Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race Traitor Foids Are Garbage.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Think about it, Native American men and the many of them were seen as a proud people and very proud of their culture. Now, look again, when the crazy white people came over to America, many of the men were dying on their land which they fought hard for, against men who refused hand to hand combat in the name of guns which could shoot you from a mile away. These Native Americans were fierce and fought hard, their women, they had lost their fucking mind. They would mate with white people instead of their own race for hundreds of years, leading to a bunch of "native americans" who claim to be so just because they are 8% Cherokee. It disgusts me how disgusting the foid is, she will refuse to reproduce with her own race even when they are going through a rough time, all so they can fuck supreme Chad and have their genetically inferior retarded mulatto babies. They really don't give a shit. This crap is further promoted in the media to race mix aswell, just watch Pocahontas...

High IQcel. Self hating deathnik whores are a disgrace.

Same shit happened in France in 1940 JFL

JFL at dying in a war to protect your nation and then losing and having your foids go suck your enemies' cocks.

Think about it, Native American men and the many of them were seen as a proud people and very proud of their culture. Now, look again, when the crazy white people came over to America, many of the men were dying on their land which they fought hard for, against men who refused hand to hand combat in the name of guns which could shoot you from a mile away. These Native Americans were fierce and fought hard, their women, they had lost their fucking mind. They would mate with white people instead of their own race for hundreds of years, leading to a bunch of "native americans" who claim to be so just because they are 8% Cherokee. It disgusts me how disgusting the foid is, she will refuse to reproduce with her own race even when they are going through a rough time, all so they can fuck supreme Chad and have their genetically inferior retarded mulatto babies. They really don't give a shit. This crap is further promoted in the media to race mix aswell, just watch Pocahontas...
Honestly, you're not totally right. Native American females were not race traitors compared to the ethnic women of today. And the white people who claim to be Cherokee are straight up lying. The Cherokee and the white settlers both kept extremely stringent records. A lot of whites in the 30s pretended to be part cherokee for social capital and their grandchildren today believed it. Unless a cumskin can prove their Cherokee ancestry with documentation they are lying or have been lied to. In this case it is not the females who are to blame, it is the lying white cucks.

This is why I will never SEAmaxx unless I become very desparate. I will never cuck a ricecel.

Things like this have been documented countless times throughout history. Foids have no sense of loyalty.

Foids have no concept of loyalty or allegiance. Everything they ever do is based on how it will benefit them. So if that means betraying her own people then so be it.

The enigma of the foid is a tale almost as old as time itself

JFL at dying in a war to protect your nation and then losing and having your foids go suck your enemies' cocks.

This is why id never fight for my country tbh

This, also women cheating on soldiers at war is an elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about, it should be a punishable crime but it isn't.

Foids aren't faithful to anything or anyone, which is a part of their savage and horribly animalistic behavior.

mulatto kids are garbage

This is why I will never SEAmaxx unless I become very desparate. I will never cuck a ricecel.

You won't be the one doing the cucking, it would be the femoid.

JBW game literally exterminated entire races of people here in the Americas. Never underestimate the power of JBW.

As others have said women have no loyalty to anyone or anything other than Chad which is why whites were able to conquer as much as they did.