Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

race mixing is based

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
can confirm im no simp i were to openly simp for them i could get low quality neaderthal or maybe even barbarian but like most incels i have self respect and dignity i will never sell my soul from poosi that is the result of inbreeding

mostly JBW comes from power. right now barbarian men have most power in the world so foids flock to them.

just remember warbrides, femoids fuck whoever has the most power. if we lose the cyber and economical war against china every femoid on this planet will want chink and maybe gook cock in her mouth. brootal female nature
This is cope, you couldn't even simping.

No thanks, kike.

The OP seems to be a black male.

And this thread is proof that Black males and Asian females are similar psychologically. They both have self hate and abandon their race the first opportunity that they get. For Asian women, they actually have plenty of options and so race mix the most by far. For Black men, they are viewed as butt ugly repulsive (just like all men of color) by most women of any race, so they need the media and cultural backing (which they do have) just to have some very small success to date interracially.

But make no mistake, they jump on the opportunity the first chance they get. Since they have racial self hatred very much like Asian women do although probably not as bad as Asian women.
Sad to see isn’t it?

That science just means don't fuck your family, dumbass

30% Low quality race baiting again and on sacred ID no less!
im back. i stand by my point the racemixpill is the ultimate blackpill

any tribalistic albino sewer rat barbarian mongloid that disagrees that racemixxing with good pairs is a subhuman retard that will never ascend.

> more genetic diversity == literally übermensch
> nice skin, not black like dry feces, but not pale like you just injected pure cum into your skin cells
> a little tint with light brown eyes/ green/blue eyes (unless you procreated with a fucking gook/noodle then you'll get subhuman upper)
> if tyrone procreates with barbarian/neaderthal; he will get tyrone body genetics but barbarian facial genetics (but only if barbarian is not a subhuman with super light eyes, that shit is disgusting)
> we all know mixed raced girls have the most amount of simps so youll be doing your offspring a favor
> mixed raced boys have an advantage over "basic white boys" and "black guys" because of JBW halo.

i could go on, but the racemixpill is the absolute truth and no one can deny it

if you ascend you have to ascend with a good pair outside of your tribe to bless this planet with crossbred übermensch