap that's been debunked millions of times

Can confirm. Sister literally has 3-4 packages come in weekly, mostly clothing. She basically spends all her money she earns and has saven 0 euros since she started working 3 years ago. "If" you ever manage get a girlfriend, you better have a lot of money you are willing to lose.

So muh polluting factories is producing to satisfies women. Global warmmunism is women's fault. They need to pay us climate reparations

lets have a heart to heart boyos :heart::p
if foids didn't buy all this useless shit who would?
  • 85% of women say that if they like a brand, they will remain loyal to it.
also brand loyalty is a cucked trait unless they actually gave you free shit.

Can confirm. Sister literally has 3-4 packages come in weekly, mostly clothing. She basically spends all her money she earns and has saven 0 euros since she started working 3 years ago. "If" you ever manage get a girlfriend, you better have a lot of money you are willing to lose.
I can't even begin to understand this mindset. I eat plain gymcel bulking food and I spend less than 100 bucks per year on copes

I can't wait to hear about how all of this is the fault of the patriarchy!!

20210122 185144

So much for global warming, environmentalism and shit like that. Foids destroy the world far more than us with their dumb consumerism.

B-But mah wage gap that's been debunked millions of times
So muh polluting factories is producing to satisfies women. Global warmmunism is women's fault. They need to pay us climate reparations
They wear the shit they buy like 2 times then buy something new
Women directly fuel fast fashion and the horrible working conditions of hundreds of millions of people in sweatshops and the tons of waste that's produced

But muh pollution muh enviroment tho

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear about how all of this is the fault of the patriarchy!!

View attachment 401843
It's funny because if there's an actual wage gap then the statistic of household spending is even worse because it means that the majority of men's money is used by women. What kind of patriarchal society gives so much power to women?

It's funny because if there's an actual wage gap then the statistic of household spending is even worse because it means that the majority of men's money is used by women. What kind of patriarchal society gives so much power to women?
What a fucking joke.

A guy can be content for a few months with buying a game or two on steam, but women need to buy a whole bunch of useless garbage in order to fill their never ending void if satisfaction.

No wonder they were allowed rights. They're so easy to control.

I'm surprised studies like this are even allowed to be shown to the public and aren't pulled down for being misogynistic and non progressive

Every time evidence of clown world surfaces, it immediately is met with hostility.

Its like people can't fathom that women aren't the victims they make themselves out to be every day

So much for global warming, environmentalism and shit like that. Foids destroy the world far more than us with their dumb consumerism.
I can't find it but there was a study that showed that the people who speak the loudest on the environment are actually the ones who do the least irl to fight for the environment. It's all virtue signaling.

teehee stop polluting guys!! brb taking a flight to the bahamas

I'm surprised studies like this are even allowed to be shown to the public and aren't pulled down for being misogynistic and non progressive
They like these studies because it makes foids so important to the society. Without our kweenz spending so much, there'd be an economic collapse!!!

Unlike us frugal incels, who sit around barely spending at all. Ugly short guys should just die. No one would care. But of course, if we spent a lot, we'd be pathetic manchildren who need to step up and raise single roastie's bastard kids.

But of course, if we spent a lot, we'd be pathetic manchildren who need to step up and raise single roastie's bastard kids.
That's because any money that isn't spend on a foid is manchild money in the eyes of society.
Jfl we're at the point where it's almost become normalized to spend your money on Onlyfans. Just like twitch donations

One of the advantages to not having a wife is that you don't have someone constantly running up your credit cards buying stupid shit

What a fucking joke.

A guy can be content for a few months with buying a game or two on steam, but women need to buy a whole bunch of useless garbage in order to fill their never ending void if satisfaction.

No wonder they were allowed rights. They're so easy to control.

Every time evidence of clown world surfaces, it immediately is met with hostility.

Its like people can't fathom that women aren't the victims they make themselves out to be every day
Reminds me of this tweet that became a meme. Foid is absolutely horrified and heavily disapproves of someone living a minimalist lifestyle

Then people memed it

Reminds me of this tweet that became a meme. Foid is absolutely horrified and heavily disapproves of someone living a minimalist lifestyle

View attachment 401848

Then people memed it

View attachment 401849

View attachment 401850
Holy shit the clownery never ends.

They are literally the servants of businesses.

Imagine shitting on someone else because they don't have a million retarded useless nick nacks to fill their home.

I'm fairly certain she just did this for social validation.

Haha! Look everyone! This person is content and living life in a way that's different from everyone else! Come on everybody! Point and laugh with me! By the way we're the so called good people of society!

Holy shit the clownery never ends.

They are literally the servants of businesses.

Imagine shitting on someone else because they don't have a million retarded useless nick nacks to fill their home.

I'm fairly certain she just did this for social validation.

Haha! Look everyone! This person is content and living life in a way that's different from everyone else! Come on everybody! Point and laugh with me! By the way we're the so called good people of society!
Years ago on 4chan people were posting their desks, everyone has desks that were cluttered and/or dirty as fuck (food, cigs, drinks etc). I posted my clean desk with zero clutter. Nothing but the essentials. A foid who was attention whoring there was like "wtf looks like the desk of a serial killer". She said it looks too clean, too simple etc. Said she'd freak out if she went to someone's house and saw a desk like that :feelsseriously:

Imagine shaming people who don't consoom like crazy. Imagine being scared of them

Years ago on 4chan people were posting their desks, everyone has desks that were cluttered and/or dirty as fuck (food, cigs, drinks etc). I posted my clean desk with zero clutter. Nothing but the essentials. A foid who was attention whoring there was like "wtf looks like the desk of a serial killer". She said it looks too clean, too simple etc. Said she'd freak out if she went to someone's house and saw a desk like that :feelsseriously:

Imagine shaming people who don't consoom like crazy. Imagine being scared of them

View attachment 401866
Really interesting how she could sense your personality through her screen.

Apparently not having your house look like a garbage pit makes you a serial killer.

Foids are the only creatures who make a connection between cleanliness and serial killing.

She probably thought she was being hilarious saying that. The shit women do for attention i swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back